Would you marry a black girl?

Would you marry a black girl?

No lol

I like to fuck black women, but id never marry one. I more or less have a Thomas Jefferson complex when ir comes to black women

Why?

Good enough.

>Marrying a race of women that have to wear fake hair
Kek.

sauce on vid?

racist!

My parents bedroom.

>would you let your offspring be niggers?
no, faggot

If I impregnate enough of them then we will begin to dilute the population and thus end racism by breeding our the black gene.
Four generations is all it takes.

no

No I would not. But only because I find marriage to be outdated and no longer that meaningful.

If a woman rode me like that, hell yes I would. show me a half decent non-fatty white chick doing that and we'll talk

thanks, so helpful

half black, maybe

why tho??

based

racist

without marriage then?

why not black tho??

ur welcome

why not full

Nigger women are the lowest a man can go.

lol, how about your start posting some average black girls, see how much you wanna marry those monkeys lol

racist

It would take longer than you think, black genes are more dominant than white genes which is why mixed race black/white children in general have more african traits than european traits.

This is why

this

No because I hate niggers

ok

I'll settle for anything at this point lol... I'm 33 and forever alone

Hey OP, I don't think I'd marry a black girl again.
But I did marry one, and she's pretty cool, very submissive total cuckquean, but prefers that I fuck Asian girls, get rough with white girls, and do the whole "passionate" love making thing to her chubbier white friends. (Girl chubby, not landwhale 30s chubby).
She's surprisingly controlling if I don't call her out on it, but if I do she gets all shy and giggly.

Most loyal girl I've ever been with, would literally die for me. People that don't like black girls are usually immature, racists, and or inexperienced with women.

>Would you marry a black girl?
No. Stop posting this ten times a day.

if you can get past the hair mayonnaise, the black pathology, the repeating themselves when they're upset, the pussy that looks like a seared NY strip that's raw on the inside, and the generally shitty genes and average IQ, then yes. I would say marry a black girl.

good post

Any respectable white person knows the right answer to this.

Being black sucks in society. Why the hell would I want to purposely make a black child with a black wife. I would condemn my son or daughter to a life of bullshit.

Ever since I was in high school when i would try to imagine my children, they were always white. So when it cam time to finally start settling down ... and settle. I made sure I picked a white woman. (blond hair, green eyes for a bonus).

If you really want to fuck women of different races just fuck them on the side.

It's the best of both worlds.
White children.
Fuck a white wife, and fuck minorities on the side if u want.

Maybe you want to move out of the ghetto and stop being a piece of shit yourself?

not an answer

I find probably only 2% of black women attractive. I could never marry or fuck because creating a niglet is an awful thing for both races.

to answer the question, hell no. blacks are cancer in the US.

Wow, what a fucking cuck.
Your genes are so inferior your kids would come out black? Shit, I don't think any woman would want you then. Women can tell when a man has inferior genes and avoid his ass.

Every child of mine has come out white with strong features, beautiful faces, and lean well built bodies for taking over the rest of the human race upon maturity.
My hybrids will destroy your weak and pathetic offspring.

You are showcasing the top 1% of blacks.

> Ever since I was in high school when i would try to imagine my children, they were always white.
Sounds very racist.

In a fuckin heartbeat.

good m8

No Shlomo I would not

One does not marry propery

Me being Jewish has nothing to do with it fucking nazi.

hell yeah

I already have black relatives cuz my sister married a black guy and they have a kid

>all those poor white Christian males, hopelessly oppressed by 1% of the population

you're a whiny bitch, grow some balls and quit blaming your failures on the easiest scapegoats available.

Hell yeah after dating several different races I found that black girls are the funniest and embrace their sexuality the most. Just like any race you need to stay away from girls that live up to bad stereotypes

fuck yes.

they fuck better AND they cook better.

Marry? I don't know, maybe gf. Fuck? Hell ye

Forgot to include my favorite black chic

MOAR? SAUCE?

I'll be your friend user.

Already did. Sucks me dry every day.

If I loved her, sure. Never been with a black woman though. Honestly, I've only met maybe 3 my entire life though.

who is that

What the fuck... was she the result of an N64 character coming to life?

ffs, who even likes black women?

Are you the result of a FAGGOT coming to life? HAHAHAHAHA

No because of racial hygiene.

Of course

That's clever. Wow

why does she have corn flakes all over her ass?

Holy shit... my fucking sides!

They are far better than white idiots hating on anything they don't like. Whats the phrase...youmadwhiteboi?

its a black thing

Bro! Not even, I can't breath right now... Mayday looks better!
God damn, fucking N64 Mayday has better graphics than real N|64 MsCracky

You forgot to post the pic of George when he couldn't think of a decent comeback.

No but a arab yes

if she's not american then sure

a french or british or german black girl for sure, even a a first gen immigrant from a non-completely-retarded african country like south africa or tanzania.

American black girls nowadays are all fucking SJW cunts, and if I met one that wasn't, then heck yes, but otherwise no. I stay away from full breed Americans as much as I can regardless of their colour.

Only if it's Skin Diamond.

Nobody wants your shitty fetish. Go back to your dying thread.

sauce?

Whoa I didn't know she had anything nude. Is their any more?

Sadly only nude I can find. Everything else is on her insta

Breed a arab

>black girls are SJWs

you clearly don't have a fucking clue what you're talking about

Black girls are more conservative than white girls cuz their culture is still deeply religious and they're closely bound to their family (whatever shape it has).

The truth is black people don't give a fuck about society because society has not historically cared about them.

Yes

American would...

She looks Persian you stupid larper.

Shut up shitskin

wont marry, would fuck

Currently have a black gf shes a total bich but the booty is fire

Nah just expensive

I remember this