Pretty aryan girl in all black school bullied by feral chimps then expelled

abc7news.com/education/i-team-exclusive-north-bay-high-school-suspends-victim-of-bullying/1371028/
Every day there are millions of white kids that are targeted by minorities where they are heavily outnumbered.

Other urls found in this thread:

abc7news.com/education/i-team-exclusive-north-bay-high-school-suspends-victim-of-bullying/1371028/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sorry but if she won't fuck them because they're black then she is a racist who deserved to be expelled

It's funny that they protect the apes and such. I find it suspect that this happened so late in the school year. It also appears that black girl is her girlfriend. That could possibly be the cause of the bullying by other black. Girls playing basketball is definitely a sign for lesbian tendencies. Also single mother

nice sarcasm

Of course not that I wouldn't bang her BUT.. the fuck is wrong with nose?

Knowing women, she probably already fucked a few.

Can she change school?

Poor girl, must be tough to live in a shitskin region.

>then expelled
They did her a favor to be honest.

>abc7news.com/education/i-team-exclusive-north-bay-high-school-suspends-victim-of-bullying/1371028/

From my reading of this jumbled mess of an account, the white girl was mistakenly thought to have said "I'll fuck you up" by the Vice-Principal, but that was actually said by another girl? And the other girl admitted to it, which ended the white girl's expulsion?

Moreover, the white girl was trying to report the group's following her for months, and nothing was done.

I say ayyy lmao she should have carried pepper spray akimbo.

Not much to do about sucker punches tho.

She isn't a dirty t*rk like your filthy women

>Every day there are millions of white kids that are targeted by minorities where they are heavily outnumbered.

Well, if fiction has taught me anything, it means this white girl is going to get the most OP of superpowers, bug control, and will then take over San Diego, humiliate the government and kill a whole lot of people, and then kill god.

future redpilled army, new blood for rebuilding the west

>American white women
It wouldn't surprise me, bruv

Don't blame her desu. If I had to choose between dating a black guy or a black girl I'd probably pick the black girl too.

LMAO AMERICA IS FUCKED

WHITED
H
I
T
E
D

black men can't stop to hold themself for master race pussy. would say anything just to get it, yet they claiming they were kangz n shit. kek degenerates

Don't tell me that

She is a pure virgin

> it means this white girl is going to get the most OP of superpowers, bug control, and will then take over San Diego, humiliate the government and kill a whole lot of people, and then kill god.