Season 1-3 were actually good. Admit it

Season 1-3 were actually good. Admit it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9cyx6nWdFas
youtube.com/watch?v=AY0Zkthn8Og
reddit.com/r/ShitRedditSays/comments/1petnl/as_an_actual_geek_i_see_big_bang_theory_as_nerd/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Season 1 and 2 were alright, where Sheldon was just a bit of a sperg, with a few quirks, instead of a borderline asexual autist with OCD.

Sheldon was funny until Amy came around and they started to turn him into a normie.

The whole show went to shit when they introduced Raj's sister.

yes, it's nerdkino

B-b-b-but I never disputed that, user.
Problem is the show is just stuck in a loop using the same joke over and over again. It was fun for a while but like everything else it gets old.

Problem is everyone's become a normie. In the first few seasons they walked the fine line between most of the characters being just odd enough, to not get along with regular people, and Sheldon being a bit of a weirdo. Then Sheldon got flanderised, while everyone else went full normie. And now Sheldon is becoming a normie too.

>America's most watched sitcom

Makes you think.

Did they really become normies tho, or did the geek culture become normie since the time the show started airing

It's dire it was always dire it's the kind of thing laughinggirls.jpg watch because they think it's funny when boffins do a science funny.

They became normies. Everyone has a girlfriend (albeit two of them are slightly fucked up in their own ways) and they're highly successful in their jobs, now working with the military.

The IT crowd did it right, where every time it looked like they were on the cusp of becoming accepted, they fucked it up, or simply got unlucky and had it fucked up for them. That's perfectly demonstrated, right at the end of the first episode, where they're just about to become popular among their coworkers, before Moss tells the prostitute story.

>nerds amirite
rinse and repeat

Every Chuck Lorre show is like this.
1 or 2 good seasons and then it becomes unwatchable

QUOTE THIS POST OR YOU WILL NEVER LEAVE THIS PLACE AND YOUR MOM WILL BE VERY DISSAPOINTED

Why do they all have curly hair?

>QUOTE THIS POST OR YOU WILL NEVER LEAVE THIS PLACE AND YOUR MOM WILL BE VERY DISSAPOINTED

I agree that season 1 and 2 were good.

Dropped it mid-season 3 and only seen a couple episodes since. I really hate Penny and the introduction of all the other side-characters(grills)

>Sheldon was funny until Amy came around and they started to turn him into a normie.

This. Actually in first seasons he said Baginzo was season 2 and he said that only in the last episode of this season. Season 3 has that infamous Bonanza ball pool episode

The worst shit in ep 4 was that indian chick, that ruined the plot of the series

Because all of them are jews

did you see that ludicrous display last night?

>laugh track the show

That episode was an example of their bad luck. They were so close to becoming footy lads, only to end up becoming friends with a group of London gangsters.

wasnt the worst but i still dont get how this and the nerd fad got mainstream

because 90% of the audience has extremely low standards, and they don't even know it

youtube.com/watch?v=9cyx6nWdFas

AAAAAAAA HA HA HA HA

Their house is the comfiest I've ever seen

>elevator doesn't even work for ten seasons

regular audiences will laugh at anything that has a soundtrack because they assume they are supposed to

*a laugh track
sorry, I just woke up

hello rebbit. the election is over now, so you need to go back.

>8 years without an elevator
Fuck that, are the people who live in that block fucking idiots? There's no way a normal person would let them get away with that.

season 5 was the best desu

great post, keep it up

>Did they really become normies tho

Most of Leonard's jokes are about his poor physical condition and his intense, seething hatred of Sheldon now.

Most of Raj's jokes are about his effeminate mannerisms.

Howard went from "the creepy pervert nerd" to "Bernadette's punching bag."

Heck, Penny stopped being the ditzy country-girl *long* ago, now she's the old tired whore that settled with Leonard.

Okay, real talk here.

Can we agree that the episode where Sheldon and Amy first move into Penny's apartment to live together was hilarious?

i fucking hate fucking all of you fucking people

Sad thing is, a lot of sitcoms achieve their peak in season 2-3. Especially the ones, who are targeted to people in their mid20-mid30. I mean, how long can a sitcom character live with their college roommate or have a on-again-off-again routine with their significant other. It gets stale/sad/pathetic pretty quick after 3 years.

>It's a "Penny breaks up with Leonard just long enough to get pounded by Chad one last time" episode
>It's an "Amy sees nothing wrong with being in a relationship with a man-child for 5 years because her friend suggested him to her once" episde

the distribution is fucking stupid, what the fuck is wrong with america?

I enjoyed the show while it was 'having fun with geeks', then it became 'making fun of geeks' and I gave up

no. It was awful from the very start. No memeing

It's stopped being "Making fun of geeks" for a while now.

Mostly because the characters stopped being geeks sometime during the Sheldon/Penny dating arc.

how do you know what reddit posts unless....

Kys

it was and is pretty much the same as how i met your mother
mediocre, only actually funny every now and then where most of the humor only coming from one or two of the cast, pretty memey, boring as fuck and annoying lead character, alright cast but not that great writers or producers

The problem is the show is totally unrealistic.
It's supposed to be a show about nerds, but I never heard one joke about piss bottles or loli hentai...
maybe it's in the newer seasons I never watched.

nope, were shit.

implying we're ever going back

I honestly don't understand why people like this show and say they relate to the characters. These guys aren't "geeks" or "nerds", they are geniuses. Viewers don't have 1/10th of the intelligence these fictional characters allegedly have.
Also the main character is obnoxious.

her hands are fucking backwards

My friends like this show and I have to pretend to laugh when they quote phrases from the show. It's painful.

Sheldon winced in a sick fusion of pleasure and pain as he drove another long needle into his testicles. His ball sack was beginning to look like a tomato pin cushion. dozens of bloody pin heads filled his scrotum like a constellation dedicated to each of his victims. One pin for the girl at the park, another for the one in the woods, another for the boy under his floor boards, each pin provided a sick sense of glee to the naked Sheldon. Finally he slid one last pin directly between his two balls with a groaning, "BAZIIIIIINGGGAAAAAAAAAAA!" Sheldon slunk back in his chair and sighed. "For you, Leonard." He picked up another pin and stared at it, grinning. "And soon, you, Penny."

Agreed, these shills should leave, but if you don't reply to my post your mother will die in her sleep tonight

Raj whimpered helplessly, his heart filling with dread. Sheldon had been dancing in spandex to Tiny Tim tracks for two hours and he could swear that slowly -- so so slowly, Sheldon was getting closer. Once more Raj tried to break the chains that bound him against the wall, but to no avail. He let out a scream into the ball gag that Sheldon had shoved into his mouth. He went silent and, then, so did the record. Sheldon stopped with the music, his body morphed into a bizarre mid-dance pose. He held that position for a brief moment before slowly craning his head to look into Raj's horrified eyes. Sheldon began to creep towards him, making inhuman lunging motions with his legs. Giggling, Sheldon raised the knife to Raj's naked body and closed in on his brown, hairy nipple.

>Sheldon slunk back in his chair

He's got a SPOT on the COUCH, user.

NOT A CHAIR.

Sheldon couldn't believe it was happening, finally he was going to kill and eat Raj in a curry
audience laughs
Raj begs for mercy as Sheldon cuts away at his cooked leg like a shish kebab
"Bing bing sali bookara!" Sheldon laughed. "That's not even hindi!" Raj screamed through tears. "Sure it is," laughed Sheldon as he sliced off another piece of flesh, forcing a scream from Raj. "It means..." Sheldon got right in Raj's ear, "Bazinga!"
audience applauds and cheers as Sheldon rips Raj's cock off with his teeth in one quick motion
Penny walked in a saw what Sheldon was doing, Raj fainted, Sheldon snapped his head towards Penny and screamed at her, she ran toward the apartment door, but Sheldon was behind her with his SS knife
Penny was frantically trying to unlock the front,
She froze when she felt Sheldon's breath on the back of her neck
>Bazinga

They're all good if you're not an insufferable douche. It's whimsical light comedy, not poetry.

The primary OCD butthurt over it always seems to stem from being triggered by the characters, usually sheldon, poking fun at social disorders the butthurt person in question has himself, but the butthurt individual's life isn't a whimsical comedy with the same social disorder, they are angry and alone so it bothers them to see a fictional character similar to them living a happy life.

Sheldon had an apartment on Rittenhouse Square and for years was known by the male youth of the area through word of mouth as a quick source of cash. From as far back as 1975, he offered teenage boys money, concert tickets and football tickets for their soiled underwear, and various sexual acts including: oral and anal sex, slamming his penis in a door, penis sword fights, urinating on him, vomiting in his mouth and defecating in his mouth through a potty chair. He reportedly kept the feces in pizza boxes in his apartment. He told the boys to eat cheese to make the feces taste better.

The neighbors in his high-rise apartment building complained of young boys entering and leaving his apartment at all hours of the day and night. One neighbor described the boys she saw as mostly "heavy metal types," who wore black leather clothes and chains and had long hair. Sheldon told neighbors that he was a social worker, helping the boys.

By early March 1992, investigators had gathered enough evidence to install a wiretap and hidden video camera in his home. On March 25, 1992, detectives watched as Sheldon offered to pay two 15-year-old boys for oral sex. Sheldon was charged with crimes of involuntary deviate sexual intercourse, sexual abuse of children, indecent assault, and corrupting the morals of a minor.

Police found 5,000 photographs of boys and 312 bags of soiled boys' underwear at Sheldon's apartment and a rented storage center nearby.

Although Sheldon tested HIV-positive about a year before his arrest, he continued to have unprotected sex with boys until his arrest. His arrest caused an AIDS scare in the Philadelphia area due to the large number of individuals that he had sexual contact with. AIDS hotlines were flooded with calls after his photo was released.

Sheldon died of complications from AIDS in a prison hospice on March 27, 1993, one week before the date his trial was set to begin, April 5, 1993.

>its a penny shows her feet episode

I liked the episode with summer glau because I feel like I would probably behave similarly if I even dared to talk to her at all.
Also it was at the height of TSCC popularity so she was still popular.

"Hey Sheldon, wanna see the new Harry Potter movie?"
The audience chuckles nervously
"No, Harry Potter is for children. I prefer realistic and dramatic films, such as Star Wars."
The audience laughs heartily
"Luke, I am your father!"
The audience begins laughing so hard they burst into flame and their lungs explode. They start pissing themselves from laughter, which fails to put out the flames but makes everything smell like burnt hair and urine. An older gentleman has a heart attack and dies on the floor, burning and covered in piss. The earth trembles below the studio, opening a gaping crack into the underbelly of the earth. Several members of the audience are dragged into the blackness, laughing so hard blood spills from their mouths as they descend into the molten core of the earth, smashing into the rock as they fall. The continued laughter echoes off the rock, causing the largest known earthquake in history, crippling the powergrids of several of the world's major cities, plunging humankind into darkness for weeks. Martial law is called into effect as the riots increase in size and aggressiveness. As food begins to run out, half of the world's populace is dead, with the survivors now resorting to cannibalism and subsistence farming.

dam son

>no fire escape
>2 apartments per floor
>irregular shape
>majority solid walls

this is a mistake

leld

I hate to say it, but I think Sheldon's dumpy GF is kind of cute...

I never kept a close enough watch on it to distinguish seasons but from what I've seen it was a bunch of kackneyed jokes about nerd culture and usually pretty clever jokes about science. You can tell the normie hollywood tv writers were writing the former and that physicist writer they have on staff was writing the latter. Overall it's not worth my time but the fact is that it's not complete garbage like a lot of other popular sitcoms.

I always love seeing these edits.

youtube.com/watch?v=AY0Zkthn8Og

That's because she is. The producers keep trying to make her look ugly on screen for some reason.

Really emphasizes what a bunch of relentless cunts they all are.
>special-ed level insults are the pinnacle of comedy
Thanks jewish media.

That's the joke. All geeks and nerds are socially awkward, odd looking aspie virgins, geddit?

such a delightful stereotype that comes from cultural appropriation.

It's like they've never heard of scientists like Richard Feynman, who was a genius but also incredibly cool.

>college students with old man neck and wrinkles

Laugh every time.

I admit I enjoyed it before they started pairing the nerds off with hot girlfriends and turning them into normies and making Sheldon a complete autist.
It should have ended up with Penny and Leonard becoming friends. I don't see why people are so scared of men and women just being friends while having their own healthy relationships separately.
It's like the show gave up taking any form of risks and went with the standard sitcom formula to appease the 40-something single white women audience.

>Show is based around them being nerds and socially awkward
>haha lets give these nerds girlfriends and make them less nerdy
what where they thinking?

I remember seeing the creator say in the beginning that they'd never pair Sheldon up as that would go against his pure outlook on life as a scientist, that a woman would just distract him and dilute his 'other' status.
A few seasons later they obviously just said "fuck it" and turned the show into a crappy Friends clone just so the network would keep giving them money..

Are these the guys from Four Lions?

This show was always mediocre garbage with "LE NERD REFERENCE LAUGH XDD"

No - BBT always sucked. The only reason to watch was prime Kaley.

This also had prime Kaley and was a far superior experience in every way.

>those real feels when the dad died
Couldn't even use the "it's just pretend" excuse...

I start disliking it when they made Bernadette an insufferable cunt who thinks she's tough.

Nice tits though.

Jesus Christ

You all actually watch this shit.Hiro fucking ban everyone in this this thread

Ye those are the episodes where i actually laughed.

When Leonard dates the doctor etc.

Also I rate Penny.

Go to reddit and refer to TBBT as "Nerd blackface", it's lots of fun

reddit.com/r/ShitRedditSays/comments/1petnl/as_an_actual_geek_i_see_big_bang_theory_as_nerd/

She's supposedly attractive when they're not making her look homely.

>that stain on her shirt

Not even worth taking out on a date in public with her etiquette.

>pseudo-science buzzwords regurgitated by hollywood writers is nerdkino
mmmmkay.

I like how IRL penny married an athlete and all those actors are fucking idiots.
really makes me think.

Raj got a more credible gf, it's certainly a nice departure from the flavor of the season 20 something year old models turned actresses Chuck Lorre banged.

And she even refers to herself as a mommy

Shes okay looking

>all that makeup and photoshop