Can anyone recommend me a movie where a guy pretends to be gay so he can get a girl but then finds himself really...

Can anyone recommend me a movie where a guy pretends to be gay so he can get a girl but then finds himself really liking dudes and is that change of him truly becoming gay that makes the girl attracted to him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w3VSW3T21g4
youtube.com/watch?v=giS4d78APx4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>where a guy pretends to be gay so he can get a girl

What did he mean by this?

You know, in movies and real life girls usually have a gay friend so im saying there's a guy who pretend to be gay to get closer to the girls but then finds himself really being gay and when the girl is aware of this whole thing she start becoming attracted to him but he's now gay so he's in a dillema

Autism can be an ugly thing....

Kick Ass

Seriously.

I saw that one. He's not gay in any part of the movie

You know, when you pretend to enjoy the company of dudes to get the attention of the female species.

there is one called "OP: the movie"

OP here.

Even if there's no such thing as a movie like this you cant tell me that this script wouldnt be a success. It can be a comedy, it can be a drama, it can be a thriller... Fuck, im a genius

>it can be a thriller
Explain how.

That happens in Kickass

Film adaptation of my diary

And let you take control of MY awesome pitch of a movie? Nice try dude

youtube.com/watch?v=w3VSW3T21g4

This sketch is pretty much what you want, condensed.

youtube.com/watch?v=giS4d78APx4

three to tango

My life.

You are not telling the whole story user.
What happened?

That's cool but it's missing the final twist.

He at least pretends to be to get with that girl.

Judging from the way he dressed I thought he was just gay.

How did it happen?

Why did you think it would be a good plan?

> white people

I've seen an ad for a tv series where 2 high school girls pretend to be lesbians for attention and then one of them ends up actually falling in love for the other girl.

Yep, saw that ad on xnxx too.

Faking It was shit.

Kickass did it