Posting my wife..... Wwyd and rate. Never done it before but be as graphic as possible

Posting my wife..... Wwyd and rate. Never done it before but be as graphic as possible.

She's Mexican little tits and a big ass, fucks like a broke hooker

Anyone lurking?

Bump
For that ass

Ass for you

Surely someone is lurking damn

Lurking, would love to see moar.

Would fuck that asshole just like that. Slide her panties over, spit on it and slam my cock in her

What would you do to her?

Damn, more ass pics! Those are some sweet nipples

Damn I'd spit on her pussy and slide my dick in nice and slow.

I really want to cum on those tits and make her lick it off

Use her don't be gentle

I'm walking down the mall when I see this hottie walking by with some bags. I notice her cute tits and as I look back I notice her thick legs and ass. I follow her form a distance and get in my car and drive a few miles to her house. I notice there's no one else home and I have to act. I get out and sneak around the side and lucky me there's no pitbull and the back door is open. I put on my gloves and walk inside and I notice the bedroom door is open with her taking a selfie. I grab her from behind and place my pocket knife at her throat. She stops struggling and I know I have her. I warn her saying I'm raping her ass, and I can go in dry or she sucks me off for some lube. I emphasize this point my slamming my pinky in her ass as she squeals. If I feel teeth I'll rape her with my knife as I pull out my Kaber knife with serrated teeth. I throw her to her knees and take of my Bealt and pants. She swallows hard as she pulls my boxers down. Should I continue?

Please do

Anyone else want to use my slut?

Are you into this user? Give me her snap

Won't snap just like reading what people would do

But comments get pics

I just wanna spray her face with cum she's cute as fuck and you can tell she's a slut

Damn I id have her choke and slobber on my cock till I came all over those dark nips.

A good detailed comment gets a pick of her sucking my cock

Fuck that's a sweet pussy, I'd shove my cock in her ass while she fuck herself with that dildo.

I would love to watch that

Damn I'd rip off that nighty, turn her on all fours and shove my cock deep inside her sweet pussy

Would you make her little tits shake

My dick springs out semi hard as I shove it down her throats and start thrusting. The sound of her gagging and my balls smacking her chin is all you can hear. At this point I put both knives in my pocket as I I grab her hair and skullfuck her as tears stream down ruining her makeup. Soon I feel my balls tighten and I pull out and jizz allover her face and tits as she gasps and coughs. I throw her on the bed and place my cock at her asshole teasing her waiting to recharge. She begs me not to, that she did nothing to me. I notice some pictures on her wall and find one of a beautiful Latina, maybe 16 or 15. I threaten her saying I'll kill her and end her pain and I'll find her. Daughter, niece, cousin I ask as she weeps and says nothing but spread her cheeks. I ram into her as she screams out in agony, I slap her ass a bit and shove her face into a pillow. I thrust into her with no regard to her suffering. I feel the bed shaking as I continue my relentless assault against her as I dig my nails into her soft flesh. Some blood is oozing out but I can't stop. In out in out the pattern continues as I feel myself climaxing. I unleash my load inside her ass as it cools the fiery pain she's in. I get of her and catch my breath as she gets up with shakey legs. I realize she's taking a shower and she expects me to leave. But I got blood and specks of shit on my dick. I need to wash off too, and get some tight Mexican pussy.

Continue

mmmmm what a sweet little latina fuck toy.

I would love to take her and grab her, then throw her on the bed and slowly start ripping her clothes off. then grab some nylon rope and twist her arms and pull on her hair as i start to tie her up with her body spread eagle. she starts to scream and her slap her hard in the face! then i spread her out more and tie her legs to the bedposts as she continues to scream as i stretch her soft supple body. i then pull my cock out as i choke her and squeeze her nipples as she starts to cry. she cant breathe and i continue to choke her, i then take my cock and shove it inside her and begin to thrust forcefully in and out in and out, all the while im still choking her and shes turning a shade of blue. she starts to gasp and give out a moan as i continue choking her , her eyes are going back in head and she is starting to pass out, i continue to thrust her sweet delicious pussy harder and harder as she starts to foam out the mouth

Fuck yes

I would push her head down and cum down her throat with no warning jesus

She looks like she can take a good fucking I would use every hole

I’d see this chick at the store. Instinctively I follow her to her house and notice OP. Props to you, by the way.

That night I decide to break in. OP comes down and sees the commotion. I knock him out and restrain him to a chair as his wife also comes and sees me restraining her husband. She begins to scream but before she can attract any attention I have a knife at her throat and force her to strip. Fortunately there’s a bed downstairs in the guest room so I don’t have to carry OP upstairs, but I drag him into the guest room with his wife at knifepoint.

I grab a cup of water and splash it on his face. OP wakes up and can’t get out of his chair and watches me proceed to fuck his wife while he gets a hard on. I fuck her till her ass is bleeding and I finish on her tits.

Damn I'm gonna need more pics

heres a closeup of her cunt

Op here signing off if no one else is lurking

Before I go in I get on her Facebook on her laptop and find out the name of that sluty teen just in case. I make sure my water resistant case is secured and I look outside to see if her screams didn't bring unwanted attention. Coast is clear as I walk inside her small bathroom and squeeze into her shower. Her wet hair shining and her trampstamp above her ravished ass is all I see. I place my phone next to the shampoo and press record video. I turn her around so she faces the camer and make her face the camera. She begins to sobs as I pound her pussy while I'm grabbing her arms like handlebars. All she can do is moan while I'm ripping her apart. This goes on for several minutes as I pinch and twist her nipples while making fun of how small her tits are. I feel her writhed around my dick as she orgasms, so you like this, you want more do you, I'm better than your husband I taint with each thrust. She cries and begs as I quicken up the pace and I jizz in her pussy. She falls to the ground and cries while shrinking into a small ball. The phone rings unanswered and I hear a mans voice calling her name. He's leaving a message saying he's been offered an extra 4 hours of overtime so instead of 6 he won't be back until 10 or so. I see her face glaze over in defeat as I pull her up and shiver against the wall. Rubbing shampoo on her ass as I prepare my self to fuck her ass once more whil making sure the camera is still recording. The shower muffled her screams and cries while she deals with another ass rape again. All I know is that this slutty semen demon is going to drain me dry.
Wwyd with my friend seeing how Mexicans are on the menu? You don't have to be as detailed as me, just a quickie

More ass OP. I'd love to bust my load all over those cheeks.