>been re-posting this for a few times
>getting different types of answers
perception is subjective

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microexpression
twitter.com/AnonBabble

polite but doesn't find you attractive

It's happiness

She is smirking but she is trying to hide it.

She may also be attracted to whoever she is looking at.

Then again it may be contempt.

Key part of it is whether one side of the lips is raised above the other

it's disgust

Interest in whatever she's looking at but tries to hide it.

you know what fucking hurts? that just because i was randomly born ugly and she was randomly born beautiful, she'll never look at me, never want me. but as mad as i am about that, to her it doesn't mean anything. just like i know i look how i look, to her, her looks are just how she looks. you know what i mean? i place her on this pedestal and am in awe of her but in reality she is just as human as i am.

A complex movement of facial muscles shaping the face as a reflection of inner emotion and willful restraint exercised by those practiced in hiding or otherwise diminishing their physiological state's effect on their village in an attempt to withhold information from a viewer.

Visage*. Fucking autocorrect.

that's just Tim Roth though

you're a fucking idiot

women mostly respond to emotional ques. what you look like is largely irrelevant and only forms an extremely minor part of their evaluation.

what is most important is how you make her feel.

and i'll tell you now, being butthurt whimpering on the internet about how nobody wants to fuck you doth moisten no pussies.

On the contrary

Microexpressions are universal

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microexpression

What's your point? That's the case with almost every human trait.
You can lose the lottery of looks, intelligence, talents, personality to a certain degree, etc...
But statistically, you are almost guaranteed to win in some of these categories also. Life is about playing your cards right.

out of context its hard to tell, it looks she is saying like "are you sure?"

initially, slight contempt, but then she feels slightly embarrassed by exposing such an impolite emotion, and smiles slightly to excuse it, but stops smiling because she is not going to feel guilty about being honest.

perhaps, then maybe i just wish i didn't weigh looks so important, but i just can't get over it. any tips for how to accept how you look and move on and focus on your positive traits?

when Greta Garbo was shooting the key scene at the end of Queen Christina, she did all those facial expressions. after a while the director just told her to not think about anything. apparently that worked and the scene is now part of movie history.

Be honest with yourself at least, you probably walked past 100 women today without batting an eye because they didn't register on your hot chart. If she were ugly, you wouldn't even be talking about her right now.

huh? ok i agree with you. bye.
Exactly that, that is what i saw.

theres a lot of disinterest there.

She doesnt really give a sit about what you're showing her, she's occupied by something else, most likely waiting for tyrone's reply to her last text message

Well with looks, I think you have a lot more options than with those other traits.
If you're stupid, you can't just magically raise your IQ.
But you can dress well, you can go to the gym and you can take care of your face, hair skin and so on. You can come out being very attractive doing those things if you aren't completely disfigured.
But if you just want to live with the fact that you aren't attrative, you should be aware of your strengths.
I don't consider myself attrative as well, but it doesn't bother me all that much because I know that I have certain talents that others don't.
I'm ok with myself because I'm ok with the sum total of my traits.

good points. thank you.

However, when it comes to having children, I don't want to do that. Passing on my genes will only cause problems for my kids in the future. I don't want to bring a life into this world knowing it's going to have some severe disadvantages.

this is like acknowledging an inside joke expression for lack of a better word. likely there is no joke, and she just has a friendly and perhaps flirty rapport with the other person. her looking away at the beginning and quickly at the end makes this more likely she is flirty, having an idea that the other person admires her beauty.

both lips curl

lemme reiterate, both sides of the lips curl