Is it true?

Is it true?

No. Mad Dog Political Action Committee, however, is a known distributor of disinformation.

no not at all. antifa and blm are for sure, though.

im not in favor of executing the retarded, but whoever put up that billboard needs to go.

no, because bribing people with campaign monies isn't illegal, and cannot see them doing anything unlawful. If they were then they would fit the definition, but as public knowledge is right now, they are not.

yes just like BLM and the DNC

The Bureau of Land Management is generally the target of terrorists attacks, not the perpetrator

kek, you're implying that lobbying by the NRA is technically legal, but unethical. Do you apply the same standard to the anti-gun lobbyists, the DNC, or various environmental groups?

this retarded

he most likely does

This easy to bait

People who want to infringe upon my civil rights using fear are the real terrorists.

You really think so, in this day and age? Where everyone screams outrage about ethical violations on the other side, but completely ignores the ones that further their own cause?

The NRA uses fear to infringe on my civil right to live.

Bait works better when it's at least plausible

So pretty much ever politician since 9/11

The fear uses life to infringe on my civil right to NRA

Yeah, I do, lobbying is really a scourge on the government as a whole. It's not about what's good for your constituents, it's about who can give you more money, and make sure you stay in office. I'm just saying there not doing anything illegal, until it comes out that say they were funneling russian money for "maga", then it would be an actual terrorist organization.

they're not*

I don't think you know what terrorism is.
>inb4 google

not lobbying per se is unethical. Lobbying for things that are harming others (drugs, guns etc.)
is unethical.

you are really a fucking dumbass trying to be clever

covering his failure
stay mad kid

Oh yeah buddy, you wanna explain what terrorism is, as defined under nato, or US law?

kek

I love Americans. Please keep it up. It’s really entertaining for the rest of the world.

>‘said the woman in favor of mentally ill people and teenagers being allowed to buy artillery.

Die cunt.

The big problem with lobbying is minor special interest groups, who get legislation passed that favors them, and it never goes away because they scream and scream if anyone tries to take away their pork. The NRA is actually less of an issue in this regard, because there's broad support for gun ownership and it's a constitutional right.

this weak

being this retarded

iPhaggots aren't welcome here, queer.

no but the DNC is

>t. retard

Drugs harm people? Guess we better shut down all pharmaceutical companies that make things like antibiotics or cancer meds.

Guns harm people? Well yes, sometimes. But if we targeted obesity instead, and got just a 10% reduction, we'd save more lives. And wouldn't need a constitutional amendment.

At least you're a moron who doesn't pretend to be anything else.

No. But it's a cunt organisation nonetheless. However, only because your US political system is completely fucked in the head.

Police doesn't do their job? 45 police reports
FBI doesn't do their JOB? 2 FBI reports

blame guns and the NRA, how are you guy so retarded?

Do something about it then bitch.

stay mad princess

it not just plausible that's factual

stay mad princess

No, it’s just an observation.
It’s incredible how worked up Americans get the second the NRA, republicans or democrats are mentioned.
It’s like throwing a live rabbit to the dogs.
You put it out there, then sit back and laugh at the chaos

its easy for them

How about I google it?
Before I do that:
The use of terror tactics (bodily harm or threat of bodily harm) in pursuit of political gains.

this retadred

Vocative comma. Google.

being this retarded

>America is a terrorist organization.

Is it true?

the unlawful use or threatened use of force or violence against individuals or property in an attempt to coerce or intimidate governments or societies to achieve political, religious or ideological objectives.

Oh
hey
lookie there

Sorry, I don't tutor morons. If you want to get smarter, you'll have to study on your own.

the real reason dems want to ban gun it will rise the price of the guns they sell on the street

no, and a simple Google search proves otherwise.

>act of terrorism, terrorism, terrorist act - the calculated use of violence (or the threat of violence) against civilians in order to attain goals that are political or religious or ideological in nature; this is done through intimidation or coercion or instilling fear.

>The NRA’s mission statement, summarized from its bylaws, is: "To protect and defend the Constitution of the United States, especially with reference to the inalienable right of the individual American citizen guaranteed by such Constitution to acquire, possess, collect, exhibit, transport, carry, transfer ownership of, and enjoy the right to use arms."

>i'm too stupid to form paragraphs

yes
but we're too big to fail
fite me faggit

>cally legal, but unethical. D
lobbyists by themselves are not unethical.. the NRA has an agenda.. and it is to make money regardless of how many people die. That is why they are unethical.. not because of lobbying.

I'm not sure how I conveyed any annoyance in that reply. I'm not remotely annoyed, your political crap rarely has any effect on me.
Pretty pissed off about a lot of the shit being sneaked into law in the UK at the moment without being made very obvious because your presidents retardedness keeps hogging the news though.

>I'm too stupid to use capital letters when starting sentences.

> muh self defence
> muh civil rights

Poor American idiots. The NRA is playing you like a violin. They keep fueling fear and hate, selling more and more guns and using this as a justification for selling even more guns.

Well, good for the European firearm producers. Bad for you.

If you were able to take back a step you would maybe be able to realize that safety actually increases when the police has a monopoly on firearms.

Lol at grammar policing when you use single word sentences.

People do care about politics that affects their well-being, basic rights, and so on. Not much, or they'd vote more. But enough to bitch on the internet. Why are you pretending this is unique to the U.S.?

>I love Americans. Please keep it up. It’s really entertaining for the rest of the world.
literally not an observation because you don't have all of that data
you're weak like that other faggot said
didn't read the rest of your post

>i'm a newfag, so i think those things apply in greentext
Back to facebook, 2016 refugee.

this also just shows how cucked this country is becoming.

How is that, in any sense, being retarded?
Do you know the meaning of the word?
Oh wait, hang on.
How American are you?
I keep forgetting how terrible the education system is there

the level of butthurt maga chuds in this thread is truly impressive. u mad.

Do it, Jamal. Stop being a fucking nigger.

You’re a moron.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>I'm a fucking hivemind sheep that conforms to rules like a faggoty bitch.

Fuck off you filthy liberal.

Naw.

They are for the very most part, asocial advocacy group. They helped get Black folks armed when the KKK were a big thing, instead of a mere joke for the MsM to use as a label for those whom cannot be agreed with. The NRA are there to help if some faggot sues you for capping his queer-kin crack addict BF that breaks into your house to steal your shit.

excellent input, Sup Forumsrother

Do you wear a tin foil hat?

>reddit space
You lost.

>"give all the corrupt pigs our guns, t-that will protect us!!"

how does it feel to be cucked this hard?

no, it's a smoking pack of brainless fucks but they're no terrorists - it takes a few braincells tio plan an attack, they'd be unable

That sounds like a problem with your news organizations.

You seem upset.

>Thinks readable text is reddit spacing.

SPOT THE CANCEROUS FAGGOT.

Kek.

>that safety actually increases when the police has a monopoly on firearms
So does tyranny

Amercunts at their best

you seem very butthurt and angry

being this retarded

best argument in the thread

thying this hard

No.
Name a member of that NRA that has committed a mass shooting. Because it'd be pure BULLSHIT if you found one.

sure kid

theeing this hard

>"thinks" the conversation didn't end when he lost
>making excuses for formatting which facilitates his learning disability
Removing you from the gene pool is the best option here, Mongo.

Actually no u genius level fedora brain

thouing this hard

being this retarded

Nah. The NRA or its members don't kill anyone. Congoids, Spics and weak-willed Whites kill people.

underachiever detected

do you really feel that US cops are corrupt pigs? Well, then I suggest you leave your 3rd world shithole coutry and move to civilized society

this retarded

Laziest fake stat I’ve ever seen

Gun tears are real tears guys. Please stop trolling.

this retarded

I am sorry to hear that you are depressed.