Kahoot raid time?

Kahoot raid time?

New PIN: 7977556

K

I hope for your sake that isn't the school I think it is.

If you're saying "hope to God," then you're probably right. What are your assumptions, user?

sorry, you never said hope to God.

Mexico?

Nope, the US. It's a pretty terrible school though.

Shit, thought I recognised it. You guys are bringing some bad idea over here to taco land. Some fucks want to replicate shootings.

wow, you didn't ditch school? what a loser! have fun looking at all the girls and them never looking back all day long kid

If a shooting happened in this school, it'd probably be considered normal. 1/5 school in a ghetto, we have already had like 15 bomb threats this year alone.

ditch school, pull out that gram of weed you've been saving, turn on that xbox, and smoke a bowl every hour in between playing your favorite game.

oh, and don't forget to look out the window and laugh at all the normalfag slaves going to work/school

How many Muhammeds do you even have in your school?
Those fuckers are slowly getting into Mexico.

Literally only one (funny enough, his name is Muhammad). School is 99% African American. There are around 7 white people in the entire school, including myself.

They act like niggers or civilised people?

user, I totally would if I could, but my dad's an alcoholic, my mom's depressed, and we can't even afford to fix our Xbox.

Kahoot raid thread now sad.

If you called these people civilized, they would ask what civilized meant.

Why the fuck are you there? Low income?

Yep. Dad was a lazy cunt who liked to party rather than make money for his family, ended up in debt and in prison. Mom dropped out of high school due to rape threats so it's impossible for her to get a job.

Sorry, to hear that man. Hope you can go through.

Thanks user. Godspeed.