I am a Pro DJ whose successful AMA amateurs please don't fester up the thread with stupid questions

I am a Pro DJ whose successful AMA amateurs please don't fester up the thread with stupid questions

Are you a Dj or a producer?
That mixers for producing.
Do you spin vinyl or are you just a Serato controller baby faggot that plays shitty trap and garbage 909s all day?

Whats the best way to create prerecorded sets? I played around with fl studio and made decent transitions with volume automation clips but I want to make more advanced stuff. I dont have a controller (maybe Ill buy one in the future) but Id like to pick out lows or highs to merge tracks better. Do you have any advice regarding djing in fl studio? Should I just screw it, get a controller and learn the proper way? Im only doing it for fun, but Id like to advance a bit.

How much is the fish?

How often are you going to post this?

who's
>this thread again

Not OP but get a contoller user.

>Ask me anything!
>But don’t ask me anything!
Why are you so fucking stupid?

Can you play an instrument?

>I am a Pro DJ
equals a prostitute in my opinion
musician here.

here we go again
>Pro DJ
>pic audio engineering related

yeah no m8, you don't get to take any of our professionalism and put it over your kindergarten dj 'skills'. kys

you're not a musician, you play other peoples music
you're not a techy either, since you don't even know what a dynamic EQ is

again, kys

In your honest opnion, who is the worst DJ ever and ehy is it skrillex?

How many poops do you take a day?

>AMA
>except for *these* questions
Kys

Is it too late to get into edm?
I have fruity loops and harmonic resonance

Nice to meet I am ice cream truck DJ

I don’t like skrillexs music at all, but his actual skills as a dj and crowd control are impressive.
He played at a festival I went to (I went for the group Classixx) and he did a good job. If you want garbage DJs just like up half the boiler room and moxmag sets.

>AMA
>Doesn't answer any questions
OP I'd like to introduce an upset hornet to your rectum. Then I would like eoectrodes on your nipples and for you to call me daddy.

Bend over.

Hey a Pro DJ, I'm a Legendary EDM Producer who is very successful, ask me anything! Except how to unfuck your career, don't bother me with stupid questions.

>EDM
Lol you’re not shit if you use that normie terminology

>AMA
>Doesn't answer anyone even though serious questions

fuck off then you faggot.