White Boy Hunting Season

Rule 1: You wear a MAGA hat in public? That shit's going on the ground, esé... doesn't matter if it's still attached to your head or not.

There are no other rules.

I like this meme

God Damn I wish this happened outside shitskin cities. Muh 2nd amendment Muh castle doctrine and stand your ground.

In Texas. Come try it, anytime boy.

Quit pretending you're something you're not, my fellow white brother.

He's making a list.
He's checking it twice.
He's gonna find out who's dindu or white
Donald Trump is building... the wall

Beaner hunting season:

Rule#1-If you wave a mexican flag, you will get jumped and beaten. Then, you will be deported back where you came from

There are no other rules

>implying this is ever gonna happen
You would be throwing your life away in response to people throwing their lives away. Way to not have the capacity for the concept of being the bigger man.

Ok I have a story.

>grew up in socal ghettos.
>only white kid out of a handfull in my highschool thats not liberal
>grew up understanding how savage and fucked in the head spics and niggers are
>wear a maga hat on my way to work
>spic walks up to me as I get out of me car )mind you this is like 4 in the fucking morning)
>the fuck you doin wearin that hat faggot
>"minding my own buisiness"
>(visible anger and frustration as he tries to muster up something to say)
>without saying much more than oh yeah? He reaches for my hat, rips it off my head and throws it on the ground
>proceeds to push me, shouting obcenities about whites and trump and what not.
Proceed to reach into car door i left open
>pull out metal baseball hat
>swing once, hit his shaved polished head with a solid dink
>hits the floor, take his wallet, drive off to work

Man. I love living in the ghetto sometimes.

Op is an agent provacateur

Suck my dick, I'm not from here, I'm from poland. Any shitskin fucks with me, they are going to the cemetery

That's how we treat human garbage back where I am from

I don't support trump, but if that's true, he had it coming. Good on you for defending yourself but having enough self control to wait until it went over the line. You could've went for the legs though, just saying.

hello there mr internet tough guy.

I'm sure most of Poland would be disappointed to have someone like you representing them. We're you raised to be a hateful person? Or did you develop violent hatred on your own?

Border patrol calls them 'Tonks', because that's the sound a baton makes when whacking their empty heads.

Kek, the minorities will start dropping like flies if even a third of white males awake. Spics and niggers make poor soldiers.

That's what I want you to do. Take my hat. While your hands are busy doing that I'll draw my concealed carry

>just go for his legs meme
/fit/fag pls go

Wore a Maga hat through the entire trip in NYC

Try it homo. I wanna see how fast I can spend two mags into a stupid nigger.

I'll smile as your door is kicked in and you and your family are dragged into the streets.

You're going back, deal with it.

>I'm sure poland would be disappointed to see one of their own hating shitskins, considering most of the nation does

Hello, PO

I laugh at you leftist in poland. Quite pathetic, would kick your ass if I saw you IRL. One thing I hate more than a shitskin or a jew is a communist nation traitor.

No matter, we will hang you people from trees here when trump gets elected. Right Wing Death Squads are going to be a reality, better dead than red

>you're a big fat meanie if you hit me back

Nemo me impune lacessit.

I understand that having self control is beyond your capacity, but please don't act like a fucking nigger.

>he thinks if any candidate wins the election, there will be dramatic changes
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

10th of these b8 threads in under an hour, sage and report

Funny man I live in one of the most heavily populated mexican areas in the United States and not a single spic has ever come up to me when I wear my trump hat/hoodie. You faggots won't do shit unless you have 30 to 1 numbers advantage and when you're alone you won't even look me in the eye when I have my Trump stuff on. You look at the ground afraid to say shit.

Not an argument

Go back to infinity chan, with the rest of you lefties

So edgy.

How does it feel to have no opinion whatsoever and yet think you have the moral high ground?

It's not legally justifiable to wound or maim. If you have to use force against somebody, you really have to be able to show it was him or you.

I'm not saying bash his brains in with a bat, but you have to meet the legal standard if you're going to use lethal weapons.

I will kill you, happily, stupid wet back. I have a karr 9mm that goes everywhere that hat goes.
I will shoot you in you face. Try me.
MAGA

>I'm gonna assault people because they have a different political opinion than me!

I'm glad I do not live in the US

They have no opinion, leftists are literal retards that have the right to vote

Anyone that takes them seriously is as stupid as them.

Pic related-Your average specimen, not fit for voting, only for the insane asylum

Are there sanctuary cities in gun nut states?

Lol, i know this is a paid shill or a plain troll, but the only reason this shit has been happening is because commiefornia has no guns. Come to any shall issue state you fucking nigger faggot.

Inbred people calling themselves mexicans have been fucking their country since forever and now they are fucking america. If Mehico is so great why the fuck are all the ese's running like brown shit from a hole from it? Fuck Mexico and Mexicans and the bitches that spawned them.

>Defending yourself is nigger tier, you have to be an honorable gentleman

*tips fedora*

What a bitch. I live to beat these kind of pussies

Agreed. I look forward to their eventual isolation and elimination from society.

Good thing I concealed carry.

Their own government sees them as subhuman, that's why they encourage them to invade our borders so they don't have to pay for their social services, etc.

Remember those boys that went to a BLM chimpening and when the boons predictably attacked them the top boiz shot the black filth. Yeah that'll happen to you too lad.

I pray someone try's.

That was pretty cringey

I love how this board has the highest concentration of internet tough guys on Sup Forums, and any other site for that matter. Must be a reddit thing.

Not necessary. If your Mexican, and if your feeding of the Lives of Americans and deserve to get beat up and deported... Mexicans = Cancer :p

>gun nut states
>Philippines

How are the prostitutes there, sex tourist? Found any ladyboys to enjoy?

Some think it still belongs to Mexico, despite the fact that they lost the war in the 1840s. So they get real chimpy when someone suggests deportation for illegals. California in 2017 is going to be an interesting place

Don't you have a spoon to turn into your surrender bin, Muhammad?

I literally beat the shit out of Trump supporters. There's no tough guy act

>Said Nigel, as he pleaded for the Arabian bull and his wife to be a little quieter, so he could concentrate on his smashing shitposting.

>he typed from his mom's basement
Kek

Sure you did, kiddo. Here's a (you)

what's a top boi?

I'm sorry if you thought I meant gun nut is negative. I mean it in an endearing fasion like calling you a faggot would be here.

fuk u macho, and fuk trump

Don't you have some lard to drown in, Amerifat?

Are you in Texas?

I'm right though. Most of you are pampered middle class kids who wouldn't do anything outside this echo chamber. Pathetic.

Dumb ass Indios like you that have this country turned to shit. stop voting for idiots like Bernie or Shillary just because she wants to act like the Abuela you never had. or if you want to act like some dumb ass cholo why not go back to your country where the real ones are at and see how tough you are.

I'm in FL try me, Trayvon could use some company

I wouldn't know anything about that, see I actually work for a living and have to take care of myself.

I don't have Big Brother fitting the bill for my survival.

I'm sure you do Billy. Now go play outside dear.

Don't u hv fish and chips to stick ur ass in u beef faggot?

So concealed carry and MAGA gear then? Cant wait for the first scumbag to attack the wrong Trumpsupporter and walk. The chimpouts will be glorious.

Molon labe

What city are you in?

why did you leave your car door open?

I bet you're totally different though

I pick and choose what laws I follow. Come and find out if I choose to conceal carry.

Of all the things that never happened, this one never happened the most.

Are there any groups of brown people that actually get along?

White people seem to be the only ones who tolerate brownies.

Mexicans hate blacks who hate Mexicans and Muslims seem to hate everyone, what happens when the white buffer is gone? Who wins?

top boy. Good guy. It's a chavism.

For full effect it should be pronounced 'toap boiz'

White bois getting this triggered

C'mon m9
Ur top boi nigga
Like ur bottom bitch but he ur top boi
Hardcore fucking gangster numba 1.

>pampered middle class kids

Except I'm a Trump supporting spic from Los Angeles born to poor immigrant parents. Feel free to fuck off, friendo :^)

>One thing I hate more than a shitskin or a jew is a communist nation traitor.
I don't even hate the shitskins or the kikes any more than I hate bees or rats or any other kind of pest. Traitors belong on the rack, though.

Younforgot your hat faghot

Vote Shit. Get Hit.

I thought you borracho whettos were sposed to be smart.

Mexicans, easily. They have numbers and Fast and Furious guns

I'm not the one making the alpha male claims.

I dunno mang, i'm in San Antonio Texas, shit is like 80% mexicans, fucking hell they won back the Alamo already.

Charleston, nigger. I'll teach your racist ass a lesson

things that never happened

>i had a threesome with Shakira and Sofia Vegara once

who wants to stare down 5'9" of pure muscle MAGA?

That's funny, I could swear that coming here illegally was a crime, paco

If the police won't enforce it, the people will

Pack up your bags, even the most delusional beaners know it's already over, every punch you throw at a trump supporter just fuels the fire

We might keep your women, some of them, are hot, but they are still going back once we are done with them

no Chicago suburbs. Beaners everywhere.

Ah that's cool. We don't really do that here tho senpai

>5'9

Nothing more pathetic than ameriniggers on proxies.

Nice thing about the internet is that you don't need to prove any of your statements. Regardless, you still WOULDN'T do shit outside because you're on Sup Forums of all places LOL. Pretending to be some warrior while browsing a pedophile cartoon imageboard.

By that you mean summon 40 of your friends and jump one guy

Lay the foundation pupper

>racist ass
>nigger
nice shitpost faggot.
I honestly don't know whether these are trolls or legitimate violent shitskins (who make up about 30% of our population)

try me bruh