Did business school grads destroy society?

Their ethos is what seems to have destroyed and corrupted modern societies in the last few decades.

Other urls found in this thread:

content.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,2081930,00.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wow... really makes ya think huh op... im literally questioning everything right now... it's like u turned my world upside down

You in business school bro? Do you think you're don draper, motherfucker?

Let's see: offshoring of every job, bottom line over everything, increasing temp employment economy, automation, etc.

At least the old-school capitalists had some national and civic pride.

bump

Modern societies are inherently corrupt, otherwise they would not produce corrupt individuals.

do you really think a graduate of organic chemistry has as corrupted an ethos as what the business schools are churning out these days? these roaches have completely destroyed the corporate world.

>tfw getting my master's degree in finance this winter

My program's average starting salary is $65k, I'm hoping to get $70k. Feels good man

what sector?

degree in business, accounting, marketing, economics = creating synthetic jews

Can you tell us specifically how they have done so with sources or are you just going to shitpost

My current internship is with loans and CMBS, I'm hoping it'll land me at a more prestigious job that deals with these

you say that, but here i am, a fresh graduate, and all i ever hear is non-biz kids talking about how fucked up business ethics are, and how theyll start a business and do it differently.

these are the same people who believe that businesses fight eachother, dont care for their employees, only care about making money and profits, and believe that if they were the CEO, the only viable option when faces with stiff competition is to try and sabotage or stifle progress and competition.

ill tell you what i think. i dont think its business grads that are the problem. i think its the misinformers that are the problem. the faggots who fill normie brains up with the idea that businesses play dirty, and introduce the idea that you can start a business and do evil shit and make lots of money.

i was taught ethics. i was taught morals. i was taught how to care for my employees, and to produce a better product, and to innovate. i was taught that starting a business is fucking hard, and getting rich is even harder. i was taught that most businesses fail.

yet i never hear about this from the normies. instead, what i hear is bad deeds, getting rich, and that if they were in their opponents shoes, then they would naturally try to stifle disruptive trchnologies.

the problem is the naysayers. they fill peoples minds with shit, make it easy to start a business, and enable crooked ethically lacking people to control and hurt others, in the form of upper management.

fuck small business. fuck local restaurants. theyre thieving "businesses" generally run by alcoholics looking to get rich quick.

fuck i am so glad i got a business degree.

here's one article about it:

"The rise of business schools coincided with the fall of American industry"

content.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,2081930,00.html

i would think the orgo kid would have even worse ethics, because they think theyre gods.

source: its only ever the chem kids who actually talk about cooking drugs up in the labs to make some extra dollars

its only ever the humanities students that talk about taking rights away from others, to benefit someone else.

>i dont think its business grads that are the problem. i think its the misinformers that are the problem
As someone who gets where you're coming from, I think middle management is the problem 99.9% of the time.

>Too much authority
>Too few shits to give
>Almost always women just because

>Did business school grads destroy society?

Absolutely.
Little to do with ethos, more to do with them being incompetent and pompous cunts. Useless drama queens who think WE WUZ WALL STREET AND SHIET, with no real life skills.

I am an engineer, my manager is an engineer too, and the stuff that used to happen when business grads where in administration were fucking incredible. Luckily these guys have been all fired, replaced by people with STEM degrees.
And apparently this is a general trend. nobody wants these cunts anymore

>Let's see: offshoring of every job, bottom line over everything, increasing temp employment economy, automation, etc.

That's more classical Talyorism than Business school desu. A business school major learns how to synergise customer-orientated web 3.0 agile development, and to do it leanly.

I liked that movie a lot. hes so good at being a creep.

>middle management is the problem
as an IS major, I'm going to have to say that bad architecting may be the cause of middle management problems, as well as poor hiring, and lack of communication.

though on a small scale, I do agree. ive seen a lot of bar owners, hire shitty managers, who fuck their bartenders up the ass

I cannot begin to express how much I fuckign detest engineers autists.

not only can you not communicate with any outside entities, you all think youre the smartest people on the planet. then, when we stick you in front of clients, you sell shit to people that they don't need, and fuck the relationship up.

fuck stem fags. theyre nothing but drones who ccan only function well on the inside. make them talk with anyone who doesn't know what theyre doing, and I'm willing to bet 5 minutes later, the engie autist will be REEEing so hard, claiming to be working for idiots

>when working with engineers, its everyone elses fault, but the engineer.
youre super good at criticizing others, and cant take a gram of criticism.

also, judging by the sound of it, youre probably a contractor/federal company, and have such a cushioned life with guaranteed work that youre living a dream where the realities of running a business play no part

>engineers
>doing anything but taking orders and fulfilling them

lifes easy when you have guaranteed work to do.

No, not autist. No idea where this meme comes out of.
We just got models to deal with stuff, and the mental flexibility to adapt them. We don't like hearing excuses from incompetent cunts whose degree isn't even a real science.

I have had to manage the mess created by incompetent parasites like you for months before i had the idea of collecting reports on each and everyone of you. Luckily they all got fired, fuck them all let them sell subprime bonds to old grannies.
And no, private sector, some experience in the army, will work as a contractor in Libya in a few months

Im a #cruzmissle now

>we got models
whatever. good luck with your outdated models that only make the problem worse
>business grads are the problem
>the old generation of biz student is what fucked us all over
>we have models
>from 1982

ill be honest, I think engineers may even be less creative than biz kids

>business grads are the problem
I am right and you know it. You contribute to nothing to society, except shilling worthless derivatives made with the trash tier Black and Scholes model.

And when you fuck up you just lobby politicians so they use the taxpayer's money to bail you out. Literally jewish tier, the oven awaits you

>A business school major learns how to synergise customer-orientated web 3.0 agile development, and to do it leanly.

Das a good joke mang. I seriously detest business "lingo."

>You contribute to nothing to society, except shilling worthless derivatives made with the trash tier Black and Scholes model
>this is literally all he knows about business

xD
so whod you outsource your xml data exchanges to?

its not even lingo you nimrod. thats basic business architecture talk, with the tiniest hint at tech.
or are you telling me youre just gonna wing it and see how it goes?

this thread is a fucking joke.