I'm an assistant manager at a Dollar Tree, AMA

I'm an assistant manager at a Dollar Tree, AMA.

pic related: Proof. An empty z read (basically a cashier audit).. should suffice.

Have you stolen anything?

What city ?

Rack city.

is everything a dollar?

I've only ever stolen candy bars since they're p much guaranteed an easy steal. We recently had a manager get fired for being ballsily stupid to steal deposits.

Nice try FBI

You would not believe how many people ask this question

have you ever been to Chesapeake?

What state do you work in

What items have the smallest profit margin?

That's fucking weak. I'd steal so much of their drinks. I mean there can;t be that much cameras in the back can there? And besides, those product are so cheap I;m sure they come damaged here and there and you can simply say a box was damaged after receiving it.

What is your go to meal when you have to buy something from within the store to eat?

No, but if granted the opportunity, I'd really really love to have the CEO work undercover at my store for a week just so he could see what a fucking mess the company he is running is.

>Nice try FBI

Dollar Tree makes a 52% profit margin on every single item in the store, everything.

Thing is, I could steal sodas and snacks and shit but it's like... not stuff I WANT to steal mind you

I take a coca cola bottle, put it in the freezer for a lil bit, then buy a pack of cheez its. Believe it or not, they really compliment each other

You ever take any single moms in the back room and bang them?

Are the security cameras fake?

Nah , I know someone who works at a dollar tree and goes on here .

People buy this?

>coca cola bottle, put it in the freezer for a lil bit, then buy a pack of cheez its
Man this is so unhealthy but that's basically all dollar tree is. Do you regret your job yet with the customers you get?

is it true that Dollar General ignores fire safety laws by having carts of items in the middle of ails?
the answer is yes because the one near me does it, just curious if you do too

Call firefighter and police asap

I've had a cashier suck me off for extra hours but nothing really in-store (my SM is my Dad's best friend)

Some are fake, some are real, the ones by the bathrooms are totally fake but I haven't really pinned down how to tell without getting help from someone who works in the store

Yes. How the USDA approves this as meat is beyond me, it literally has soy and other artificial protein sources it's digusting (also our cheese slices aren't even actual cheese)

I don't have it often, and I get paid a lot more than most ASMs so not really, but you have to have some really thick skin to work this shit job

Every single dollar store chain has at least one OSHA violation. I have never been to one that hasn't and I've been all over in my state.

Whats the dumbest employee that works under you?

I'm sure working there cant be too hard but you never know how stupid people are.

I worked at dollar tree for 8 months, what part of it do you hate the most? For me it was the 7 hour work week

Cool user, my mother worked at dollar stores as Manger for a period of time while I was in school $45k/yr

at her lowest was dollar tree when she was close to retirement after I finished my 6 year contract with the US army.

Lol forreal? It doesn;t sound bad for me as I'm looking for a part time but wtf do you even do?

We have a cashier that does the opposite of what you tell her. She's often caught in isles checking herself out with a mirror several times when she's supposed to be doing go-backs. My boss is trying to get rid of her.

I honestly hate the shit out of the bi-weekly pay, I also hate the fact I have to sometimes close AND THEN open the store... it's practically impossible to even get enough sleep to do that.

Yeah, dollar tree is shit

if a robber armed with a gun demands money and and blow job do you have to submit?

I've beaten up a homeless guy for stuffing a laundry bag with our socks and razers so if a dude pulls up with a gun I'll give him money but I aint suckin cock

This.

like I need proof for such a dead ass regular job. really? an assistant manager blessing us Sup Forums with an AMA? boy I'm glad he didn't sell out and go to reddit!

so, op, what are your hobbies? what does all that dollar tree cash go to fund?

would you do it for a dollar?

>I've had a cashier suck me off for extra hours but nothing really in-store

greetext how this all went down

The money I make goes to paying rent so I can continue my major in electrical engineering, as for hobbies I'm a musician

Nah I'm good lol

>Couple months back
>New hire, let's say her name is Jeanette
>I'm in the room with my SM as he interviews her
>She's telling us about how she has 3 kids and is willing to work any shift we throw at her, and is practically guaranteeing she would never call out unless something grave happened
>Boss gets her to training.
>Fast forward a month
>I catch her in the isles packing out pet
>She tells me that she's going to be leaving soon since we only really give her a random number of hours between 11-20
>Get to know her and I pretty much tell her that if she went out with me I'd put in a good word for her so she could at least consistently get 20 hrs a week
>After we go out to eat we hit my crib and she pretty much sucks me off, later tells me she's down to suck me off anytime if I can promise her those hours
>She ended up leaving a month later

>pretty much sucks me off

nigga what?

is everybody who works there an ex con?

Lol . It was probably the first time he got his dick sucked .

We don't do drug tests or background checks so I honestly could be surrounded by ex cons and not even know it

You asked for a green text, never said I was great at them

Tips for getting hired ? I know it's a shit place but money.

Pester them about an interview and seem really hungry, that is honestly how you do it my friend.

If I were to steal something , would you care ?

My local dollar tree has really depressing vibes. Plus, they dont even play background music. Is that just mine or is yours like that too

Don't do it in front of me and I honestly wouldn't give a single shit

Nah we don't play music either

What do you buy from there ? Aside from snacks. Do you buy stuff for your house?

Whats the stranget thing you've found? I found an opened pregnancy test box once, it was hidden away in the candy isle.

I do buy paper towels, hand soap, disposable plates, glassware and plates. I also buy some of the cleaning stuff but honestly the rest of the store is pretty much junk

I found a bowl filled with gain detergent and a spoon

I found a plunger in the freezer

I found a can of steel reserve in the women's bathroom

Do the glassware items hold up ? I've thought of buying some

Honestly yeah, the glass cups and ceramic plates are of high quality and I've had em for months

Do the cashiers know what im up to when im buying dxm gels?

Not op but I used to be a manager at a Dollar General. The light fixtures were so old that the plastic parts that hold the fluorescent bulbs would crack and break when you tried changing a bulb. Ended up having to put one out because it started to catch fire. Still took them months after that happened to replace them.
Oh, and it was policy to never give workers other than managers full time hours because then they would be eligible for benefits or some shit, so everybody only got at most 20 hours a week

have you ever forced a loli to give you a bj in exchange for not calling the police after you caught her stealing from you?

... or a shorta?

Do the seasonal decorations change or stay the same each year

If you don't look like a junkie then no

Homie seek some help

They are the same except with each new year theres a couple of new stuff but it is the same made in china shit year in and year out

someone's going to die because they got blocked by shit in Dollar General as the whole building is engulfed in flames. wtf are these business practices

We personally never bad aisles blocked, even when stocking, just about the only positive thing I can say about working there. Hell, one time the a.c. broke in the middle of a Texan summer, easily reached 90+ inside the store and it took them about 2 weeks to finally send someone to half ass fix it (it would still be about 80 degrees at all times)