Gonna go buy adult diapers at Walmart

gonna go buy adult diapers at Walmart
what brand should I buy?

There’s nothing worth half a damn at wal-mart. See if you can find a mom and pop drugstore or medical supply store. Sometimes these places willstock Tranquility ATNs but you’ll rarely find better than that at brick and mortar stores

Go to cvs and buy cvs fitted briefs. Walmart doesnt carry shit accept pads and thin ass pullups. All so this is now a diaper thread or messy diaper thread. Contribute or gtfo.

Bump

tena supers or depends protection with tabs are probably the best you can find from wallmart

Walmart aint got shit accept for pull ups remember that.

maybe your walmart

Walmart doesnt have shit. All the stores ive been too. Even goodwill sells better cheap diapers than walmart. So fuck what you say. It doesnt mean shit.

>so many people knowing shit about about this Retardation on here

general diapey thread? :3 25 m here in a tranq atn boutta hafta wet

Bump.

Fuck off.

you're probably fat, hairy, and gross

2 out of 3 n u get to pick which babzy ;3

Chill it. Honestley this is why i wanna be a vendor.

Gross is automatically proven so I go with fat

Figures. This fetish is full of disgusting fags like you. Maybe one day i'll be able to enjoy things without 99% of people being repulsive freaks.

Pic or scraping

bawww boiz gettin mad is adorbz :333

Kik¿

>contribute or gtfo
>doesn't contribute

I really like abu space.

Post moar pls.

Post messy diapers.

This, really. Tenas fit and feel like shit but do absorb. My choice is Depends with tabs and a huggies overnight inside as a booster. Fits, feels and smells good

Never tried using boosters myself. I will say I like the depend with tabs the best out of cheap diapers though.

kill yourself

I'm pretty happy with this fetish, even if I sometimes wish I didn't have it.
I'm sure you're into something weird as well, user. What is it?

Can someone recommend me a paci?

Normally wear tranquility ATN's or Abena's, but i recently splurged a bit and got a bag of the high end Rearz ABDL diapers. I'm a very happy camper. They are quite amazing. Sadly, the brick and mortar stores here have nothing but store brand cloth briefs or pull ups. Used to have a medical supply place that sold the really crinkley plastic attends but they shut down. Goodwill or a hospice shop might have some "okay" kinds.

I all ready have that photo.

I heard "KYS" has a pretty decent feel.

Thats a really messy diaper post frontal of her and post moar.

sauce on pic related? anyone got a link?

Post something else, then.

Try it. It's comfy.

Sorry user, I think that's all I have of her :c

I'm a personal carer.

Even 'if' I wanted to have this fetish, I'll never see it as a sexual thing because of my profession.

But you people have fun though.

Thanks you sound sexy. You have kik? Id like to talk.

Understandable, have a good day user

What diapers are these? They're cute.

Thats hot.

Sup. Not padded rn because in the process of moving house but I was diaped last night when out and about in the cold

IT DEPENDS!

I woke up in a wet double-diaper today and it's heaven

About to go out for a smoke with this huge diaper hanging between my legs

Are they all pregnant? The redhead is a cute prego

Post moar messy diapers.

Dont let this thread die.

where is this from?

The Internet

Obviously. I want to find the video.

Post moar

bump

Bump

ABU

Why is it always girls? You people have got no taste. They only use it for convenience due to period, not due to being a qt baby.

This thread is dead.

If you think ^ ^ but there you see that you have no idea. Diapers are no binds for period. Why else are there pictures of women with full diapers ???? But if you really want to see men in diapers or couples, please, I'll show you. So you can save your stupid comments.

>couples
this please

There's nothing convenient about having to change yourself. Everyone knows the majority into these are dudes. People just tend to not want to see them as much

They don't even work that well for periods. The blood just sits on top and if you wet it's gross. Also expensive. Pull ups are better

Any femanons that are really into this? being treated like a baby/ little girl?