Just like the 5th Element a few years ago, you will fall for this failure of a french movie...

Just like the 5th Element a few years ago, you will fall for this failure of a french movie, like the fucking stupid ameriburger you are.

I'll milk my cock to this movie faggot.

fith element took inspiration from this

yes. And both are shite

go watch your capeshit pleb

ya

Nah dude.

Just like with that failed Tatum/Kunis movie, attaching a directors name and his resume to a movie poster won't get people in the seats.

>Taxi Express
>Wasabi
>The Transporter
He's not even the director of his 3 best movies.

Looks like the Prometheus costumes.
Bitch is a tranny btw.

>Besson didn't direct wasabi.

Thanks, asshole.

Hello virgin, how are you? I'd just like to let you know that many women have a mustache line.

Thank you, have a nice day!

>cara delameme
pass

what is that a scar?

Well, the Wachowskis are arguably bigger hacks than Besson. So we'll see how this movie plays out. It has source material, so I'm pretty sure it'll be better than Jupiter Ascending by default.

Try harder.

Eat a dick, Fifth Element is top tier.

That looks like Mass Effect armour

Mexishit spotted

Does anyone else think it's very progressive and admirable of them to cast two ugly people as the leads in this Hollywood blockbuster?

Girl with mustache:
>kiss
>what's that thing tickling muh lip?! Babe if I take the time to shave maybe you should take the time to do the same!
>sometimes it feels like kissing a pubescent boy
>gay

they did it in the last ghostbuster

>DeHaan
>ugly
Fuck off.

>that many women have a mustache line.

Most women don't make a living partly from their looks, why doesn't Cara get electrolysis to permanently remove it.

>many women have a mustache line

Yeah, but they usually take care of it, virginfag

Fuck off drumpfkin

What's with eurotrash and their never ending inferiority complex?

Even the anime version looked better than this.

BIG ARMORED TITTIES

OP is trying to act as if the success of Fifth Element and possibly this movie is some secret manipulation to help him cope with the reality the most successful person in the french film industry is basically a sellout, having all his movies basically be Hollywood flicks with American and British actors, entirely in English, and in general spitting in the face of his fellow frenchman and their stereotypical pride. OP is hoping he can flip this to Luc Bensson is just pulling one over. It's very typical french behavior. Fragile egos built on self-delusion.

Her tits don't need that much room

>This

reddit: the post

It will be great anfd fuck you OP.

Most real comment on the internet

They really look like anime characters desu

DUDE I HATE MOVIES LMAO

Fuck Cara Delivigne.
It's bad enough her boyish looks and personality made it into modelling but now she's getting major roles in the fucking movie industry?
She can't act for shit.
I wish someone else played June Moon in Suicide Squad.
Only time she looked hot was when she was all dirty as Enchantress before they cleaned her up and then she got ugly again.
Even then she looks pretty bad in still frame.

>Fuck Cara Delivigne.
>She can't act for shit.
>she's getting major roles in the fucking movie industry?

this is 100% true, my guess, the casting couch is still a big thing in hollywood.

women who are too attractive alienate female viewers.

I watch every movie with sexy hunk males and I am a straight guy.
Why can't women stop being so petty?

This might come as a huge shock to you, but men and women aren't the same.

>Just like the 5th Element a few years ago
>a few years ago

1997 was 31 years ago

Why does this flat bitch need a suit with tits that big?

Which fucking movie is this why do you fucking stupid pieces of shitbrains do this just mention the movie's fucking name. Asshole.
and don't you say reverse image search it's just douchy to not mention the movie's name.

Did they model that armor around her tits?

That looks stupid.

Her tits aren't that big though???

Why won't this actor admit he's balding? His haircut workarounds are embarrassing

What is it about the guys face on the left that makes me want to punch him so much?

>there are people on Sup Forums that don't realize that this is normal and women routinely get their upper lip waxed.