Does anyone else here think most white women are self absorbed, conceited cunts?

Does anyone else here think most white women are self absorbed, conceited cunts?

*all women

/thread

Wow, you got som earth shattering facts there, senpai.

yes, black women keep it real and will not be scared to be angry and honest. asian ones...ehh if its truly asian and not asian american you might be alright,

Get dumped faggot

I'm pretty sure that definition applies to ALL AMERICANS.
Pretty sure we invented FB, Twitter, the 'selfie stick'

Yes.

thats very hurtful.

American brown girls arent as bad in my experience, but this is if they're 1st generation American.

Same doesn't even go for European immigrants, I know plenty of 1st gen polish girls who think they're fucking princesses

*all people

nah their are good ones, you just have to look in the right places

go back to r9k you miserable shitposting faggot

Hi Faker

only inexperienced anons that believe everything their faggot counterparts shitpost here

kill yourself

You're preaching to the choir, faggot. Sup Forums is the only other board that frogposts.

Enough with the racemixing shit, you are shitting up this board with nonsense

Does anyone else here think the only people who make these posts are the neckbeards who can't get laid?

They suffer from princess syndrome

/thread

Yes, but they don't hold a candle to Asian chicks.

They upload a picture on Instagram and 30 guys say she looks good. In her mind, those 30 guys are willing to marry her and provide a house, money, and whatever else she wants. Reality is they just want some pussy for the night. Makes so many girls big headed. What's funny is the effort it takes to get a 6/10 is similar to 8/10

I started a thread on /qa/ so we can purge all the /r9k/ tier threads

Come here and give the admins your feedback

it must be an american thing,

if you are attractive or in shape over here. a lot of the women here give you the attention.

OP is probably fat and chases girls out of his league. its an assumption that fits the category

>Anti-white women threads