Old video games that you remember playing but don’t remember the name of thread

Old video games that you remember playing but don’t remember the name of thread.
I’m just 20 so I don’t remember most of these early 2000s games so I’m hoping some of you old heads remember.
1. PS2 game with a blonde guy who has like a blue energy staff or something and sometimes a red sword. Fights dudes in suits or something.
2. Arcade fighting game? One of the characters is like some buff tiger dude or something?
3. Oooold computer game. Looked like old school fallout but you were fighting weird aliens that were like green and more powerful ones were red they were like on all fours.
4. PlayStation game with a blonde dude and there’s like an infection? There’s floating things that look like tadpoles that infect you or something.
Feel free to contribute your own questions and answer other people’s questions.

Bumping

>2. Arcade fighting game? One of the characters is like some buff tiger dude or something?
bloody roar?

#2, tekken most likely, in any of it's iterations

Yes!!!!

old pc game from 90s or early 00s: was a green sphere ball that bounced through different mazes and you had to start it off place it at a certain angle and it made a noise like dink dink dink dink and bounced off the walls and had to hit certain things and you had to aim it right at the beginning to get it through all the crevices and angles on the journey

please someone

Online game. It was called rockz or something like that. Little green alien dude who shuffled around and there was shit like bees and portals and like a frog, different kinds of obstacles. Anyone remember?

Marble Madness?

lulz.. does fit.

Old game on school computers in Florida, in the early 2000's. All i remember was controlling a ladybug and the shortcut jpeg was a ladybug on a leaf.

This game brings back memories

no,
no but that looks cool

It was a neon green ball, and one of the first levels maze was brick walls: you would hold the ball on the left of the screen, and it would be a big maze, and you click and aim the ball and then once you did that it was on its own and bounced through the maze, and you had to get it to the goal, and it would pass through cracks and go on specific angles, and if you didnt aim right in the beginning it would bounce back or get stuck in a loop

There was this PS1 3d fighting game where the characters had weapons, but they were weird weapons, like I think the main character had a chainsaw sword, and this one guy looked like a robot grim reaper with a golden scythe

Sounds more like Time Killers; an arcade game.

Opened the thread for this post.

I need to find where I can find this game.

RoboCop on msdos you underaged faggots

#3 sounds like alien shooter. Fun time killer honestly

No it wasn't time killers, it was definitely like a Japanese produced game

#1 was called like eve or evo, I remember the blue staff and the red sword. There were other weapons too.

You magnificent bastard. I love you for this

Ew fag. Love you too

Eve of extinction!! You guys are on a fucking roll.

Old old OLD computer game where you led your character through a square grid of dots or something. Each time you made a move, an arrow would replace the dot you moved from, pointing in the direction you moved. If you trapped yourself or took too much time, a little devil-head mask would trace your route, getting faster. When it finally caught up with you, the mask would shake back and forth like it was saying "no."

Old PC game.
You were running for president on a tropical Island (it's not Tropico).
You had a set amount of days until the election and needed to convince enough people to vote for you, it was like a strategy game.
You had a map which was the island in a cartoon look and you could just click on certain areas and do stuff there.
I remember that there were rebels in the mountains and you could support them.

There also was a radio moderator who shouts good morning something Island (forgot the name of it) and the beginning of each day.

Ninja game for the PS2 where you were given a sword named something like "akujoki" and you could run around on walls and shit.

This was a standard windows xp game.

That rings a bell. Was there a vice-presidential candidate in this game who said nothing other than "I agree!"?

Alien vs Predator

>why those have $0!!?

That I don't remember but I know that there were three other political people, like ministers or something and they were the generals from the navy, Air force and the army

Neither of these are it. I'm pretty sure it was set in Japan as a slasher type game.

Splatterhouse

Hm. Not the game I was thinking of. Maybe you're thinking of Hidden Agenda?

Post apocalyptic world. You are riding a skateboard(?) across a destroyed bridge. You have to throw a grenade at soldiers (nazis?), who appear out of the holes in that bridge.

nightshade

or maybe just shinobi

discord ,gg/qnnZ74a

one of the Tenchu games? I don't remember any running on walls but they were definitely ninja games.

Last dream 7 or something

There was a PC game on the school computers that had a wizard i believe and you went down different paths. I forgot what the object of the game was but i remember it had a minigame that had a monkey and you had to press the correct keys in order to pass it.

Here's a challenge

>old pc game, maybe mac
>you're an action figure in a mall
>you have to rescue a bunch of stuffed bunnies from doom
>the first level is prehistoric themed
>if you die your head pops off on a spring

Yeah, it was shinobi. Thanks user. Have some tits for your troubles.

The running on walls mechanic was what made it memorable since it was unheard of, at least to me, at the time.

Are you in other video game guessing thread?

LENNNNNNNNNNNNY JENKINS!!

You're looking for Caribbean disaster

No but I'll go ahead and open up a tab.

Old mac game I think. Takes place in the ocean anf you select some species of ocean dwelling
Life. You then swim from screen to screen avoiding predators and finding prey for your species.

Game was all about survival basically with the stuff on the bottom of the food chain having the hardest time and stuff toward the top having it easier

Loved these games so much, had a birthday cake of Lenny in my childhood

Old ps1 game I think. the levels were almost just like a giant checkers board. You had limited movement per turn. Was an rpg and you had a few people on your team. Think the levels were blue / dark blue colored. I think the combat was final fantasy style turn based shit.

PC game where you had to go around levels collecting as efficient of parts as you could to win races against some villian of some sort. Had a lot to do with physics and simple machines, and you had to collect stuff like efficient gears and fiberglass bodies for cars to race.

it was an NES game that had sprites similar to muscle but it was in space or something. remember playing it a lot but never knew the name

Kula world?

>tfw only 18 but remember mostly early '00s games/culture because family didn't have much money

I didn't get a PS2 until like 2008 or 2009 lmao

what game is this again

Ps1 game
Arena based isometric fighting game I think

All oponents were animals or robots or aliens or something
Specifically remember a rhino or hippo that had fart attacks and a xenomorph bootleg that shat eggs to gain minions

Halo: Wombat Evolved

It's clearly Kingdom Fighter 7 to nobcheese

unholy war

an old game where in the beginning it says like "choose your warrior" or "choose your hero" and a picture of a big skeleton with his hand forward showing you in his hand the possible choices

golden axe?

>golden axe?
yes! thanks :)
pic related

:)

I think I love you

If I give you my other half's engagement ring would you accept?

I was in grade 1-3 so 1992-1994, computers in classroom had the obvious Oregon Trail but also a learning based game involving dinosaurs. It was quite colorful and had multiple games in it, one involved eggs and numbers I think, one was a coloring game. Spent a most of my three years in that school playing this.

Please help me, Anons.

:)

Found it. It's called Gizmos & Gadgets

Shinobi???

odell lake?

kill yourself

Really old 2d pc game, you are a helicopter and go through levels shooting shit similar to space invaders I guess but side on and you move through the level. Lots or crazy power ups and stuff. Feel like it was called Xattack or something similar.

Anyone know the name of a shitty Atari game. You play a blob that goes around absorbing little dots (eating? was it eating them?) and then you fall in a hole and/or get chased by another pixel. Then you die. The game didn't have an end from what I could tell

Sidescroller or top down? Chopper Rescue was the first, but there were dozens of clones and variations on it.

Defender?

ET?

kill yourself

choplifter?
rescue raiders?

Yeah, I think it was go to think of it :\

What the hell was the thing that would chase you supposed to be? Government robot?

PS2, I don't remember much of the game but the only thing I remember is that the character is some guy who has claws like Wolverine and you're in some sort of base. its also a desert in the outside too. This one is probably gonna be real hard to guess

PC Game

Play as mutiple aleins that you control one at a tine
Remember desert levels, all aliens were vivid colours, one was tall, one was fast and I remember one was buff

We weren't allowed games consoles as kids so the first game I remember playing (aside from spyro on my mate's playstation) was this shitty black and white sidescrolling game on my sister's nokia 3310.

Pretty sure you were supposed to be piloting a spaceship and shooting down weird aliens that would launch fireballs at you I think?

Gran Turismo 4

I have no clue. I've never played it. I've heard the stories though, and that sounds pretty close to what I've heard. Run around eating Reeses Pieces, fall in holes, rinse and repeat.

Side scroller. I can’t even be completely sure you are a helicopter in all honesty, it was space themed for sure. You fight multiple enemies in a round usually coming in some pattern with boss fights are the end of a level.

Neither of these sadly.

Odell down under is the shit... Only ever played as great white just to go eat shit

Whats that Anime where the kid goes around catching Pokemon And uses these Pokemon to Battle other Pokemon in Pokemon battles so he can win Pokemon Badges and the Pokemon League to become A Pokemon Master ?

Digimon

Battle Arena Toshinden?

I remember this old pc game probably early 2000s. You're this badass bunny shooting some kind of green lasers at some kind of bad guys. Never been able to find this one.

Sounds like Excel Saga.

Jazz Jackrabbit

Holy shit thank you. I put so much time into this as a kid.

No worries! Pretty sure I played one that one way back when. I seem to remember having one of those oldass Gravis gamepads for it.

I played this game where you fight orks and shit and pick up loot. it was awesome idk why but it was. it was a top down view game and you move by point and click with the mouse. I managed to remember the game and i feel retarded because the game is diablo 2 and i thought i had never played diablo but now i realized diablo was the unknown game i played all those years ago. the loot and stuff in this game was epic.

old playstation game where you're a boy in a village and you use a flute to capture monsters in the forest as you search to find your father

Nuclear strike?