Stay awhile and listen

Stay awhile and listen.
>Tarot
>Wisdom
>Advice
>Free stuff

I've finally made it back for all the stuff above or even if you have a question for a mental health therapist you always wanted to ask. Put
>tarot
at the top of your post and I'll do a simple 1 card reading for you based on your question for the cards
If you get dubs I'll either provide you with wisdom from ancient Greece or our resident Buddhist monk.
I've also rolled 10! random ###s from 000-999. If you get one of them you'll get a free $team card worth $20.

help

*gives 3 rounded cups of help*
.... what can I help you with luv?

>Tarot
Does my girlfriend still love and want to be with me?

I need to live forever

>Momma slice and dice (queen of swords)
The coming of this cards means you need to get your affairs in order. It is likely she still does, but if you have such worries perhaps there are things you need to set right or improve upon.

Cards out of the way is there a particular reason you doubt she does?

oh my... I'm afraid I can't help with that one. Any particular reason you need to live forever? I'm not sure I'd want to risk that myself...

Forever life, feeding on crimson tides.

>tarot

Reconnecting with a special person from my past and I'm trying to be positive about the outcome of this reconnection but I'm also terrified of things going south. A lot of time and life energy has been invested in this relationship over many years and this feels like a real second shot. My question is... am I seeing clearly? So much of it feels like fate, it just feels right. I'm hopeful I'm on the right path.

I think I may be speaking to an aspiring vampire.

There are still many underground vampire clubs in the UK

>tarrot

Am I too hasty when it comes too love?

It's a long distance relationship but she really did love me. But then things kind of changed and we didn't ... I'm not sure, it was kind of like she changed but in a better way or mayne stronger way, and we don't really talk any more. I'm honestly scared to message her because last couple times it just felt so stiff and a little awkward. Except the last, last time, that was ok. She wants to help one of her friends who's had a really rough home life. They're still in high school and I'm a fresh graduate. We wouldn't even be able to really live together until at least two years and I don't really know what she's think but I think she maybe feels it's so far away we should take a break. We had a small talk before this hiatus about it but that was a while ago.

Because death is terrifying

Tarot
What is my immediate situation in life leading me?

How tarot work?
Do you believe in tarot or it's only for the fun
>How's everyone doing

I think im depressed but i know some other people have it harder then me, i sleep all day wake up to go to work and repeat all over again what do i do please read my fortune

>9 Pentagramicles
This card signifies prominence or importance. The cards tend to suggest you will become important to this person.

I strongly advise you not think upon matters of fate. I don't believe anyone is fated for anything and it leads to magical thinking. The kind you seem to fear falling for. There isn't a right or wrong path. See it through to the end for sure, but also plan for things to not work out in the back of your mind. Don't let something that's not the end of the world destroy you.

>man of many phalics (king of wands)
You've come a long way, but you still have a lot to learn about love.
It sounds like it.

Understand love is a chemical reaction, it blinds the person at first and can be all encompassing and after time can wane into less.

The only way you'll get the answers you seek is to ask her. Its a fear of the truth that keeps you from it, but it's also, possibly a fear of having to move on if you get the answer you fear. You can't build a working relationship that doesn't communicate.

Of course it is! Life is all we know. I can't disagree. ...

Trade a tarot for a rune?

I'm curious as to matters of a financial type, in a sense. There's this object I've been hunting down and wanting really bad, but it seems so far away right now, so essentially, what's the future look like in terms of obtaining this object?

In theory, quantum entanglement, the web of the universe underlying all fate, can be seen through divination. But, that's just a proposed theory for why it works. You could also just say Lolmagic like most others.

>the one! The only! Sword!
This card embodies change and variety. You're life may be headed in multiple different directions soon. Carefully evaluate which path leads to your goals and which don't.

wisdom for your dubs too!
Buddha says: “If your compassion does not include yourself, It is no bueno.”
... I think thats right...

I pick a card and interpret it's meaning. It's mostly for fun. (I do throw in therapeutic wisdom into most card reading so they have some value ^ ^ )

Depression isn't about hardships. Its about the way a person reacts to given situations and how the brain works differently from others' brains. Your situation is one many people find depressing and have trouble finding value in. If it's getting too a point it's interfering with other aspects of your life. (relationships, leisure activities, etc) consider seeing a counselor and have them either help you set up a new path in life or find value in what you currently do.

Of course, other people would say that divination reflects the will of the gods.

You're right, I am scared that I won't like the answer. Her birthday is late late this month, when should I talk to her? Should I talk to her or directly ask? Should I wait till I have a new job? I feel, even though it's probably dumb and just in my head, maybe she liked me less because I didn't get a job immediately after I left my old one, and maybe she thought I lost my spark or something like that. I feel like I'm decaying now because her love was so much to me and then it's just gone.

Thanks for this, all of it, really.

Thanks. That was very sweet of you.

>tarot
Will my current relationship last?

I got the dubs. Interesting considering I'm living in my ex's house and I'm trying to move out and up in the world. My job is going well but everything else is a mess.

>7 points of pointing
This card often looks to moving. Most often physically. I would imagine that you would have to move to make this object yours. Perhaps there are financial opportunities outside your current living area that would help to get closer to your goals.

and of course I'd take a rune ^ ^

*hug*

It sounds like you put a lot into that relationship and you know where some of your faults lie. This is good, but only if put to action. A good start to this conversation would include I feel/think statements so it doesn't come off as accusatory.

Ex: Hey, I'd like to talk about something. I feel like we've gotten distant from eachother and I'd really like to know where you stand on our relationship. It's been on my mind a lot lately.

and continue from there. Always focusing on how you feel/think and trying not to focus on "you do blank" or "you always/never blank".

If you're living with your ex and it's not a positive environment... it kinda makes sense. Home is supposed to be your safe place. If you don't have that it's hard to focus on other things. Maslows hierarchy of needs comes to mind...

next pose!

I see. Thanks for the explanation
>Lolmagic

Sound nice. Do you use it in real therapy sessions

Post*
>Ironman (of magic)
This card is a signifier of good news.
It seems so.

Realistically all things end at some point. It doesn't matter if it lasts or not if you don't value it fully and put yourself into it fully. Just keep that in mind dear.

oh gosh no hehe. I barely do therapy right now. I run the admissions dept of a psychiatric hospital overnight. It's mostly evaluation, referrals, admissions and the like. I've done therapy more in the past and would like to go back to it soon.

Thank you for the advice. I'd kill to have her love me again or to actually feel it. If I ask more questions I don't think I'll be able to stay awake anyways to read your response.
Again, thank you for the help and advice. Hopefully I'll dream on some of what you said and it'll help me. Goodnight. Hopefully I'll see this again and have good news for you in a few months time

Have been thinking of moving out with a friend lately, and it would let me not get nagged to death for having a second car. I will take this as a sign to keep waiting then, thanks m8.
>You may have figured out who this is from that clue.

Any particular area you'd like one in?

>second car
>runes
>FFXIV
Yah I know who this is now ^ ^
hmm, occupational. I've been considering moving into insurance case management for primary $$ and then private practice on the side so I don't feel like a complete sell out...

Best of luck. I'd love to know how it goes for you. You can always reach me at skyden13162@gmail if you need anything else. I try to check that one daily.

>Ehwaz reversed
Represents stagnation. This one's a tricky read, as all I can think of is that you may feel a bit locked in right now, and unfulfilled by your description. Have you been at your current line of work for a long period?

>You're pretty much my first reading, so I'm taking this as a learning experience

oooh stagnation feels about right. I really want out of this state (since you know which one it is I can imagine you might know a few reasons why hehe)
I'd like to move out to Colorodo, but I'd have to continue this line of work for awhile since my corp has a psych hospital out there I'd go too.

I've done the admissions thing overnight for a lil over 3 years now..... at least I'll no longer be doing night shift come March 19th.

Thanks for the read ^ ^

Tarot
Will i be lonely for the rest of my life

>LoZ 4 swords adventures, but +2
This card represents travel, protection and companionship
I interpret this to mean you won't be alone, but you may have to step outside your safety net and move around to find this companionship.

Romantic love is something most people strive to have, but dont' neglect the importance of friendships and family as well. One can be in a relationship romantically and still be lonely.

>i think, they put wrong prices!!

I was lurking this thread, and felt a need to add my own fortune to this. My reading indicates a need for change, for new beginnings. To choose the path of self-growth. Maybe taking that option might be the sensible one for you in your situation, combined with the reading of stagnation.

Mmm, then that rune was spot on, because the upright stands for mobility, in the most literal reading of the reversed, it's stagnation of movement, so it may have hit you twice there.
I can imagine that state being something, but I have a friend that lives there and is rather happy with it, save the lack of fun roads. Although he said he found some recently, so... /shrug.

I've been a glorified security camera for going on my third year now, so I know all too well that feeling. I have an interview coming up on the 15th for an apprenticeship, so I'm pretty nervous about that. Actually, mind if I get a reading for that? See how it may or may not go?

I guess its... TIME for a new watch
hahahahaha...hah...ha...

Certainly!

>Za warudo!
You're life will improve dramatically in the near future and will afford you the ability to be more mobile and..... travel may be more feasible.

Good luck with the interview. My friend did an apprenticeship for electrician and followed it all the way up to master electrician. He makes an okay living now.

snooping as usually I see!

Yep, it's a toss up right now of applying to be licensed in Colorado and moving to admissions in Denver or moving into insurance/private practice then later moving to Colorado to work for insurance there. Either way... I'm going to move to evening shift soon and then work that out afterwards.

Would you mind if I joined you once in a while with readings? I need to get some practice once in a while to help me remember them better. I can stick names to symbols, and most the meanings to the symbols as well, but I hesitated on yours, since it was one of the later ones I learned.

Oh my, that is quite the positive reading!

Go figure, this one is also for electrician! I've been on the list for a good half a year or so now, had to take an aptitude test, and passed it, then had to wait like, 4 months for the interviews to finally be scheduled.
>I ran out of FF14 pics, so you get the waifu now.

When I feel needed I am there. I tried my own threads, but my form of divination proves consistently unpopular.

Of course you can. Every Monday at 4a EST.
though ... after the 19th... I'll just have to see. Since I'll be sleeping like a normie again...

huh.... It's a lil more time consuming to do a full spread. I considered looking into it as a form of homage to you actually... but it's somewhat intimidating compared to simple tarot readings.

You guys should make threads like this once or twice a month

Am I being picked out again? I assure you it's less difficult than you'd think, I'll let the more knowledgeable runecaster explain the details though

NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
But nah, thanks. I'd be delighted to join in next week. I get home about 20 minutes before then, so I can grab a snack and some hot chocolate before hand.

>more knowledgeable runecaster
Why do I feel I'm being called out here?

>tarot
Will I one day be rich?

See my post above. Though it will change soon most likely along with my work schedule...

Not particularly!
I do:
Tarot for Reimu
Greek quotes for Al
Buddha quotes for Byakuren
Robot master powers for Rock
The $team card for Cayde
I've been contemplating for Louise too doing voice or pictures...

mm sounds good!

------------------------------------\
Well... no one won my give away this week... the ###s were

Next week I'll buy another card and do 2 for the winner ($40!)

I'm calling it quits for now though. Time to go shopping and get ready for bed. Thanks to all who made it out. G'night and good luck with all your endeavors E>

You are. Now go into an explanation about how it's more easy than you'd think, and I'll just sit here with my trees.

I meant it as in you spotted me

Advice

Any help you could provide in quitting smoking?

It's pretty much tarot only cooler. YOu have 2 meanings for each rune, generally just being a reverse of the upright reading on it's most basic level. Although 9 of them only have one way to read them.

And night m8, see you next Monday!

Also, twig wizard b gon

My 2 cents before I head off myself, is to find something else to occupy the time, or to replace the habit. Just... don't replace it with something worse.

ah hell... dubs right after my last post
a wise Grecian once said "Love is composed of a single souls inhabiting one body and an ona-hole"

... or something like that...

You get last post dear.
smoking is a dual edged sword...
both psychological and physiologically addictive.
Psysiologically since it replace the nicotine the brain produces and damages the receptors on neurons that normally take it in.
therefor the brain must prune these neurons away and replace them as well as start creating it's own nicotine again. Nicotine is always implicated in anxiety management as a neurotransmitter. So you are GOING to get easily stressed out while trying to quit. Psychologically it's also something to do with your hands, something familiar or something you do with others.

While quitting a few things you should consider....

stay away from others who smoke for a few weeks to a month while quitting to reduce the psychological dependency factor.
Take up a new hobby to help as well.

Consider tapering off using less each day and then less days a week until you stop then going a month without at all. Or using a patch.

Cold turkey isn't dangerous in any way, but you're going to be on edge. You can ask a dr for help with the symptoms or the quitting. It's not uncommon.

Good luck luv. It's worth it in the end. It may take a long time for the psychological dependence to go away so stay vigilant and don't pick it back up again socially.

>tarot
why does my pee pee come out white when my uncle touches me

thread/