S/fur

s/fur

Cry about your fake girlfriend edition

There is always... an alternative.

That pic especially makes me sad. I want to be a lesbian girl so fucking bad. Why am I always getting fucked over with everything in my life?

because u have a penis

cut off your genitals then

The title was sarcasm. Don't care.

I hate it, I want a vagina.

It's not worth it. It'll just make me even more suicidal because I'll never be a real girl.

I know, and I don't care that you don't care. I'm just bitching because I have no one to talk to and nothing else to do.

then accept that you'll never be a real girl and deal with being a damn guy but you keep whining and acting like a pussy so you have the attitude of a bitch down.

huuugh mungus :^^^)))

But you cant vagina cuz u have penis.

work with what you got nerd

also ive offered to talk to yous but you dont want to talk to me so BLEH

I have accepted it. That doesn't mean I'm happy about it.

Sorry, I'm just really paranoid of people who go out of their way to try and talk to me. It has really fucked me up because it's always been the worst people, and the last stalker even started contacting my family which I ripped him a new ass for. I just can't trust anyone, I'm sorry.

My fake gf dumped me...

you fags should post lesbians so that trans faggot gets angry and kills himself

This isn't what God wanted

if he were all powerful then why didn't he stop it

>trans
I'm not trans, and you know that, so it doesn't bother me anyway. And I'm high and feeling depressed, so I wouldn't even be angry no matter what.

super hot, artist?

You're right. God wants tentacles

entertainment
well you wish you were the opposite gender, that literally the definition of transgender you fucking moron

You're a fucking retard. That's gender dysphoria, not transgender. Don't talk about shit you don't know about because you're just going to make yourself look stupid.

>Worst people

same stupid ass mental illness bs, you should be locked up or put on a remote island or something because those types of people clearly arnt sane.

You're trying too hard it's not funny when you try hard.

Yep. A tiny, sweet, broken man with rather severe psychological problems is a magnet for the most evil, sadistic, manipulative sociopaths. It's been the story of my life, horrible people taking advantage of me and breaking me further and further.

Whatever, Ed boi. Go jerk off to wolf cock in the gfur thread you closet furfag.

kys
not sure wtf you're on about fgt

You know exactly what I'm talking about, Edgelord. You've been here for 9 months and you still pretend you aren't a cock loving furry faggot.

youre fucking delusional too because you don't realize that there is a bunch of us furry shit posters and not just ''one guy'', those meds must be making you worse m8

You sure about that, kiddo? Keep pretending you aren't the same faggot who comes here every single day for hours at a time.

tbh the same images are posted like clockwork

Sounds brutal.

I'm not that fgt, think what you want
you get fucked in the ass like clockwork

Yeah. It is. I just want a nice, intelligent girl to love me, but that's way too much to ask for.

Yet you type exactly the same way, use the same images, and even the same insults. You aren't fooling anyone, Ed boi.

But mine is real!

God I wish

You're too feminine to get a girlfriend. Just like I'm too fat to get a twink bf.

>ripped him a new ass

ow the edge

I wouldn't say that. Some girls like feminine guys, especially dominant women like I like. I'm just ugly, have a shit personality, and am too fucked in the head to go out of my way to find them.

I want to join your religion.

How the fuck is that "edge"? He contacted my mother and got all of my family panicking and freaking so, I gave him a piece of my mind and he fucked off because I was "hurting him". The piece of shit deserved worse after everything he put me through.

>Sweet

Let's not get carried away here

most of us shit posters use those pics to shitpost, there is also fruit poster, tank poster, train poster, spider and log poster, those are just the ones ive noticed but there is probably other ones that exist and i dont know about.

>piss beer

They are the worst people. That and Bud Ice

>cant deal with his own friends or family
didnt realize you were such a pussy bitch

and everyone stood up and clapped

I really am. I just hide my sweet, sensitive heart behind a stone cold wall so it doesn't get hurt. I'm too sensitive for this world. I wear an expressionless mask so no one can hurt me anymore, but I show my true colors sometimes to people I trust.

Sure thing, Ed boi.

What the fuck are you even talking about? He wasn't a friend, he was a lying, manipulative sociopath piece of shit who nearly drove me to suicide because he kept saying he was going to kill himself if I wouldn't be with him.

Everytime I invite my boyfriend over I get super ecstatic, I try to say I am not going to freak out but I end up having muscle convulsions, part of me thinks I am psyching myself out but I really think alot of times I am just actually about to die, the pain starts in my arms and it feels like I am being pulled apart from my bones, then I get a high from it. That is usually it but there is also a large part of where I want to cough and vomit all over him, but it makes me think its just my body wanting to suck his dick so badly, I have to resist hunching over and dry heaving myself into a coma because its all I would do. I don't tell him this but also I sometimes shoot my wad out without even thinking about it, that I am too nervous to really move so I just 'pass out', but I get really tingly and almost feel like I am hooked up to some sort of hose pump and being enlarged with tubes. I don't really get what is happening but I want to also insert my package into his package and It just makes sense but I also want to pull off my balls and try to put them in his balls. I don't get why this happens but I feel if I tell him he would just laugh at me and we would get serious with each other for a very long time.

lmao, you are not sweet by far lol

>Sweet
>On Sup Forums

Pick one

That sounds like a panic attack to me. I get the convulsions and look like I'm having seizures when I smoke too much weed because it's an extreme physiological response to anxiety.

I really don't care if you don't believe it, I prefer it that way actually.

if he is as evil and fucked up as you describe then why do you still continue to deal with him instead of cut him out of your life completely?

#deep

I did cut him out of my life. I told him what I meant in the most brutal way I could. I may be sweet as candy on the inside, but I have extreme mood swings, and am known to lash out and say the worst shit I can to hurt people.

well if I was him I would avoid your emotionally unstable ass

hey Dash. have a good weekend at all?

I need to make an ED page on Dash already holy shit he's worse than Dani

Apply within.

That's kinda hot

Is it bad that I still go to my first crush's facebook? She's a furry lesbian girl and is really cute, but she moved away 5 years ago. I miss her.

I don't blame you really.

No.

Kill yourself, Filenames. Nobody gives a shit about you, and you're so much of a pussy that you won't even put your name on.

aight. I just thought I'd ask, at the very least. hope it's a better week.

>phoneposter
>changes image filenames every time
>Since Day 1

Kill yourself Dash, Mr. "I'm always here because reasons"

I like how you get angry and treat everyone like shit then wonder why people hate you

>I deliberately treat people like shit anf suddenly everyone hates me, I don't understand

Applies to many here.

fucking retards

Thanks for your concern, I really appreciate that. I have a counselor's appointment on Wednesday. I guess now is the time to start being honest, and talk about these threads and Sunshine. I can just see myself crying my eyes out already.

Phone posters are faggots, and even then you can still use NS.

"Wonder"? I know exactly why people hate me. I'm fucked in the head and I have anger problems, and lash out because I can't control myself and I'm miserable while stuck in a terrible environment which has been like this my whole life. It's to keep people away from me so no one fucks with me, I do it intentionally.

that's okay. it's going to be better. I'll try to stop in sometime after, if I can remember to. keep your head up.

>implying phoneposters are anything but

That's just my style, baby bitch.

Thanks man, that really means a lot to me. Support is really what I need, so I greatly appreciate it.

you should learn to deal with your emotions then learn to deal with people

Marty?!?!

Dash:These threads::dog:mailman

Nah, his mom

>talking to a therapist about talking to people into fucking anthropomorphic animals on Sup Forums
>I've told them I wish I was a woman
What could go wrong?

I would pay 100$ to see his reaction

kek