I'm making more That 70s Show Yugioh cards for fun, I am open to suggestions for cards

I'm making more That 70s Show Yugioh cards for fun, I am open to suggestions for cards

Fuck Randy

Sup dood, do a version of Eric when he worked at fatso burger, or stock boy Eric, Jackie when she's sick, kelso with vase on hand, Eric dressed as mcjagger, Jackie as cheese girl, mechanic Hyde, Jackie with green hair ( season 8), a card about falling from water tower, vista cruiser with that weird sparkly hood from a musical episode, Kelso as stock boy, stripper Donna, stripper Jackie, red with a jetpack from his view of the future.

what the fuck is this picture, that's not even saved on my computer

wasn't eric dressed as steven tyler? not mcjagger?

I feel like that's not Steven Tyler Eric

Yes my bad

i literally have no idea what the fuck that is. i have a card made of it, and it's named "Steven Tyler Eric", but that pic got uploaded instead. i have no idea what the fuck that is

Damn I just wanted some cards made..

deleted it, whatever the fuck that was. lets try again

no man, not you, i was talking about that picture that uploaded instead of the one on my actual computer. i ain't mad at you booboo

here you go

good ideas tho, i'll see what i can do

Ok good good, how about one based on the dine and dash? Trap card? Or one about the laxative brownies

I'm ^ I've got some more ideas for you, used to watch this show every night to fall asleep, so I've seen it like 30 times through, so I'm pretty familiar, anyways,
Bateman fez, any of the characters in their star wars costumes, red rose panties trap card, panties raining from the ceiling when Eric pulls the rope, Hyde and Eric in the tub when they were young, Kelso dressed in drag,
Oh shit one of fez's crazy gf carol??
Pam maci spell card, red as whip cream head, the scene where Eric is high and his parents heads are floating off, a card of the actor they used to replace Laurie call it " Laurie v.2", a big Rhonda would be good, blackie ( that girl kelso dated in California. Sorry if I repeated any, I can think of more.

"It's not a gun, it's a flare gun."

Ice Shack

The Family 'Fro

Ahhh fuck I dunno

damn you do know your shit

also i already had one made of Donna dressed as Leia lmao

hahaha Whip Cream Head

fuck, forgot the file

>blackie

Where did you get blackie? Her name was like, Anette or something.

Ok I still got more, fucking shotzy the dog man,
Donnas sister that was in one episode,
All of the boys in jail, fez in the shower singing, kelso in the canoe, Kelso in bed with hydes sister, eric with tornado behind him, Donna and Jackie when they get all sunburned, Eric in that skit where he's super fat, fez with Elvis hair,
Old fat kelso, old Donna, old any character, Donna " I had sex face",
Pinciotti family as the flag, fatso the clown in the basement, oat meal falling on red trap card,
I unfortunately could keep going.

Eric and Donna nickname her blackie for blonde Jackie.

Gotta update this, needed more Effect detail

Cont:
Kelso's brother, the popular foreign guy Tomas, jackies " boobs out", Hyde stunt man jacket,
Also fun fact: during filming Ashton Kutcher had a girlfriend who got murdered by a serial killer.

holy fuck i didn't know that

Yes crazy, Ashton went to go pick her up for some like event and she didn't answer the door and looked through her window and saw the blood stain but thought it was wine and she stood him up, he later testified at the guys trial.

fuck these captchas

Yeah they're annoying, another fun fact, there is a little known about shot for shot remake that aired in I believe Britain, it is literally exactly the same but with British actors, and it is god awful.

i did not know that

sounds awfu

^ google days like these if you want to check it out.

More well known fun facts:
Midge left the show because he husband became terminally ill,
Leo left as he was in jail,
Laurie obviously became a crackhead.

i've got a laurie card

More more fun facts,
When fez says his name but it's covered by the bell he says all the actors character names,
The show was originally supposed to be called " teenage wasteland" ,
Mika kuniz was 13 at the start,

thank god they didn't go with that horrible name good god

Alright gotta go man, good luck

thanks fam

>tribute 1 generic monster to activate Harpys feather duster on a 3000 atk beater
Fucking b&

naturally

It's you again. How long the set take to make? I asked for that 1v1 a few nights ago

I mean, i've got 57 cards made so far. took a few hours.

And I said i couldn't 1v1 unless it was on YGOPro fam

It's not TOTALLY the exact same. Some things are slightly changed. For instance, in both shows, Grandma Foreman is praying in her head at church. In the originial, she says "Dear God...what's with all the Pollacks?" but in the UK version she says, "Dear God...what's with all the darkies?" Also, Fez, instead of being a brown person, is some kind of unmentioned Scandanavian.

What da fuk are those quads

sounds like i wouldn't like it

it's because i posted one of the most powerful cards in the set

mighty Fez

Checked

thanks friend

no it's not good