What do you mean, I then leave? I was fine with watching but now you're just hurting my feelings...

>what do you mean, I then leave? I was fine with watching but now you're just hurting my feelings, why would you say something like this?

simple and funny
good one OP

>Because the room is already full with just you in there.

>thats so weird i had that exact same dream, i don't know what you and brad and leo get up to after i leave, but i go get a subway and its delicious.

>fuck you, you stupid bitch

STOP STOP HE'S ALREADY FAT!

Johan showed class and maturity by not returning any insults at her.

THE JERK STORE

I'm sorry milady, but are you talking about premarital sex? That is a sin, one for which you are bound for the eternal damnations of hell. Repent now before I strike you down with the holy justice with which God himself has entrusted me.

This is the most pathetic meme ever concocted, it's like a bunch of nerds want to live out their fantasies of getting a sick burn on a hot girl

That's what makes it the best meme you dip.

This is the absolute best example of agree and amplify i've ever seen in these threads. kudos.

wut?

It tried but he was all

i i i i you t too

Loved seeing French Stacy btfo that fat beta

>silently get up from seat, walk over and punch her square in the nose, breaking it
>sit back down

>Yeah, well, in America I'm considered quite a catch

Triggered

>We've got hog hunters in here too, you know.

REEEEEEE

he actuallly did retard

>haha good one
>you know I had a dream about you too
>you're in my basement chained up, cut, bruised and covered in dried blood
>dry tears running down from your makeup
>I go down there to check up on you...
>while I'm completely naked and erect
>I swing my massive erection around your face and you cry and ask for forgiveness for what you said
>I ask you, "Isn't this what you wanted?"
>I whistle towards upstairs and my buds Brad and Leo come down
>both armed with baseball bats, chains, knives... You know, all that kinky shit you're into
>I grab you be the jaw and force you to look into my eyes
>I smile at you...
>and then I leave

well he calls her a "weather girl" and makes it sound like it's something humiliating

I want her to punch me in the balls desu senpai

>he actually typed all this through

>massive erection

>youre a fucking ugly bitch. I want to stab you death, then play with your blood.

Ez pz

He's only half wrong about Johan.

>Yeah well at least my mother taught me manners, I just came here as a guest and you're hurting my feelings, how would you like it?
Perfect comeback

>ha ha ha

Actually it's one of the best memes, because it doesn't feel forced and aritficially. We are genuinely mad and butthurt that we can't come up with the right retort and uncuck Jonah's honor and blow that whore the fuck out.

What's she even done after blowing Jonah the fuck out?

Haha get triggered whale

What about:

>you're just going to watch them bang? That seems weird...