HALT! Recent scientific studies have shown that only jews have dubs or greater...

HALT! Recent scientific studies have shown that only jews have dubs or greater. Show us your singles and you're free to go. Any jew found not wearing their badge will be sent to the camps immediately.

I swear no jew

Carry on.

Alex Jones is a ___ist.

Rolling for shekels.

None to be found. Carry on.

Roll

benips

Hello fellow white people

Fick dich, Jude

All American dogs will be sent to P.O.W camps.

The fuck...?

>Fuck I wish my show didn't get canceled

Rollin for singles

Don't mind us, we're just passing by

Momentchen. Du möchtest doch nicht, dass sich diese Ausgeburten der Hölle vermehren, oder?

Carry on, fellow Aryans.

Fuck, roll

pls no am not juden

ello

im not a jew

Not today

No jew sir, Only rich Aryan blood

TRIPLE JEW!

Roll?

Singles coming zthru, mein herr!

Trips, eh? Peel his shekels off, boys.

singles dw

Alle ist gut.

88= Heil Hitler, so hes a jewish nazi

Nein jews!

Seig Heil, Öberstürmführer. No jews here.

hällo!

Prätendent.

Triple Heil Hitler. Ja, is güt.

Im just a regular goy!

aaaah fuck.

I'm a jew Nigerians.

Oya for me to answer that question I’ll need about three shekels

Du bist eine Schwuchtel, wenn du übersetzt hast

Czech out these singles

My nose is a regular size, I swear

heil hilter

JEW ALERT

sweats

Sieze him!

Did you just call me a jew

Alles gut

dont worry look

You are no jew, carry on!

No no no, it's all good, really, I swear

*hands identification*

>juden pretends to be SS
positively ewige

IM NO JEW! WILL PROVE

no pls

Where is peace. In the beard of an American. Or in the beard of a Jew. Or in the beard of an Arabian. I wonder, if maybe a jew and american made a girl and an american and arabian made a boy. Then the biracial ameribian boy married the jewmerican girl, they made a jewmeribicabian boy and it grew up to become a man. I reccon peace would be in his beard. But this is just a theory.

as true aryians you do know of the hunt

heil

Here are my singles sir.

How Progressive of you.

I suppose one might argue that the erasure of races is a path to peace.
Of course then you'd have to find out what happens when you try to impose it.

*shaloms* no dubs here sir”

Heil

JAWOHL!

PIC RELATED

Did you know that Hitler went to space, as the commander of the Dark Fleet, nordic people in partnership with the Draconian race, he is called the Father of the Dark Fleet, the greatest marvel of scientific engineering in more than one galaxy. There are reptilians aboard so big, and evil, it would terrorize you if they walked by. The sheer power of them, and the intimidation of seeing the remnant of what used to be their wings on their shoulders. It can only hint at the power they hold. Especially royal draconians, they are tripple the size and power.

And yet, the blue avians and sphere beings have locked Hitler and his Dark Fleet out of our solar system. So where is your Darth Vader now? Only a shadow of it remains in the general command center of Hitler on mars, and guess what. there is no war. people go about their own ways. What do they call it? mutual deterance?

If jew i kill myself

Yes mein hitler

get me in on this
i want a good reason to sudoku

Fuck off you are boring

I-I’m a good g-goy just passing by

Imagine, sending nordic people to asia, 1000 of them. They only marry eachother. Absolute isolation. after 5 generations they all look asian, due to environmental pressure. Woulden't that be proof that requires no enforcement? That there is only one race, expressed in different ways. And that biology is more flexible than any single one idea.

You mean the actual game or the japanese weird stuff.

Nothing here

I promise I'm a good goy

no i mean i wanna commit sudoku

Rolling

It wouldn't be proof (evidence at best really) and neither would anything of the sort happen after five generations lol

Wait, I knew how to do sudoku in the past but I forgot how, please tell me how. And if you mean the kinky japanese stuff, well, please let my interest in sudoku be your reason. I like to play with numbers. Sometimes a good looking girl pops up if I do good mathematics. they are so wonderful I love them =) maybe I should spend less time on numbers and more on girls. But meh, cant always have what you want. First gotta work hard and then a good german girl will fk u in the ass. I love their blue eyes and big wiener. =)

Roll for money

Well, how far does racial history go? One generation? Three at best?

I think the scientists forgot about me

Damit get!

I’m a good German.

Ja, herr offizier.
Here are mein pepieren.

No Star of David here.

ACHTUNG, ACHTUNG.
HERR OFFIZIER. WEWE CAUGHT DER JUDEN.

You missed one actually

pick me I'm clean