People are unironically sharing this on Facebook

>People are unironically sharing this on Facebook

My calender says 2016 is the year of fascism and killing all progressives. What is it now, current year!?

[current century]

>the uk should be part of something greater than itself

What the fuck happened to patriotism?

that's racist user

>trying to make it seem like the big evil bankers are on the leave side

Patriotism is bad for business goy

>Current year.
>Being a racist is a bad thing.
Why are these 'liberal' nazis so against PoC that they say they don't even exist?

>Boris Johnson
Who's this guy and should I like him or not?

Why would this be up for debate? Who wouldn't want to leave the EU?

The desire to be part of something larger, served in previous times by religion or patriotism, has been replaced by globalism.
People now make pilgrimage to foreign beaches and pray for the success of their favourite foreign celebrity.

He's the former mayor of London before the terrorist. He acts the clown but in reality he's quite shrewd.

>FPÖ loses
>Brexit Fails
>Hillary becomes President
>AFD fails to get anywhere
>Turkey joins the EU

The great meme lords already foretold the futue

Right wing guy who doesn't take himself seriously but is good fun and genuine. He's also a bit of a neo-imperialist but keeps it to himself.

Racism is probably the single biggest reason for Brexit voters. Jobs is the single biggest reason for Bremain voters.

To be honest, this might actually be true..

>UK should be a part of something greater than itself
>Something greater than itself
These 4 words are a positive result on national consciousness AIDS test
Too bad britain, shouldnt have fucked around with too many random nations

I'll never understand why people format it that way.

CURRENT YEAAAAAAR

Fuck off Ivan. We're not done yet.

It's just liberals who believe that something can be greater than England. They actually believe England is part of the UK rather than the UK being part of England.
Someone needs to tell them that bigger is only better when measuring dick sizes.

>a couple of thousand university students
Mere drops in the ocean. The oldies will decide.

Kek, you should leave because RULE BRITANNIA

C U R R E N T C E N T U R Y

who's mummy that you run home to in this normie analogy? the queen?

Probably the IMF considering it's a liberal statement.

>guilt-tripping people into voting their future away
That shit should be illegal. Nuremberg hangings-kind of illegal.

being proud of just happening to be born in a certain place is retarded

Fix my shit, Britain.

>yfw trying to vote
>get arrested on the grounds of publicly wielding an assault pen

I don't bloody think sharia allows it.

>Running home to mummy

[This Right wing political hate speech is censored in your country]

Being proud when the place you live does well and improves isn't.
>My town's crime rate went up and 500 jobs were lost in this town
Why the hell should I care? Being proud of where you were born is stupid.

There is a big difference between that and being proud in something 1000s years ago

Nationalism in no way implies that the pride has to or should lie in what happened thousands of years ago. I'm proud of America's contribution in both world wars, I'm proud that we built the Panama canal, I'm proud that we took land that the British, French, and Mexicans were leaving undeveloped and built massive cities, I'm proud that my nation has one of the largest economies on earth and the largest navy on earth.

I'm not proud that my nation has fought purposeless wars abroad that cause more conflicts that people want to intervene in, I'm not proud about the current political culture on either side of the aisle where political party is the only defining factor of a politician, I'm not proud with how China has surpassed the US as the largest economy on earth. I want to see America be great not because some guy 300 years ago killed some Indians but because it is where me and my descendants will live and what is good for a country tends to be good for its population.

Wrong way round mate.

>
WHY DON'T WE EVER SPREAD MEMES LIKE THIS ON FB AND TWITTER?

Guys, I'm not British so I can't vote. I've been trying to get people to vote leave. Stopped now because most of my friends are going to vote stay but they're uni kids and I doubt they will go out and vote, since they're getting drunk or high all the time.

But we need to make normie shit like that and spread it all over fb. We never stand together like the normies do.