A father and daughter were arrested Tuesday in Florida after allegedly being caught having sex in their backyard...

A father and daughter were arrested Tuesday in Florida after allegedly being caught having sex in their backyard, according to reports.

Justin Bunn, 39, and his 19-year-old daughter, Taylor Bunn, were taken into custody after witnesses told Panama City police they spotted them having sexual intercourse in a backyard, the Northwest Florida Daily News reported.

Both father and daughter confessed to having consensual sex but claimed it was an isolated incident, police said. The Bunns appeared in court on incest charges Wednesday. The judge ordered them to stay away from each other, according to the Miami Herald.

Justin’s bail was set at $5,000, while Taylor’s bail was set at $1,000, the reports said.

Their Facebook's are open, let the games begin.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/17931800/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I say let them fuck, who fucking cares.

So? As if the British haven't been boning family members for generations.

Why is not the fucking peepin'tom in jail. Going around loking at people having sex.

If her facebook’s open, post pics.

Not interested in the incest just genuinely curious as to whether she’s hot

Why are you posting it here? No one cares

does anyone know where i can find this vid?

What vid? Pls explain

I have it on my laptop, let me look for it.

Newfag falling for a bot lol. Idiot.

yeah, spam url right in image, gee where to go... (plus she is kinda popular IG model so...)

Another one! wtf didn't this just happen with another dad and daughter has everyone secretly been fucking their family behind closed doors

shitty profile, probably the father fucked her because nobody else would

this is the greatest act a father can do for their ugly daughter

pretty much this

>Justin’s bail was set at $5,000, while Taylor’s bail was set at $1,000, the reports said.

yet another thread about Female Privileges.

>Florida

shocking

its because he's her father idiot. if it was a mom and son the mom would pay more than the kid

>these are the people posting in wincest threads
hmm...

shes got her father's dead eyed stare, i think i see only one picture with any light in there.

>but claimed it was an isolated incident
kek

>claimed
kek

>isolated
kek

>incident
kek

>"INCIDENT"
top kek

Now this is what Incest Mug Shots should look like.

I can Fap to This!!!

So anyone can get father daughter mugshots and put them on mugshot backgrounds, and caption them accordingly. Makes a great Sweet 16 gift for the family.

All hail your new King and Queen of Sup Forums

6K is one expensive sex tape

6K includes the Hurr Durr Viral Campaign (and this thread as well)

Incest prevents cancer.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/17931800/

>Incest prevents cancer.

yes, because cancer is not an infection.

also, incest does not prevent STDs.