This is no longer Supergreen

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BszXhUjJz00
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Valerian & Laureline movie
>Laureline isn't a redhead
>Valerian isn't a 6"5 mountain of pure masculinity
>made by fucking besson

i'll see it because fuck yeah Valerian & Laureline (same for gits), but holy shit i'm mad.

he hasn't done anything good since the Fifth Element, and lucy was a fucking joke.

I'm guessing he didn't make Laureline a redhead cuz he's done it so many times before.

Still, why stop now eh?

Don't see it then.

I gather you're only interested in the property adapted, but if you genuinely on that reason you justify more shitty adaptations just for the sake of carrying a recognized name.

i know it's going to be shit, the introduction alone for the characters, how they meet and what they do would take way over 2 hours.

either they just skip that, and the public will have no idea what's happening, or they do that, and besson will try his best to shoehorn some kind of plot on it.

i'll hope for the best, since V&L was always besson's favourite comic, but i still believe he'll release a shitty movie (again).

in the comic, Laureline smiled most of the time. Cara Deleted = permafrown

>i know it's going to be shit, the introduction alone for the characters, how they meet and what they do would take way over 2 hours.
He's a time-travel agent from the 25th century, and she's her partner from the middle ages. I think if they point out there's time travel AND alien shit, they wouldn't have to spend to much time on it.

The worse would be if this mission is the first time Valerian and Laureline meet. Because either they'll shoehorn it badly, or it will be a cliché "Hello dude, this chick is your partner for this mission".

I still don't understand why the title is just Valerian and not Valerian and Laureline, by the way.

Please.

After screen tests and seeing her previous films her part must have been cut 80%.

Calm down Luc

>besson

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

>no trailer on the first post

youtube.com/watch?v=BszXhUjJz00

Cara is a MtF tranny, which explains why only nu-males find """"""""her"""""""" attractive.

her voice is way too feminine for that to be true

>he doesn't know about estrogen supplements and men with feminine voices

>lucy was a fucking joke
indeed, it was fun

Man her eyebrows are stupid,

Fine, show me one video of a tranny that sounds as passable as Carla Devlasafsawhatshername

Cara is a Goddess. GODDESS

fridge-loving nu-males spotted

why are her tits so big in that one shot

I'm just saying she doesn't have a tranny voice at all