Ask a sadomasochistic Satanist anything

Ask a sadomasochistic Satanist anything

hows it goin

How’s it feel to follow the stupidest fake religion since Scientology?

Coke or pepsi?

Looks like the neckbeard trolls have come out from under their bridge

Fuck off faggots

Hmmm...it’s a bit tough to tell, but I’m going to go with Laveyan. The Temple of Set idiots aren’t usually such pussies.

Pasta/10

Why do you all look the same?

Bruh look at this dood

Why are you so obsessed with your religion and hateing other religions?

Can I ask what that even means?

Did you sex Lucifer while whipping him?

oh look, it's this faggot again

do you believe in Santa?

nobody gives a flying fuck about sadmoatistischositaiasnfdai santa faggots.

Why do you feel the need to return here time and time again for our pathetic acceptance?
Santa would be displeased.

Why do your parents hate you?

Alright dude you asked for it I’m going to start from the top to the bottom since you’re forehead is as close to god as I’ll probably ever be. Boy you look like a discount wanna be skrillex with that ugly ass haircut. You’re out here making Tom Brady’s forehead look small holy shit. With that shit eyeliner job looking like a fucked up square, couldn’t even keep it fucking symetrycal. You’re eyebrows are so long they look like they are trying to fly away. And I don’t know if I can call you a dude with those girly ass piercings so I’m going to call you it from now on. I mean I might as well you look like a fucking clown anyways. And I don’t know if you’re trying to grow a beard or if you need to take a shower so ima just move on to my final point. You can’t call other people neckbeards when your double chin is the closest to Jaba the hutt I’ve ever seen.

you look like the biggest dipshit manchild. sata nist? satan would eat u for breakfast

Do overly edgy tryhard faggots like this still exist in 2018? Wow.

He looks close to 50. You’d think he would have outgrown this whole phase by now.

At this point it seems like you’re covering something deeper up with all this sadomasochistic satanist bullshit.

Who hurt you?

kek

Why the fuck are your eyebrows so bright?

are you actually retarded to not post better bait ?
are you ashamed to post bait without a deeper understanding of how you are going to improve your bait?
did you even thing about the next level of bait in this thread ?
how do you want to improve your bait in the future ?

who are you trying to impress?

Did you get your hands on the elemental stones?

Why are your eyebrows like That

GREG FROM MW2?

yawn pasta