Why TF do people still watch this show?

Why TF do people still watch this show?

1. The whole show is staged and acted before the seller offers the item. Everything from what they'll say to the final price.

2. The subway ads

3. The fat ass Chumlee acting like a retard

4. ALWAYS lowballing to the fucking ground. $10,000 nuclear launch key? I'll offer you $500 for it.

5. Again the fake and annoying acting

6. Did I mention the subway ads?

7. Some items are even bought in by people who work at the store and they pretend they're customers

8. This can go in and on.

FUCK THIS SHOW

It's a good show, the Mythbusters proved it.

there, you said it, OP.
feeling better?

Nobody accually watches it for the plot. Its for dem sexy antiques

My buddy loves watching this whenever we get stoned. The first episode I saw I thought it was okay, but then the shitty acted scenes was just too much for me.

1.What acting?
2. This is how you make monkey
3.Comic relief, every show has it
4. Nigga gotta make money bro, look up how to barter you always start way to low and have them meet you in the middle
5.What acting?
6.Nigga gotta make money bruh
7.Not a single time has this happened. Just because someone they CALL IN TO GET AN EXPERTISE OPINION comes in to sell shit, dont mean they work there.
8.This is how all tv shows go on and on

There is a reason Antiques Roadshow has been on TV for almost 20 years. People like to see cool old shit. In the case of Antiques Roadshow, its extremely scripted, as in a lot of the people on the show dont actually own the item they are sitting behind.

Not to mention Chumlee is sex addicted, loves meth, cocaine, weed, and was found with a bunch of illegal guns.

What kind of faggot doesnt love coke, guns, and whores?

shame on him for putting a bad name on stoners everywhere.

Nobody gives a fuck what you think fag

Right?! I wanted to watch some Sagan Cosmos or animaniacs... instead I got Chumlee acting like a fucking dumbass and skits that don’t even belong on YouTube.

Literally this.

It's just to see cool old shit and learn about interesting objects. That "Vampire Slayer Kit" was really cool, and then you get to go on a ten hour research binge to learn all about the things.

You want to watch stupid shit, he wants to watch stupid shit. What's the difference?

Never heard about this show... Is it as scripted?

Very. Alot of items are just in the auction and the seller isnt there, so they find random people in the auctionhouse and have them sit with the item and read a story that they show made up for that item.

Why are they all butt fucking ugly?

And is chumlee his actual name or did they make that up for the show.

Why would think its cool to be nicknamed chumlee. Its sounds like what you would name a fat downie..oh wait..

My stupid shit is enlightening and funny. This stupid shit isn’t.

Of fucking course it's scripted. How the fuck else are you going to just happen to have an expert on hand for every hobknob knickknack that walks in the fucking door?

"Oh, this is my great grandfather's butt plug, it's from 1902."

"Well, having studied butt plugs from the early 1900's extensively, I can tell you that this one is a real beauty!"

Neither Cosmos or Animaniacs are enlightening or funny.

Its not scripted.
I was in the showcase when they were recording a few years ago. It took the expert 2 hours to get there.The production team pleaded with the seller to stay, he almost left

Clearly you haven’t been to Bethlehem

Cosmos..is about learni g of our origins and our solar system, molecules and physics...its the definition of enlightenment

Unless you mean in a spiritual way, in that case theres no hope for you, dont breed.

You have a excellent point.