Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

Would this be an effective way of committing suicide?

I have a 12g shotgun and buckrounds, or should I use a slug?

My main goal is the least amount of suffering and the quickest death

lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/statistics-most-lethal-methods

I've been reading things like this and it seems my best bet for least painful and quickest death would be the shotgun.

Opinions?

Other urls found in this thread:

suicidepreventionlifeline.org/
exitinternational.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Never gonna know if you never even try.

nigger I'm never gonnah know if I don't research and ask questions

It's easy to fuck this up

Both will get the job done, but a slug will be more of a sure thing provided you aim right.

That said, you really shouldn't an hero; there are people who love you user, even if you don't know it. Life can always get better.

>being a pathetic faggot
Make it quick and do it on lifestream op

Man, I've been dealing with Manic Depression since as long as I can deal with
I have random pains through out my body, I can barely hold a job, I struggle with alcoholism and drug addiction and I'm just tired as fuck
I don't want to put up with this shit anymore

I know people love and care about me, but I feel like a massive burden to those people. I don't want to be a burden anymore.

I plan on sneaking away and taking a taxi out to the wilderness, finding a cozy spot, and taking my life.

Like I'd want to make a mess for other people to clean up.

I'm going to do it in the wilderness far away from anybody so nobody has to worry about a body or a mess.

Get as liquored up as humanly possible, have a massive fucking drinking binge, then when you're appropriately epicly smashed, go sit in an icebath, call the ambulance if you're an organ doner right before hand, then blow your fucking head off.

cont.
And with that! You'll have had at least some meaning to your life. Sign off on the card that everything is donated, and then your body for science or whatever the fuck.

If life really is unbearable, suicide is of course always an option, and it's always available to us. But it really is a last resort. Like I said, things can always get better. Whatever you do, good luck to you user.

Do you think a doctor would help me out?

By making a lethal concoction?

this trajectory's wrong.

I know a guy who blew his face off but survived with a shotgun.

In case of bad aim shot can shoot off your jaw, leaving you alive having a very immense pain and bleeding. Use slug as it is more foolproof.

Yeah i got dx with rapid cycling bipolar about 7 years ago. I wouldnt kill myself ,i ive wanted to forever but i cant do thatm probably be a boss and cap some people who did me wrong if i die i die. At least i didnt an hero. And yo, the random body / bone pains chesy pains OMFG thats why i want to die. Been thinking i have cancer for over 8 years now the pain can get so crippling.

Could you give me an example of the ideal trajectory?

you pathetic selfish little faggot

do you know how many people you are going to hurt by killing yourself? have some responsibility and stop being such a cuck

if you are going to commit suicide do it in a way that makes the least trouble for others, preferably by suffocating yourself with helium, it won't cause you to choke because it doesn't trigger the suffocation reflex as it fills your lungs, you will leave an arguably clean corpse and die by passing out without pain, just make sure to have a bag over your head well secured.

Why would you ever neee a bag?

Least amount of suffering.
Don't kill yourself.
Go to college, study before chicks.
Get a great job you love. Job before chicks.
Buy the toys you want. You before chicks.
Invest. Enjoy life with money.
>Beware, women hate a successful man and will try to marry them to take all they have away.

suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

sauce on pic related? anyone got a link?

Use helium. A shotgun a few inches in the wrong direction and you'll blow half your face off. You might wind up without the motor skills to try again... exitinternational.net/

That said. Don't do it. It's a permanent solution to a temporary problem

Been to college a few different times
I can't hold a job, even if I love it and work my ass off I always get laid off

Buckshot and live stream it.

Do suicide prevention hotline people just show up on Sup Forums for fun? Fuck off and let us watch the man die.

don't kill yourself just realize that the reason you are depressed is because the jews have been trying to undermine the white race through propgadna and altered lifestyles. raise above it and take back your heritage

Thanks guys, I've gathered enough information

You are a credit to humanity

Fuck you half of my message was instructions and a link to further readings.

But it's selfish, it really fucks up the people around you...

The one thing almost everyone who jumps off the golden gate and survives have in common, is that they say the moment they jumped, they regretted it.

Best suicide is pure CO poisoning, which is almost painless. But proper CO is very hard to get your hands on most places.

We all suffer here with mental issues bruh, that’s life. My friend actually has cancer, he’s calm as fuck and your not even there yet. Watch more David Attenborough, surround yourself with positive shit and keep away from fags on Sup Forums.

you're thinking too much. just do it.

You want to hit the lower brain stem, there is no chance of surviving if you hit that.