Oh America, how did you let it get to this?

Oh America, how did you let it get to this?

Other urls found in this thread:

phys.org/news/2017-06-total-solar-eclipse-1st-years.html
time.com/4902259/what-time-is-the-total-solar-eclipse-salem-oregon/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

so you're posting this and the penis length pasta?
just stop

finally a platform in which i can discuss my thoughts on the truth and share them all with everyone

thank you very much op, thank you very much

now believe it or not, we are in the last days

Hello OP!!

Hello person 2!

Hello person 3!

I'm glad you are all here to learn the truth!!!

this was posted by me the one letting you all know about the truth

We let women vote

hello person 5! glad you are here to learn the truth!

We didn’t institutionalize leftists after ww2

Shit son I just gave you the truth, keep up

hello person 6! welcome!

no,it is time to learn!

it is said many many a time in the holy bible

Oh hi ho you're right!
It's (((((((((((((this))))))))))))))) thread again :^)

hello person 7! i'm glad you're here to learn the truth!!

girls that look like this make me ashamed to be a girl

you're right.... a grown man in a fucking batman tshirt, wtf

hello person 8! i am happy you are here to learn the truth!

same goes to you person 9!

now there are many different versions of the same christian belief

some sort of a Genocide has to take place in order to get rid of this problem once and for all

when your body gets infected with Germs, you don't negotiate with them, you don't try to convince them to leave your body and let you be, you just take anti-biotics and exterminate them out of existence

And he said also to the people, When ye see a cloud rise out of the west, straightway ye say, There cometh a shower; and so it is.

55 And when ye see the south wind blow, ye say, There will be heat; and it cometh to pass.

56 Ye hypocrites, ye can discern the face of the sky and of the earth; but how is it that ye do not discern this time?

hello person 10! glad you are here!

hello person 11! here to learn the truth too!!

now despite their differences, they lead to one ending

which is ?

hello person 2-11!

the ending in which those who do wrong are punished and those who do right and worship righteously are saved

Meanwhile in UK the labour party appoints a black transgender "woman" who openly admits practicing voodoo, witchcraft, and has been quoted saying "all white people are racist".

12Whoever has will be given more, and he will have an abundance. Whoever does not have, even what he has will be taken away from him. 13This is why I speak to them in parables: ‘Though seeing, they do not see; though hearing, they do not hear or understand.’ 14 In them the prophecy of Isaiah is fulfilled: ‘You will be ever hearing but never understanding; you will be ever seeing but never perceiving.…

i was away for a but. I assume you are person 12?

now we are currently in the midst of the last days

person 10

Then the word of the LORD came to me, saying, 2"Son of man, you live in the midst of the rebellious house, who have eyes to see but do not see, ears to hear but do not hear; for they are a rebellious house. 3"Therefore, son of man, prepare for yourself baggage for exile and go into exile by day in their sight; even go into exile from your place to another place in their sight. Perhaps they will understand though they are a rebellious house.…

exactly! man has not listened to God and will soon see his cleansing. Things are not the worst though

after the last days comes the great tribulation

because you keep posting this thread.

hello person 13! keep lurking and you will learn the truth

Total solar eclipse 1st in 99 years to sweep width of US

phys.org/news/2017-06-total-solar-eclipse-1st-years.html

When to Watch the Total Solar Eclipse in Salem, Oregon

time.com/4902259/what-time-is-the-total-solar-eclipse-salem-oregon/

x marks the spot. Another eclipse comes in 2024, 7 years after the Aug. 21, 2017 and marks an X over the United States.

Then the word of the Lord came to Jonah a second time: 2 “Go to the great city of Nineveh and proclaim to it the message I give you.”

3 Jonah obeyed the word of the Lord and went to Nineveh. Now Nineveh was a very large city; it took three days to go through it. 4 Jonah began by going a day’s journey into the city, proclaiming, “Forty more days and Nineveh will be overthrown.”

and after is armageddon also known as the apocalypse to many

signs of the times

just for fun...

-the eclipse first contact was in the state of Oregon, the 33rd state in the USA. The last contact was in South Carolina on the 33rd parallel. This eclipse happend on day 233 of the year. If the Revelation 12 sign is valid, then the eclipse is also 33 days before Sept. 23, 2017. Jesus is thought to have been 33 when He died.

-Just for fun: It is 99 years (3 x 33) since the last eclipse to go coast-to-coast in the US, in 1918. From Sept. 23, 2017 (Rev. 12 sign) to the end of the year, Dec. 31, 2017 is 99 days (or 3 x 33). The number of days from the 1918 eclipse to the August 21 eclipse are 26,234 days. (2+6+2+3+4 = 17; 2017?). From August 12, 2017, the date of the Charlottesville, Virginia "State of Emergency" declared to the Aug. 21, 2017 great solar eclipse is nine days (3+3+3) and the dates are also mirrored: 2 and 21.

-First big city the eclipse hit was in Salem, Oregon. Salem was named after Jerusalem. The eclipse also began in Oregon exactly at sunset time in Jerusalem. So technically speaking, as the sun set in America as it was setting in Jerusalem at the same time.

-The center line crossed through 12 primary states and put them into total darkness. 12 disciples, 12 months in a year. The meaning of 12, which is considered a perfect number, is that it symbolizes God's power and authority, as well as serving as a perfect governmental foundation.

-The eclipse path was exactly 70 miles wide. Seventy has a sacred meaning in the Bible that has two perfect numbers, seven that represents perfection and 10 that represents completeness and God's law. 70 also symbolizes perfect spiritual order and a period of judgment. 70 is also specially connected with Jerusalem with so many references it would take a book to write.

-Another eclipse comes in 2024, 7 years after the Aug. 21, 2017 and marks an X over the United States. The combined time of totality of these eclipses together will be 7 minutes. The day of the first was August 21, 2017 – (7 + 7 + 7 = 21). The exact point where the two eclipses cross is right next to Cedar Lake in Illinois...
specifically right next to Salem Road. (Salem again!)

-The original form of the Hebrew letter tav is like the English letter X or T—which is in the shape of a cross, or X—like the X that is made by the two solar eclipses on the cross paths over seven years. The letter tav means "a sign."

-The totality of the eclipse reached Oregon at 10:16 a.m. Pacific, and ended in South Carolina at 2:49 p.m. Eastern. That means it will took one hour and 33 minutes to cross the country. There is that 33 again.

-The eclipse was exactly 40 days from Yom Kippur. Yom Kippur means "Day of Atonement" and is a time of repentance.

Furthermore, Jesus did specifically instruct us to watch for signs in the sun and the moon (Luke 21:25), and the solar eclipse on Aug. 21 involved both the sun and the moon.

now there are sign of the last days

14 in total

24They will fall by the edge of the sword and be led captive into all the nations. And Jerusalem will be trodden down by the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled. 25There will be signs in the sun and moon and stars, and on the earth dismay among the nations, bewildered by the roaring of the sea and the surging of the waves. 26Men will faint from fear and anxiety over what is coming upon the earth, for the powers of the heavens will be shaken.…

Liberals are the reason this shit happens.

You are far wiser than the Bible basher above.

what a great thread

Also, ugly-ass dyke thread.

I voted for Trump to spite people like this. I hate the guy, but not as much as I hate these SJWs

it's okay to be white

True

me too

he looks like he has cancer
brain cancer maybe

it's better than okay, it's fucking awesome