Patricia... WAIT

Kate didn't go to college

I never knew they shared the same middle name

holy shit i never noticed this before

rooney > mara

How come one looks like a chimp and the other looks like an alien

Emma Roberts biting Rooney while Kstew licks her box > everything

lego box?

Where did the rooney mara lego meme come from?

It's weird to think that Kate is the older one.

Did this actually happen?

Some blind item, iirc.

autism

Welcome to 90% of all succesful actors.

This. I hated Kate ever since Zoom when I found out her family bought her way into show-business.

Rooney only "attended"

Started back in January. Had something to do with an interview she did. A whole bunch of stories were created from it about her and Kate.

I want to fuck that chimp

who's the real Roon?

Who the fuck is Kate? her name was always Mara.

And Patricia was always Rooney.

What the fuck.

Mara is cute, CUTE.

leave her alone.

and they're both from the same town?

why is she so perfect bros?

Add a mask and a funny hat and she's literally one of the "sisters" in Kubo and the two strings that she actually dubbed

is that good

Wrong and wrong.

The "Rooney has autism" thing has been around since the TGWTDT press tour and her social awkwardness. The LEGO thing was introduced in late 2015 after pic related made the meme popular.

>"Rooney has autism"
my fav meme behind wew lad

youtube.com/watch?v=kB8tjaSN-2w

We were talking about the lego meme not the autism.

Essential Rooney kino?

>that pic

my sides.

LEGO came with it in late 2015 when pictures like pic related starting popping up.

Rooney > Mara

You think she knows about these? It's not like she has a huge fandom like Taylor Swift or someone like that.

There was one user super mad at this meme in January. Some people say it was Rooney.
>SHE DOESN'T HAVE AUTISM!
It was quite fun.

Some user also said she goes to a certain forum and someone showed her the meme there. The user in question had a childhood picture of her.

I can't believe kate is older than patricia

Correction
The user said she was sent to a Sup Forums thread.
It could all be bs, tho.

Rooney is rumored to be the femanon on that lesboforum who constantly posts never before seen childhood and family photos of Rooney. That forum was also very aware of the LEGO meme for some reason.

WATCH IT ROONEY

i made that!
go forth with my blessing user

If you were the user in the best Emma thread that got deleted earlier today you are based

yes i make them from time to time

You have my respek

im drunk but also made this
god i love emma

youtube.com/watch?v=tr_4iLEm6-A&feature=youtu.be

I wonder if Emma would read Girls ForM if I sent her a link

Also this e-mail of her that got out with the Sony Leaks.

How do you think the entertainment business works champ?

I wonder if her boyfriend calls her Patricia or Rooney

How do you think every business works? Entertainment is just so incredibly next level competitive that you need every advantage in the world just to compete.

I lay in bed and think about Emma Roberts being a 5th year Slytherin student at Hogwarts, and her name is Angelica Briars and she's best friends with a character played by KStew named Hestia Carrow, and Eva Green is Esmee Travers, the head of Slytherin House and Jennifer Connelly is Headmistress of the school. So Eva Green makes Emma "look after" this new student played by Rooney Mara who is having some trouble adjusting, and she is a 1st year Muggle-born sorted to Hufflepuff. So Emma is annoyed by this and bullies the girl and casts "Canine Giganticus" which makes her teeth huge and she bites Roon-Roon and laughs AHAHHA and is mean, and Emma and co. flush her lego bricks down the toilet and call her "Kanga-Rooney" and they cast terrible homemade spells on her like "Labia Giganticus" and "Pissus Infinitus" and "Tittus Pendulus" and they make Pooney-Rooney wear the Smelly Pants, a cursed artifact, and basically for the whole year Rooney gets the bullying of her life. And Emma's character loves using the "Tumbulus Downicus" spell to make Rooney fall down all the time and drop her books or her lunch, and everytime Eva sees this she deducts ten points from Hufflepuff because she hates Rooney too, and then Eva always goes and tells the rest of Hufflepuff that they lost 10 points "due to Rooney being a pea-brained retard", and Hufflpuff is always at 0 points and everyone in the school even Hagrid hates Rooney, and the entire story ends with Roon-Roon being forced to drink melted down gold and then dying in agony, like in 120 Days of Sodom. And then the next year rolls around and no one on earth remembers Rooney or even cares what happened to her. I dream about that or some variety of that every night.

>they are both Rooneys now

Does this mean they both like legos?

I like how this thread turned out

>Jennifer Connelly is Headmistress of the school

>expect lesbian bullying with some a HP flavor
>bunch of random bullshit and autism

I hate your life

Jesus christ what is this channel

>I hate your life
cut it into pieces

owl have some of that
(emma pics i mean)

heres something more interesting (emma). My stomach hurts. so I took tums.

Oh no! Emma just yelled really loud!? At a Museum!?

Death by Emma pile?

Best Emma sat on her tuffet
giving her curds away
that's all i got right now...

For me the most interesting fact by far is that when Matt Leblanc got cast on Friends as Joey, he had only 11$ to his name and was living out of a car. When everyone got their first paychecks, the first thing Courtney Cock bought was a new car. The first thing Matt Leblanc bought was a hot dinner.

Is that the head vampires son in Blade 2? Good movie.

yea

Why when I saw Rooney did I think of Edward Rooney from Ferris Bueller's Day Off?

>Edward Rooney
pedo

This is un-ironically fantastic

Stop posting that rat

thank

Oh and Anna Kendrick is a rat given human form by magic

Nice thread you've got her gentlemen.

What in the fuck is the context for this

>dark hair

BLEH

Where are the boobies?

me on the right

I think it's safe to say that an email like this could be interpreted as being from someone on spectrum of Turbo-Autism.

it's more than good

it's kino

Jeremy renner used to be a makeup artist
Gerald butler was almost a lawyer
Anderson copper almost worked for the CIA
james lipton was a pimp in Paris

>lesboforum
link?

what...I never really stopped to think that they are sisters.

>what...I never really stopped to think that they are sisters.
Are you fucking retarded? Hows reddit

Wait, what IS this channel?

Is this kino?
youtube.com/watch?v=7n70spmBHZU

yes

Rooney > Mara

>It's an Emma thread now

I would use my penis to have sexual intercourse with her if you get my drift