Who else is going bald in his early 20s? How do you deal with that?

Who else is going bald in his early 20s? How do you deal with that?

I would shave it every day and be completely bald. That way you look clean cut. Fag

Thx god im the opposite... i turned gray with 20 and was out of original color with 30... btw, my brother got a hair implant and it worked pretty well... check elon musk early years and now...

I hear hair transplants are a lot cheaper in other countires.

Embrace it gracefully, user. Nobody else will have a problem with it if you don't.

Stop masturbating all the time, it will grow back.

Wrong. Im 30 with a full head, and not to be a dick its the only thing i look at on everyone is their hair , hairline. Its literally the first thing i inspect . Gross. Sorry.

I started losing my hair around 18 and was comparable to the pic by about 23. I just shave my head clean. Embrace it, don't be a pussy about it.

>Healthy active lifestyle

Same user, started going bald in high school.
Just shave it OP

Just shave it. All of it.

I was obsessed with my hair and was near suicidal when it started falling out around age 21. Once I shaved it, the relief was huge. I dont know if I was repelling women with my faggy hairstyle before or what, but my luck with women went up tenfold after I shaved my shit off and just rocked it.

I just shave mine. I'm 22 and the top of my hair has thinned so that any hair looks awful.

Just embrace it as something that was going to happen anyway.

*Shave head
*rogaine/propecia
*Hair transplant (strip or otherwise)
*nothing

very soon

Stop it Josh

One thing NOT to do is to fight against it. Shit is so sad...any time I am out with a group and we see someone desperately trying to cling onto their hair when it is clearly balding badly, it is a spectacle (ex. "Holy shit look at that poor dude").

When we see a bald person....literally nobody says shit. because we dont even register it as something different. Bald is perfectly fine. Someone in the middle of a battle to NOT bald, is sad.

>rogaine/propecia
you realize this is snake oil tier don't you?

Who else is going bald in *THEIR* early 20s?

You are welcome.

link for pic related pls

You recognize that's not how you use the word "realize," don't you? And also, [citation needed]

Fucking this.

No user, "his" is correct because it's singular. "Their" is plural referring to a collective.

Hahahah well it seems your hair is the only thing you got going if you're so obsessed with it! Here have a look at my balding dome and enjoy how little i give a fuck about what i assume is a lame attempt at trolling.

Started in my 20's. 30+ now and i'm gettin laid more than ever. It doesn't matter what you think fag, cause chicks are fucked up and care more about bullshit like personality. Keep starin at the dome bro, maybe you'll get it up soon!

Just accept it. You're not one of those tranny freaks who fight against nature, are you? No, you just accept that you're born with a dick. Just like you'll accept that you're meant to be bald.
Shave your head and be free, and also be thankful you're not a balding woman and that it's entirely acceptable for you to have a shaved head as a man.

mang im 18 and i can feel my hair thinnin

It could be maturing, male hairlines naturally change with age.

/thread

DHT blocker and rogaine use while cycling test-e (Which provokes dormant Male Pattern Baldness) has not only been successful, but had net gains

If all else fails, hit the gym and start cycling, become a ripped cunt, the no1 reason not to juice is no longer a concern

Baldness is for men who lack virility.

Can't be that lame of an attempt if you're replying.

Just sayin. Baldy.

Ironically it's caused by having a buildup of a testosterone by-product.

I’m 39 and have a very thick head of hair. It’s going nowhere. I did however start going grey aged 19, so now I look 60. Is what it is, dude. No point crying about it.

The opposite, men with naturally high test produce more dht, dht causes baldness

Rogain, start sooner rather than later and take it every fucking day. Don't be surlrised if it flakes and you lose more, that's the transition period.

Go completely bald, you’ll still look better than the president of America with his hopelessly embarrassing cuckcut.

If only that were true

i was, never gave a single fuck, shaved my hair, always had more gurls than my friends, but io don't think the skinhead did anything for or against that

Manlet detected

ironically the build-up is supposed, there's proof that one inherits that from their grandpa on mom's side tho

I went bald pretty fast, had to give up the ruse at 20 and shave my head. I have had a beard since I was like 16 though so i didn't look too fucked.

confurrmed

Nothing works you desperate cuck. Just be bald and shut the fuck up. Or, be bald and keep whinging. You’ll still be bald.
t. 6ft2 chad with permahair who all grils fight over.

Fucking told. Show some respect for your genetic superiors.
Now apologise.

I went bald early. Just put on some muscle, and shave it off. Then until your 30 date girls which are older. Win...

Incorrect usage of word "ironically." Additionally, DHT is proven to be a cause to hairloss as DHT blockers like finasteride are successful in retaining hair. Furthermore, you can still get hairloss from your father.

you're even

There's no middle ground, keep it completely shaven so you at least have the illusion of being in control

>Implying I'm losing my hair
>Nothing works
[citation needed]

Been going bald since 15, am 25 now. I've gotten used to shaving it off every two weeks or so.

>said the feeble, weeping cuckbabby while combing regain into his one remaining hair
You’re embarrassed to not be me and you know it. Say sorry and show me some appreciation, genelet

Said one Sup Forumstard to another, genius...

user, just because you're trhe one educated exception confirming the rule doen't mean you need to become obnoxious
as for the use of "ironically"... boi you new
write to me perfectly in the three other languages i master and we talk again (that would be French, German and Dutch)

:) this. everyone who was saying receding hairline is beta = actually beta.

Only a beta would make fun of another mans hair.

user, your usage of "obnoxious" is incorrect. Obnoxious means dangerous, not annoying or irritating.

Yeah no seriously, I've got a full head of hair and hairloss doesn't exist in my family. You're barking up the wrong tree.

obnoxious means repulsive.

Not exactly, no. It's associated with danger, hence "noxious chemicals."

I wasn't noticeably bald until I hit 30, so I was okay with it. I was still able to date hot girls and eventually marry one. I got two kids and a wife now. Exercise, diet and good rest slowed down the hair loss for a bit, and the occasional use of rogaine and other hair loss treatments helped a little when I was having trouble accepting what was happening. I got over it, though. Now I just buzz my head once a week with clippers.

Lift weights and get buff so you at least have that going for you. If you're bald and weak then you just look like a genetic dead-end.

saw this video posted somewhere, anyone got the link?

noxious and obnoxious are two separate words, you drooling mong. they are not called "obnoxious chemicals". now stop being obnoxious.

I saw you get told to fuck off somewhere, anyone got the screencap?

>sobbed the weeping manlet, tears streaming down his face, sweat pouring from his hairless egghead

so you're not trolling. Even worse. Enjoy being disgusted by my "hairline"! Good luck to you in all your endevours! You seem to be needing it.

Indeed they are, but notice how they're structurally the same word save for a change in prefix. "Noxious" means harmful and injurious, "ob-" means toward something. Therefore obnoxious literally means being harmful towards something. Please stop the pretense you know about English word usage.

you need vitamin A in your fucking diet man, not that it will help at this stage

Yeah, and wasting that testosterone by jacking your dick all the time and sitting on your ass and converting it to DHT, rather than exercising and lifting and having the testosterone used in muscle production, is a sign that you had the potential to be manly but wasted that potential on being a weak cunt. You lack virility if you're bald.

Sounds like you're projecting. I get that hairloss sucks, but lying on the internet won't make it go away.

Source or fuck off.

Deal with it, nobody else is insecure about you going bald.

Filled with the pain of regret? You'd rather wish your baldness was always out of your hands, huh? That it wasn't your poor lifestyle choices to blame?

shave your head

I'm in the same boat.
I had a great head of hair and then I made the mistake of stressing myself by getting an engineering degree and then it got worse because I couldn't find a job for the longest time.

Best thing to do now is not be stressed and work out. If you can't save your hair, at least llok good like Johnny Sins lol

Telling you to provide a source doesn't make me bald you idiot, now give it or fuck off.

Hair transplant you fund nigger.

>virgin detected

Hairloss would be a blessing tbqh, if anything there's too much of it. Nah, I'm just a godlike chad

Why not just dye it?

cosmetic work is retarded, i'd rather be legit

Fuck Rogain
You have to use it for the rest of your life or your hair will still fall out.

i'll seriously suck ya dick if u can help me find this video

Testosterone is converted to DHT after ejaculation. Jack your dick all day every day throughout your teens and early twenties and BAM, baldness. Combine that with shit genetics that makes you susceptible to hairloss and you're a baldy. Baldness was also associated with lechery in ancient times. Our ancestors knew bald dudes were perverts.

At this rate you'll only have to use it until Replicel goes worldwide.

I have. Large M in hsir, at the front, but it hasn't moved in years. I dunno if I'm going bald or if that's just my hairline now.

Excuse me faggot, but another post on Sup Forums without any accredited links is not a source. Last try: source or fuck off.

wow, I'm 53 and have more hair than that.
Mine didn't start thinning until my mid 40's. enjoy it while it lasts

Casey?

Suicide.

Let good ol' darwin take the wheel and rid world of imperfect genetics.

I'm 21 and take finasteride, it helps prevent it. I really recommend starting treatment before you loose all your hair. It's a lot easier and cheaper to keep it than to restore it later with transplants.

Man, if i was going balled or was balled id be very worried, i have a friend who wears a hat, wouldnt even know that he wouldnt have hair, so depressing.

>balled

Shave your head NOW, before the summer heat. Once your head tan matches the rest of your face people will assume that you shave it out of fashion reason and not baldness. You can get away with this con until your mid 30s, but by then it's not embarrassing to be balding.

Also, if at all possible, grow a dope-ass goatee.

I'm 24 and my hairline is receding. Feels fucking bad, man. I'm not "balding", but I fear for my 30's.
I not against being a baldy, but I wish I did more with my hair when I was younger. I always wanted to grow it out- but societal norms and all that fuckery.

Or could it be if you don't jerk off, then the testosterone buildup converts to dht?

There are plenty of people who do all those things yet still lose their hair.

Technically, it's cultural norms.

>Testosterone is converted to DHT after ejaculation. Jack your dick all day every day throughout your teens and early twenties and BAM, baldness. Combine that with shit genetics that makes you susceptible to hairloss and you're a baldy. Baldness was also associated with lechery in ancient times. Our ancestors knew bald dudes were perverts.

Ejaculating converts testoesterone to DHT. Either sex or masturbation would increase DHT. Redpill me on that

Just start shaving your head with a number 1 attachment regularly. Don't have to waste money on haircuts, people will get used to you with short hair and not really notice if/when you go entirely shaven. It's a sign of virility anyway, loads of women love that shit.

I grew a beard and shaved my head.

I also spent time developing attributes that weren't my looks so I could be a positive influence in society and not a shallow faggot.

Protip: The kind of girl you want is not the kind of girl that cares about your hairline.

I started going bald when I was 14 and tried different haircuts, rogaine, growth shampoos and all that shit through college.
>tfw none of it worked
>get told I look like a 35 year old man when I'm 18
>feels bad man
after I graduated college I finally got the balls to embrace it and started shaving my head clean with a razor.
>get told I look hot with shaved head
>get told I look younger than I did in college
>feels good man

So if I stop fapping, will my hair get thick?

Kek I'm nearly 40 and still have a full head of hair. Not even a receeding hairline.