Just watched deadpool for the first time. I skipped it because I thought it would be too reddit and memey. Oh god...

Just watched deadpool for the first time. I skipped it because I thought it would be too reddit and memey. Oh god, I was right but not how I thought. It was more reddit than I ever imagined.

You think guardians of the galaxy is reddit? Nothing compared to deadpool. You think big bang theory, rick and morty etc are all reddit? Nothing compared to deadpool. The whole movie was a redditfest.

The worst part is it made a shit ton of money. How the fuck does anymore find deadpool to be funny or entertaining? I've never hated a movie more. By far the only movie I would rate a 0/10 in history. I'm lost at how it did so well. Someone explain.

I stopped watching 15 minutes in. The jokes seemed shit. Fucking normie plebs wasting my time with this shit REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I can't imagine you were proud of yourself typing this all out and being this contrarian to fit into Sup Forums 'culture'.

>you disliked a shitty movie that happened to be popular
>c-contrarians
I piss on you Marvel shiteaters. All your tactics are simply peer pressure. I piss on your whore mother.

>reddit
?

It's not about being 'contrarian' you idiot. I actually liked guardians of the galaxy but holy shit, there is no way anyone with half a brain can like deadpool. It's just nothing but shit memes. It's honestly like a childrens movie made for kids with ADHD.

I thought it was pretty funny. Edgy but funny

>reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit

How do you know so much about plebbit culture?

What parts were funny?

I literally saw this movie 6 months ago. I have no idea what happens i just know i found it to be funny after watching it

Not OP but for me it was when I saw the amount of shiteating that goes on in Marvel threads. Didn't take long for me to track the posts back to Réddit. I'm convinced the Marvel shiteaters on Sup Forums are just some Reddit users doing rotation on the shilling.

So you can't name a single part you found funny?

Entire movie was entertaining

there were very few jokes. Just quips.

I think it would have been better if it had more actual jokes.

The dialogue was literally just like reading /r/funny

Still undergoing regular chemotherapy as we speak

>It's a movie makes light of people dying because the protagonist makes poo-poo jokes
Americans are psychopaths.

>reddit
>reddit
>reddit
Seriously, listen to yourself. Stop obsessing over an irrelevant message board, you'll live longer.

The whole movie as a whole was funny but no, i cant tell you something like this
>Oh, at the 55.36 minute mark is the funniest moment in the whole movie

Where were the memes in this movie?
I couldn't tell because I haven't indoctrinated myself to become a memelord yet and I don't have an encyclopaedic knowledge of memes.

I'm just asking what you found funny. You say 'whole movie' but what does that mean? Did you like deadpool making pop culture references the whole movie? Is that what you found funny? If so, say it.

I liked deadpool, I only skipped the sex parts, especially the strap on

Even Reddit hates big hang theory you twat

maybe their sensibilities are rubbing off on me because only thing I found objectionable was them joking about being raped as kids

dat t-rex almost killed me. Very funny.

No shit reddit hates BBT, it's kino and not for their numale cuck sensibilities.

No i didnt like the pop culture references.

I know what you are saying but i cant remember the movie. I enjoyed to see Deadpool as a whole. I think the Deapool character was funny but without watching it again i cant pin point you exact moments

>Where were the memes in this movie?

The whole movie was just reddit style jokes that you see people make on reddit with a 'xD' after the joke. 'Haha jacking off with a unicorn xD', 'haha poopoo brown pants xD', 'haha woah 4th wall, no 8 walls 16 walls lamo xD', 'haha pop culture xD', 'haha look ma trex hands xD', 'haha dance off bro', 'haha he wears childrens watch xD', 'high five breh xD', 'totally awesome xD' etc etc.

I can. The opening credits. The part when he and the girl try to one-up each other's shitty lives. The interactions between deadpool and negasonic teenage warhead. The scene with the hand. Every scene TJ Miller was in. The sex montage.

That's about it.

>he found that shit funny
What's it like being a retard?

Yeah, those twitter jokes were fucking rad man with deadpool and the awesome name negasonic!. And TJ Miller, the cuck numale hipter guy was soooo relateable to me!

Are you fucking retarded?

I find those people annoying too but the delivery of those jokes weren't that bad in the movie.

Reddit
Reddit
Reddit

>What did he mean by this?
>BANE?
>Really makes you think
>My wife's son

All this is supposed to be high brow? It's all dumb humor and Im sure most Deadpool fans expected that from the movie.

stay obsessed, faggot

>All this is supposed to be high brow?
But none of that shows up in movies. Those are memes, I don't want movies centered around them. Fucking idiot.

Those just sound like jokes and snappy dialogue. Why reddit? What the fuck is reddit style? This website has warped your fucking brain user. I know theres a level of irony to what you're posting but part of you actually feels like this when you watch a movie right? Its not healthy.

>r/Sup Forums has almost 11 million subs
>Sup Forums has no reddit board

Who's thinking about who again?

Compared to other comic book movies it was very funny.

But ok, I'm retarded. Tell me what YOU find funny then.

Season 1 of arrested development. Comedy gold.

>pic
why do they keep coming here, we don't go there

Oh, OP? Come join us. Heh, heh, we have CAKE.

>jokes and snappy dialogue

'Brown pants' is snappy dialogue is it? What about 'high five brother' Or are they jokes? Because I don't see them as either.

Peep show, the IT crowd, seinfeld, curb your enthusiasm

You know, things with jokes in them.

But I like all of those.

What was the budget on this one? Very low I assume, since like 80% of the flick takes place on the same highway set.

Reddit likes it, so we can't.

Was all set to be our movie of the year until non nonchanners started liking it.

That's a pretty fucking stupid question. You can find something funny without remembering the jokes, hell, some are funny and don't have any jokes, maybe it's just the general ambiance than was fun, maybe the comedic timing is good when you watch it but the joke sucks when you tell it out of context, you're just trying to trap him into saying anything so you can call his sense of humour bad because you're too lazy to make an argument as to why you found the movie bad.

About 70 million Iirc. Was higher, but the budget got cut at the last second.

That's part of the reason there's so many "forgot my gun" jokes.

wow, what a surprise, truly a master of debate

I'm asking what the fuck was funny. Saying 'i don't remember' is not an answer.

it's a great movie, you should probably kys if you can't enjoy it you fucking autist

Yes it is ? You remember all the jokes of every movie you watched until now ?

And i'm also pointing out your cheap argument. That's the debate equivalent of throwing shit at people.

Who the fuck went to see dead pool and expected deep triple layered autism level jokes? Some people like to watch something silly and entertaining once in a while to turn their brains off.

Mate, nobody with half a brain cell like superhero movies.

>You remember all the jokes of every movie you watched until now ?
If they were funny I do. I can name funny parts quite easily because they made me laugh.

>And i'm also pointing out your cheap argument.
'I don't remember but it was funny' is the real cheap argument here my man.

/r/Sup Forums has 750 thousand you idiot. the 11 million thing is part of the theme

>Sup Forums has no reddit board
What the fuck do you think Sup Forums is you idiot?

I

>Wahhh it's popular
>reddddditt

Fuck off. This is so played out even from a bait angle.

>I piss on you
[NECKBEARD INTENSIFIES]

Le Ebin comeback my good sir XD
If only I had more than one upboat to gib

More Sup Forums buzzwords. You are a living, breathing parody

Really

REDDIT
EDDITR
DDITRE
DITRED
ITREDD
TREDDI
REDDIT

>Ryan Reynolds getting pegged is SO reddit

Can you guys get a new buzzword?

As much as people here complain about Reddit you all certainly talk about it a lot

How is THIS reddit?

why didn't they just put a laugh track an use it like every 2-3 minutes so people know where they have to laugh.I watched it and didn't laugh once because i didn't know when im supposed to laugh.

I thought it was hilarious. Sorry you didn't like it.

Humanity is getting really fucking stupid if shit like Deadpool can be successful.

Thank you for apologizing, but I expect you to try harder on your movies in the future okay champ?

because they're in cosplay at a convention and they are unable to feel shame.

Deadpool was successful because of its small budget.

>actually even knows about reddit themes

Found the reddit member.

It has two good jokes. Was often just disgusting with how tasteless random it was. I remember laughing at the body rearranging to form bad guy's name. That was pretty great. Other than that le masturbating to ponies XD or some crap I don't even remember.

Nigga, Deadpool made more money than most comic book movies including stuff like MoS, DoFP and GotG.

I just watched this and I spent the entire movie repeating the words "This is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes..." under my breath.

I fucking hated it. I was writhing around on the floor in front of my sofa for the last 30 minutes it was so painful.

>Ayy epic memeing superhero lmao
If you liked it you're in the wrong place

the movie held a mirror to OP, exposing the true reddit

Deadpool is more Sup Forums, the antihero, but whatever helps you sleep at night, OP. I don't go to the furniture store, see a chair, and start screaming REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT

I think I made it 20 minutes in before turning it off.

made me kek

Its the beginning of the end of meta and irony bullshit. I have a great disgust for shit like deadpool because it's frighteningly unoriginal but believes simply pointing this out is intelligent enough to continue being unoriginal. Its made for a narcissistic audience that wants to masquerade being meta irony as a superiority standing point compared to people that just genuinely recognise its a bad movie. They can safely throw terms like "you don't get it" around and be safe behind walls of irony. I am so glad this is the last dying breath of unoriginal safe Seinfeld like meta trash, it means a golden era of artistic integrity is upon us soon.

I liked it when he joked about jerking off with the tiny baby hand.

You do understand that Negasonic Teenage Warhead is a terrible name and Deadpool was only complimenting iy so that she would be less of a mopey teen, right?

It's a brilliant method of humanizing Deadpool and showing he has a heart without stopping the movie dead in its tracks to do so.

>How the fuck does anymore find deadpool to be funny or entertaining?
The same way TBBT is always renewed.

>director left because of creative differences for deadpool 2
>director probably wanted to make a movie this time instead of pandering to reddit
>reddit reynolds doesn't care about good movies and just wants to make another 'pop culture simulator' so he can exsdee to the bank

Just nuke hollywood and start again. Cancer industry.

>reddit as don draper
every fucking time

I don't see why you guys hate the movie so much, wasn't it pretty close to what the character is supposed to be like, I don't read the comics because im not 12 but I played the game and it was pretty close

>tfw to intelligent to watch deadpool

>can't think of a legit way to describe a movie you didn't like
>call it reddit like its below you
>all whole being in the lowest common plebinator

Stay in school, maybe you'll actually learn new ways to describe a movie than spouting a website name.

I too swap out appropriate adjectives for internet websites because my brain is small like yours

>wasn't it pretty close to what the character is supposed to be like
So? Just because it follows the source material doesn't mean it's automatically good.

But what else was it supposed to be, comic movies suck to begin with

>But what else was it supposed to be
Don't know. It's still a shit film that doesn't make capeshit good like so many people claimed it did.

its a case of a character translating really bad from one medium to another.

>Happy Lent

best line in the movie

80% of the audience has no fucking clue what it means

looking it up now is cheating

You have autism.

Anybody else thought Negasonic Teenage Warhead was really hot?

>op doesn't like mainstream pleb shit made by corporate america for 'jus turn ya brain off bro'
>'autism'

My favorite joke in the movie is how Deadpool couldn't find Ajax because no one else knew Ajax's real name was Francis. Every bad guy he beat up or killed had no idea who Francis was.

well it looks like Sup Forums hit its 1-good-post-per-day quota early today