Any of you guys know what the fuck I can do about this?

Any of you guys know what the fuck I can do about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Rosewill-Anti-Static-Components-RTK-002-Yellow/dp/B004N8ZQKY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sure do

have u tried installing gentoo

So what should I do?

wrench

Wouldn't the metal short the card?

tits or gtfo

How do you know if I'm female or not? All I showed was a hand

your face was in the exif data

Not a technical solution, but a social engineering one I use myself all the time. Buy a replacement which is still under warranty, then switch out the new one for your old one. You'll have to buy a new one regardless, but this way you'll have two of them instead of one.

put a cooler on it

a man would just glu the shit. Only a woman or a faggot would ask wat do

Can't I buy non conductive tools or something or do I still risk some kind of damage

then show your cock

can confirm checked

I'm asking because I can't get that off and glue isn't a great solution for more than a few days
The cooler hole that the thing is meant to go in is totally threaded though

Grip the post with a pair of pliers or something and unscrew it like normal.

replace the thermal paste and put the cooler back on wtf is wrong with it

Unless you're a real gearhead and know your way around a multimeter, know the pin-outs, and can check you've made the proper connections, then there's no way in hell you're going to glue/solder your way to victory unless you have winning-the-lottery levels of luck. And personally, I wouldn't risk blowing something else by running power somewhere it shouldn't be going.

you could drill it out if you are very carefull, the holes dont have traces under them

no, its ground

I'll try that but could I static shock the card if I touch something with the pliers accidentally?

BLAST IT WITH PISS

not really sure what the problem is

get a plastic or wood tool
or even make one if you have a dremel and some shit like a bottle cap or whatever lying around

unplug the thing and its a rock.
dont rub a balloon on you and the board will be fine

Good idea
How do I turn it into a webm so you can watch?

put it in your pee hole

my dad works at computer

you can put it in the microwave and cook it for 3 hours and trhe screww will come out from the radioation waves

I remember the iPhone thing you guys pulled...

Men have tits too. He is not assuming your gender you stupid fuck

Only men who main Sup Forums or Sup Forums have tits

Guys I can find pliers but I did find max Payne

You won't kill it that easy, just unscrew the post thread it into the cooler, reapply the paste and remount the cooler

Now I found pliers but I've managed to lose a 980ti

>Any of you guys know what the fuck I can do about this?

Can you be more specific about your concern? Are you concerned that touching that last heat sink post is going to damage the card in some fashion?

If so, simply get an static discharge groundstrap, clip it to the PC's chassis and stop worrying.

amazon.com/Rosewill-Anti-Static-Components-RTK-002-Yellow/dp/B004N8ZQKY

This

I genuinely don't see your problem? What's your concern?
If the bolt is stuck just turn it with pliers in front and fixate with a screw driver in the back. Just be careful and it should come loose.

The thread in the cooler is completely gone so putting the heatsink back on is almost impossible without glue, I don't have glue and the snow is too deep to drive in

It still has contact on three of the four edges. Should be fine thb. Just tighten if carefully and alternate between the remaining screws while tightening.

Doesn't boot without tension on all 4 edges

Dubs and no carman sandeigo
annon i....

Whats the problem, you have standoff stuck in your gpu? How is it stuck just unscrew it.

That doesn't make much sense. You certain you didn't damage anything? Maybe some cracks or loose solder joints that close up with tension.

Are aftermarket coolers still a thing? Otherwise could get a defect card from ebay and change the cooler.

Zip ty it

That's an idea as well. If you can drill out the hole on the cooler... Feed a zip tie trough and close up under the PCIe retention nose.

This.

I say zip it!
Zip it good!

fixed

Twist the capacitor

Finished ft. The tools used

why did you take the cooler off?

I've done this, too. 10 years ago, though