Are you aroused by women gaining weight?

Are you aroused by women gaining weight?

Yes. I love seeing a woman letting herself go and getting a nice round belly.

Amen. It is so hot, especially when belly-centric.

Haha what the fuck happened there? She went form yoga instructor to professional pizza eater? You know her name?

I am disturbed yet intrigued by this thread.

I think she gained weight due to pregnancy. Then the asshole father abandoned his child and wife.

What a great human being he is.

But on a happier note, Taylor Swift briefly gained.

It's the rare fetish that can happen on its own, and happens quite often. Hence it's a good fetish to have.

If your wife gets fat, you can boner to it.

"Fatten me user. I need to be a gluttonous pig."

I have a preference for large size, yes, but I'm not autistic enough to be aroused by that size tending to infinity

What I really love is a skinny girl with a gut.

Gym woman becomes piggy.

Look at this then.

Nah, I prefer skinny girls.

What a waste, hot chicks turning into diabetic nightmares of cellulite and stretch marks. Surely all of them will be dead of complications by 35 and leave a most hideous corpse which would be air lifted from their home.

Oh fuck....

You literally just said that it's rare and happens quite often in the same sentence.

Hot huh? Dat Surprise-Belly.

God I wish this was an internet meme. Thin women overeating in too small shorts till they popped them open.

By rare, I mean the overwhelming majority of fetishes don't happen on their own and they don't happen often.

Hence RARE fetish by fulfilling both categories. It is RARE to find a fetish that meets both those things.

You said it rare when it happens, but happens all the time

Yep, this is my fetish.

"It's the rare fetish that can happen on its own, and happens quite often"

Rare as in it meets both categories. "Rare fetish that...." and then I introduce both categories it fulfills. It is not my fault you cannot comprehend a sentence.

God I wish they'd invent an instant weight gain formula.

It's rare to be attracted to women gaining weight but it's common for women to gain weight
that's what hes trying to say

Actually what I'm trying to say is the fetish is rare (in terms of fulfilling categories) in that weight gain itself happens quite often, and on its own.

The majority of kinks either rarely occur IRL, or require considerable effort to make happen IRL, or both.

Thus weight gain is a good fetish to have for that reason. You can literally do nothing and still get to see it.

sauce on pic related? anyone got a link?

how.....

Anyone want more?

That was just a fat girl waiting to happen anyway

lol, no.

What a dog

Want her bj vid