Girls suck

Girls suck
Did I just blow it?

yes

No, but stop it with the emojis. Ask her questions about herself and stop using dumb lines. If things go well, propose a normal meetup, like for coffee or drinks, not just fucking. Even on dating apps you gotta play the game a little, man. Jesus.

Yeah big time I'm not even gonna touch the emjoi subject

>Just teasing
blew it right there. too much backpedaling, trying to play it safe = come off like a bitch

this, you are friendzoned now. you should have replied something like: "you naughty girl, you always have those dirty thoughts around me". Just prime her sexual brain. Make her thing that she finds you attractive but doens't know it jet.

this

Post more pics OP. I'm taking notes on how to fuck my chances in the future

NAO, you fine.. time for a witty rejoinder.. like

Bae, we haven't even yet, and you think abort ? Lets take this slow, OK ?

(anchor the goal slyly)

Stop acting like a little fag.

Use more emoji. She apparently didn't get that your a fag yet.

This

yes. now, kidnap her, kill her, rape her corpse, and throw in a lake.

"This is the furthest i have ever gotten with a women. Is this the part where we make love under the moonlight to smooth jazz?"

way to bail auto-friendzone style
you just told her you aren't interested

>make her think
Kek ya listen to this guy who bends the minds of women at his will. Fucking virgin radar is exploding.

>you should flash me
>not: come over and help me study
pleb

So can we turn this into a role dubs for what to say thread now that you're just being retarded

oh fuck you're japing us....wtf ? fuck off

Wow now you fucked up.
You're only chance at redemption is this

My way is way more slick
She's just not looking to fuck

Girls don't make love. They only like raw fucking to some gangster rap

Should I unmatch

She isn't interested if you had to msg again then you failed and she's off the hook you had a nibble but its over.

But seriously, Im only on Tinder to get tutoring. Is there somewhere we can meet up? Ill show you the lesson plan I have in mind.

>my way is way more slick

>my midterm is at 8am

Oh hey she's back

I fucked quite some girls and am now in a LTR. Your virgin radar is broken...

I make sweet love with my girl :(

you might as well turn this into a dubs thread, cause you're awful at this

this

god damn check

QUADS OF TRUTH

Reply that you gonna meet a girl tonight and don't tell her who. Make this thing interesting. Let her think you have options and lot of sex

come back on Sup Forums and tell me how good her puss puss feels in 2 weeks or i mount your mom

She looks like a pig. Forget her. You are friend zoned. Just go to the gym at least 4 days a week for 6 months and you will end up finding somebody. In 6 months you keep being the friend zoned guy or not, it is up to you. (cant afford a gym, then google at home workouts, it is still up to you)

Hmm say
>no I'll sleep, the brain functions better when you have slept. So maybe when I wake up I'll think of something clever enough to get a date with you.

nigga tell her to meet up at local bar in half hour or she gone

don't bother defending yourself on Sup Forums. It's not worth the battle. The people who aren't retarded know that you have a point and you won't convince the people who think otherwise.

STOP USING FUCKING EMOJIS YOU BETA PIECE OF SHIT

Women use emoji's with their friends, not the guy they fuck. Using an emoji with a girl you want to fuck is a shortcut to the friendzone.

Now you should strike. She wants to meet you and fuck your brain off

>emoji

>emoji use
>learned nithing from thread
>all hope gone

Okay, you're just fucking with us now

This is sad to watch

way to be a total fucking creep. youre done now

Not OP, but quick question. Why are emojis so bad?

Damn user do we really need to hold your dick on this the facts she's trying to keep this pussy ass convo alive is proof she pities you bro might as well.just ask for nudes fuck it

After you start dating emojis are fair game tho

Quick Beta brain think of something to save the inevitable friendliness incoming......
Another shitty line fuking kek

I'm just here for the reply to this then I'm going to wipe my ass and shower then head to bed. Nice work OP.

>wipe my ass
>THEN shower

>Not waffle stomping

Fuck off

top tier

>hehe

Abandon thread boys, he's fucking hopeless.

>hehe

I hope you don't know this person too well cuz things just got really awkward

Hehe

If she responds to this I will cut my own dick off.

Because only girls use Emojis, they just give off a beta ass vibe that girls don't look for in the guy they wanna hook up with just be either straight up and drop some sexual jokes and be semi good looking and you'll be fine tinder should not be this fucking difficult it's literally an app to meet and fuck

>hehe

That last message fucked it all up. You should have backed off the overtly sexual stuff and then let into something vanilla after the edgy sexual stuff. Good job for the most part, but you jut need a little tuning.

hehe

>hehe

you deserve death by firing squad

Wtf are you talking about that was more tragic then the fucking Hindenburg

Hehe

·.·´¯`·.· HeHe ·.·´¯`·.·

I didn't try and be shit on there I just acted like myself and the one girl who responded and actually came over I've been dating for the last 7 months. It depends on your patience but it can actually work for finding a girl.

I didn't actually have a reaction image powerful enough for the feeling I felt reading that text.

He tried

>Hehe

>This is now YLUL

I really hope this works

His fingers disgust me

If she replies user I swear to God

>hehe

This strategy only works if u aren't actually just an awkward fuking beta though

hehe

>emojis
>procrasturbation
>hehe

>hehe

>why those have $0!!?

you deserve what you get you piece of shit

Nah, stop with the emoji shit though.

>hehe

Reported

double dubs don't lie

Rip OP, he never made it. His massively micro-cock imploded and surged him into another universe.

I laughed so hard I got a headache. Thanks m8, you did good. hehe

Should I poke her? Or let her sit