Hello Sup Forums, I just got friendzoned. It sucks. What to do?

Hello Sup Forums, I just got friendzoned. It sucks. What to do?

cut your dick off, don't need it anymore if you're that bad at getting pussy

shit in your hands and rub it on your chest

Quit being a pussy and move on. "Friendzone" sonly exists because people get hung up on wanting only a certain person, so they let it exist.

Get a girlfriend

move on with your life. seriously.
there is no such thing as the friendzone.
a girl is not obligated to fuck you just because you lavish her with spergy affectations.

I'm not bad, I just got played over and over. It take sometime to realise it. Here's what she when I asked if I could take a picture of her

she's fat and you're a cuck that can't take pictures. nothing of value in this thread

post more of the convo, op

do you people realize you are doing this to yourselves? stop hanging out with people who are just using you, and you won't get your feelings hurt. if they are happy to let you buy them things but they won't let you even take their picture, that might just be a sign.

Your fault for continuing to get played. No one to blame but yourself.

>fat
ok

that's another version you folks have. I think I had the worst treatment but just couldn't realise it before it almost wrecked my life. I asked her, she told me that she had no boyfriend. I believed it.

>projecting
okay

No one is under any obligation to date you. Fucking idiot.

dude move on and stop being there for her all the fucking time. Women don't like weak men.

>alright i am here if you’ve need me
>gets ignored for the whole weekend because she probably was fucking some chad and choking on dick
>sends her a new message on Sunday

I know you are too much of a beta to realise but when a girl ignores you or shuts you down the last thing you should do is keep messaging her, I know in your faggot head you are hoping she will think it’s cute that you care about her and that you don’t give up on her like the guys in the movies

But in reality she thinks you are a fucking loser that has nothing better to do than to keep bugging girls that already ignored you

Next time you get friendzoned(2 weeks?)
When the girl stops replying just ignore her and don’t message her, like her pictures or anything... MAYBE that will make her think
>wtf why he ignored me? Am I not good enough? Was he just playing me? He has a better girl?

Sadly most fags like you will never have the balls to do it and you will just keep crawling to the same girl over and over again, no matter how many times she ignores you, uses you or asks you for the # of your cute friend he met the other day at the party you were all hanging around at

Ideally I wouldn’t mind you faggots not being able to get girls, but unluckily for the rest of us when you chase a girl so long and gal to her every wish as soon as she twists her fingers makes her ego skyrocket and her dumb female mind assumes she deserves to be treated like a princess and have guys apologize for everything and say yes to her every command, which backfired for regular guys when we meet a girl and then she expects us to put up with her shit

>can I get a pic of you?
>yes just not if my face or you on it, walk back
>Sup Forums wtf happened I got friendzoned?
lol this guy

Do you value having a friendship with her?
Since you're saying you've been friendzoned, I'll assume the answer is plainly no. If you did, you wouldn't have that feeling.
Which leads us to the second question:
Do you want a relationship with her?
The answer you'll give is most likely yes. But since she told you no and denied your advances, the most logical thing to do is to leave.
The reasoning is simple: you didn't get what you wanted, and she's not going to give it to you in any foreseeable future, so you have no more business with her, specially if it leaves you with a friendzone feeling.
It may sound cold, but in the end it's for your ultimate good, it's the kind of thought you need to get the things you want, you don't want to get hung up in the past.

So a girl turned you down. Big deal.

Move on. Don't be a pussy.

That's easier said than done. There's this feeling that kept pushing me to try harder until I came crushing down

Quit whining, deal with it and move on.

boi you are at a sad state in life mate.

Observe what you just said. Being with her makes you a better person? Do you not think you deserve the best?
Have the attitude, just do it my man.

You're right, but I never thought about that.

Have you tried men?

fucking dumbass, stop thinking you are channing tatum
NO GIRL will think its cute that you "try harder" they will just see you like a fucking mosquito that wont go away, there is a reason why they shut you down... Do you seriously think they are just doing it so that you dont give up? You are worse than a down syndrome

ignore her and move on, only choice. by ignoring her you atleast have a small % chance of her coming back and wondering why, if you keep msging her you'll only make it worse

She never said no to me. Heck the moment she realised I liked her, she started hanging more often with me and enjoying everything I gave her. I thought eventually we'd go to the next step until I realised that I got manipulated, it just sucks man, very badly

>the moment she knew I liked her she started hanging out with me more and accepting all my gifs and bought dinners
>still wouldnt fuck me
>why?
lol, read what you are typing dumbass, you got played and you will always get he same result if you keep being this beta

Didnt your dumbass brain thought for a second that it was weird that the moment you started giving her gifts she started to want to hang with you more?

If a girl likes you she will want to fuck you 2 dates later lmao

Been through that, and I can't say it was easy to get over it either.
It really sucks, but, really, that reinforces the point. She never had the intention of giving you anything and she'll never do.
Break all ties with her, seriously. Being around her won't ever bring you any good. If she eventually comes around, do not go back, it won't do you any good.

follow this if you want to remain an eternal beta like this user

alpha way, if she comes around later, just play along until you can fuck her, then dump her

I know it's stupid to you. It was my first experience. It took me long to realise. Lesson learnt.

Given OP's relation to the girl and to himself, there's too high of a chance he'll get attached to her again if he relapses in any way. Go eat a dick

>play along until you can fuck her. Chances of that happening are really small. I have already taken the measures

Be a man. Tell her to fuck her friendzones, fuck this relationship, and most of all, fuck her.

so what you are saying is you are too much of a beta that you would miss on sex because you know you would get attached to the girl? lol

exactly my point, if you are scared of that you are still a beta and will always be

Kill self beta faggot