Am i the only one here who just wants to sadisticly torture traps for fun? I mean, being completely real here...

Am i the only one here who just wants to sadisticly torture traps for fun? I mean, being completely real here, id like to do things like punch and cut traps like hideri and astolfo. Id like to just press a clothing iron on their backs with them tied down and just watch them struggle and scream while i press the iron down until it brands them. Id like to cut felix argyles stomach open and mush his entrails with a cake mixer and then bake a gut cake with them.

Id love to just have the main trap trio (astolfo, felix, hideri) all strapped to a table so i could do anything id like to them with a set of tools. Id have a lot of scalpels in particular, and id have a sledgehammer to make them puke with cause id stand them up and then slam it into their stomach

No. It's a common reaction

Oh good, i seriously thought id be alone in that regard

How would you torture traps if you could?

No it fine.

I'd rather just fuck them

22 trans here with a torcher fetish, brand my ass daddy

Mentally ill people aren't sextoy

You should be tortured too then

Well, I'm all for the classics, so beating the everloving crap out of one for 50 minutes with a sledgehammer would probably do it. Starting with the knees obviously.

come do it then

Maybe later

Oh yeah you sound like the kinda person id have a drink at a bar with

Me, id like to have one hanging over a bathtub where i cut them in many places and let all the blood drain out, and then id drown another trap in the blood

you people say stuff like this but you couldn't do it if it was right in front of you

You dont have any proof i wouldnt

Edgy

You're so edgy, user

Hey man everybodys got a little edge inside of them and sometimes they gotta let it spill out every once in a blue moom

Why thank you

Yeah for sure, I'd like nothing more then to strap them to a table beat them bloody with a pipe, zap them to near unconsciousness. Then, I would jolt them back to consciousness by slitting their abdomens open, harvesting their organs placing their organs into a bowl, ripping their balls of and grinding their organs through a meat grinder and fill their abdomens with the pureè.

Alrighty then. Just make sure you drag it out as long as you can before their last pathetic breath gets taken out of such filthy creatures.

Alternatively, I would strap them to a table, beat them, go on a tyrade on how huge faggots they are, then. I would lock them in a cell till near death bystarvation, I would bring them back up and make them dig their own graves. Then I would make them kill each other over a bowl of noodles. Whoever is last standing gets to eat. The other two gooks get buried by their cellmate, their poor, limp, lifeless , bludgeoned bodies buried because they are such abominations.

Or better yet line up the people they find nearest and dearest, force them to execute them then make them dig their own graves and make one of the trap trio kill the other 2. Then i would surprise surprise, make them realise they killed people near to them in vain and put down the last one with Chlorine gas.

You need a fucking hobby. I used to be like you, I wanted to strangle animals because I had a lot of repressed anger. Just get a hobby and occupy yourself with something.

I'd say I'm the opposite. The idea of /being/ tortured to horrible extremes is a bit of an excitement to me, even if I don't make a super great trap, the appeal is still there.

Even still, Lock the trap trio in a small room, expose them to mustard gas and watch them suffer bitterly as they cough bitterly like hags, wretch and wheeze as their pallets turn bitter with sores and their eyes writhe and their skin droops like sacs. I'd watch them gutter as their lungs fill with liquid and they would gurgle for life breathing air, but there would be none. Only the gas, making them claw at their throats for life and all that would happen is their faggoty lungs would fill with froth and blood and they would violently asphixiate to death.

Wow your even more into this than me

Am i the only one here who just wants to sadisticly torture traps for fun? I mean, being completely real here, id like to do things like punch and cut traps like hideri and astolfo. Id like to just press a clothing iron on their backs with them tied down and just watch them struggle and scream while i press the iron down until it brands them. Id like to cut felix argyles stomach open and mush his entrails with a cake mixer and then bake a gut cake with them.

Id love to just have the main trap trio (astolfo, felix, hideri) all strapped to a table so i could do anything id like to them with a set of tools. Id have a lot of scalpels in particular, and id have a sledgehammer to make them puke with cause id stand them up and then slam it into their stomach

God damn, I hate that the degenerate jap gooks have such an obsession over boys, cut the soy sauce Mulan you fucking degenerate chink.