I started doing MMA in 2003. Ask me anything

I started doing MMA in 2003. Ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6344FL3T-bU
txgym.com
bambammartialartshouston.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

did you start doing MMA in 2003

Sounds like gay wrestle with sweaty shirtless men type shit
Why don't you box?

schrabbed

when did you start MMA?

What can we ask you?

Ever boner in fight? Ever had guy boner against you?

I boxed since I was a kid gay nigger

Are you even a straight man? Its a fucking fight

Fuck off puto

What's MMA?

Why you do the gay wrestle with shirtless man mma then?

How long have you been boxing?

You don't know how easy it is for me to kill you.

I think you did

Don't be scared of your urges, sweetie :3

Are you a navy seel trained in gorilla warfare?

Since I was a Mexican kid to today that I'm 28.

As I grew older I added wrestling. Been doing muay thai and BJJ since 2003

I call the martial arts boxing and wrestling I've picked up on 03 onwards too.

Why do you want to kill him?

How old are you?

I beat those guys. Fuck training with those guys.

You fucked a train? Did you do it in the Caboose?

>blow job jutsu

Little Indian shit

You did fuck training with them? Did they teach you blow job jutsu

Shut the Fuck up. Stupid bitch

Yeah buddy. The cop was a punk too.

Who was a punk?

You are dogfucker for pushing your luck against a trained fighter then backing out with anonymity and cops. Bitch.

No me busques puto

How easy is it for you to kill him?

Try that shit on me on the street I won't stop for anything reasonable you're gonna be in a coma and I'm going to be in Mexico laughing at your president with all the civilized people.

OK. I live in Portland, Oregon and train/coach at Gracie Barra on Foster.

I don't usually make it in on Mondays, but can come down late and open the place up if you need an ass kicking. See you tomorrow after 10 PM?

>Mauler
>Vulgar Display of Power

like when rumble knocked him into bolivia? why is this pic showing him punch jones a guy he lost to

alexander gustafsson is a fucking can. vulgar display of inability to fight, more like it

Bait harder little faggot. Try crying

Are you amateur or pro atm? How much amateur matches before you went pro if you did go pro? What is your class? What can my weight class be if I am 5'10"?
Loaded question but would appreciate your response.

why are you a mexican piece of shit?

has your training made you fast enough to dodge a bullet

>master forgive me, just this once.jpeg

Oh I must have you confused with somebody then. Bullshit. I know the Gracies now you're legit. You're a faggot and a little punk. m.youtube.com/watch?v=6344FL3T-bU you're this faggot with a couple of gym wins if that's even true.

I'm better than you.

The offer stands. I'll be as respectful as you need, little guy. If you can't make it at 10 PM tomorrow I can do another night. Also, I will at LBI in November if you need an ass kicking in SOCAL.

Either way, I am available for you perro hijo de puta.

where are you going to be?

He said where he will be - Mexico. Just ask for Julio Juan Maria Chalupa Pedro Marcos Garcia Roja the 3rd.

I'm going to call your school get your bitch ass fired from teaching your shit at your fucking undeserved purple belt

I've met enough guys like you. Joe Lauzon is still a faggot and a loser your sissy cucked white power shit isn't going to go anywhere. I'll light you up and school you in the ground even if you outranked me in BJJ which I doubt I'm not afraid of your sissy berimbolo shit or some Gracie Barra curriculum

Better learn to travel through a computer screen.

He beat the shit out of Jones.

How ez my man? How ez? Does it send virus?

I think you have me confused with someone else. Anyway, I will always be there for you if you need some strangling, little guy.

They should deport your mother little chicano piece of shit. I thought it was some faggot exboyfriend that keeps following me. You talk like a big man because you know shit ain't gonna happen. But show up in Houston at any big city gym and ill beat your fuckin ass like I'm returning your taxes on the hatred people give me for being a Mexican that you cause and you deserve

At what age did you find out that you are into boys?

You show up in Houston you'll find me.

My favorite mma guy is hulk hogan and sting. Do you do stinger splash or leg drop?

Who is Joe Lauzon?

Mongoloids, Manics, and Autists.

This is boring. I am going to bed.
Dormir bien niƱa.

Joe is actually a very nice guy. Not sure why this fuck brought him into this.

Was somewhere between picking up rollerblading and sucking those 38 cocks that one crazy night.

Where are you going?

Don't suppose you ever get to the Detroit area? Not him, but I was a street brawler for many years, and ran with ARA in the 80s, bootfucking skinheads. My dad was an amateur boxer and a street scrapper and taught me how to fight. Over the years I've run across a lot of guys who thought they could shoot the boots with karate or kung fu, but they all learned pretty quickly that a streetcorner isn't a dojo. It's been a few years, but I'd be interested to see how I stack up against an MMA fighter.

Have you competed in the UFC before?

Do it. You caught the piggy. He stopped doing his thread aka you got this head.

*got to his head

If this little shit has decent takedowns, then he would eat you up (unless you have some formal wrestling experience). I am not meaning to be disrespectful to you, man. You came across as a respectful guy. The hard reality if that wrestling paired with even the most basic striking defeats all but the most skilled street fighters.

I have a feeling this angry little guy isn't very skilled, though. So you are good, man.

>street brawler for many years, and ran with ARA in the 80s, bootfucking skinheads
>My dad was an amateur boxer and a street scrapper and taught me how to fight
Look guys we have a BAD ASS gramps over here trying to stay relevant somehow.

He has not. His record is something like 4 and 6 in some regional shows.

who is a bad ass?

What do you think about boxing?
Who's you're favorite fighter?
Briefs or Boxers

txgym.com
bambammartialartshouston.com

Tuco is going to look like a cartoon because I boxed with mexicans all my life. These gyms are as good as American top team in Florida.

As if you calling them will do shit lol

Except I've heard the same thing all my life, how jiu jitsu would put me on my ass by using my own strength against me, or how tae kwon do pain holds would do me in... or maybe vice versa, I don't remember now. But my experience is that a knee to the balls, a stomp to the top of the foot, and a right cross to the corner of the jaw works on just about everyone, especially when you sucker-punch them.

>bambammartialartshouston.com
He Man.

Google the first UFC, all those street fighters got their esa kicked my a small bjj expert

Wait you sucker punch people and talk tough? You are the biggest faggot in the whole world

You're some bitch that teaches the kids classes. I really don't think the parents are going to like you visiting this website faggot.

Lol I'm not op dumbass

Trust me, I am saying different things than you have heard. No pressure points, ninja shit, spin kicks, or whatever. Simply a tough, thick-hipped, cauliflower-eared, double leg onto a fucking sidewalk. If you don't wrestle, you can't understand.

Just thought that you being a rat should be called out

Hah! I think he is confused. Too many Corona's?

That and your karate kid shit about grabbing the gi grips in a guard pass you can't pull off. Or your double elbows or whatever the fuck it is you LARP.

I've heard of guitar lessons that are less of a scam. Gracie Barra Portland Oregon folks. On foster.

Well that's just it, when Kimbo Slice climbed into the ring where there are rules and referees, he got his ass kicked. But if you took any of those guys and stuck him in an alley with Kimbo, he'd have taken them apart like a cheap watch.

Who the hell is "talking tough"? I was a street scrapper. On the street, the only yardstick is whether or not you win. That means hitting first if you can, and not letting the other guy get up. I'd stake out the bars where the skinheads drank and jump them as they stumbled home drunk. I wasn't putting up my guard like I was trading fisticuffs by the rules of the Marquis of Queensbury like a proper gentleman sir.

You're not even those boxers I met jail.

Stop replying to that message, I'm not the guy from that conversation. Literally just threw in my two cents dumbass

So you randomly attack bald guys and think you are hot shit

Tell that to Sean Gannon.

Then go rewatch those videos. Kimbo's crew cheated whenever the shit wasn't going his way.

Being able to beat up drunk unsuspecting victims... wow you are the baddest man on the planet. I bet you could beat Jon jones

I WILL KICK YOUR ASS, GRINGO!

Lol alright crazy

That is so fucking cringey..

YOU CAN NOT STOP ME, YOU RACIST! I TRAIN UFC!!!

I play BattleToads.

Seriously, the guys thinks he is such a badass for being the saddest fucker on the planet. People should save that for copy pasta or for cringe threads

Those fights were all fixed to sell self defense system. I can't believe people still think guys don't take dives.

COME TO HOUSTON AND I WILL BOX YOU MEXICAN STYLE!

I have no clue what your malfunction is, but I'm just going to assume you're some fat, basement-dwelling neckbeard and totally triggered by someone who grew up in a generation where fistfighting was something you learned in the schoolyard. It was a very different world. Grown-ups turned a blind eye to it; boys were expected to know how to fight.

If I came home with a black eye or a fat lip, my father would ask, "Did you get a good one in?" And if I hadn't, he'd send me right back out to find the guy, jump him, and give him at least one to remember me so he'd think twice next time.

I'm not a "tough guy," I'm a street scrapper; that means I know every dirty trick, from throwing sand to a roll of quarters in my fist so that I didn't NEED to be a great fighter to beat the other guy.

what is mexican style fighting? where you strut around talking shit for 15 minutes until 10 of your friends sneak up and rush your opponent from behind?

What.... it isn't the wwe
The whole point of the initial UFC was to test all fighting styles to see what was the best. If it was to see self-defense shit, why would a Gracie (at that time poor and relatively unknown) win

I AM A LEGIT KILLER! DEADLY HANDS REGISTERED WITH 8 DIFFERENT LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES!

I have been in fist fights. Two sober people throwing punched. Not one guy bidding in an alley like a bitch. You jump people, you aren't a fighter

So, you jump drunk guys while they are just trying to get home? Dude, that's the most pussy thing I've ever heard. Get the fuck outta here with that shit!