How the fuck do I interpret that I only get like 8-9 girl matches on Tinder...

How the fuck do I interpret that I only get like 8-9 girl matches on Tinder, but when I turn on so guys see me 99+ fags want my sweet ass?

Other urls found in this thread:

rmn.re/young
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HIT ME WITH THAT GAY SHIT

Did I do the meme right?

Trannys are pretty bad on those kinds of apps.

You want to date and fuck teens ?
>>Go find there -> rmn.re/young
It's better than TINDER.

Unless you have money or obviously have a big pecker, girls won't swipe on you, they can easily find men average men IRL. Gays have a harder time finding other gays, so they take what they can get even online.

That's what I thought, but maybe it means I'm not downright ugly and that I can at least find some girl outside Tinder.

they don't want your ass
They want you in their asses.

nice trips btw

Women are used to not having to do anything and being chased, it's the sole reason they go on those sites. Men are used to doing the chasing, so even if they are hunting other men they are more likely to message first.

just add on your profile you make $150k/year and you want a large gf, "skin color doesn't matter"

How does that have anything to do with me getting so few matches with girls compared to me, though?

I could do some white lies on my profile I guess, but I don't want to exaggerate that big since I'm after a GF first and foremost.
I know in the U.S Tinder is mostly seen as a hookup app but in my country people find it to find love as well, which I also managed to a while ago with a girl who I had a 2 year relationship with.

Because men will fuck just about anything if they want to get laid bad enough. Women generally have standards even when they are land whales

Its easier to get with chicks face to face to be honest as tinder thousands of man just swipe constantly and even the ugliest girls get matched. So a basic 5/10 chick on tinder goes up to 7/10 so they start feeling special.

cause woman we'll be attracted when you sound succesfull

>since I'm after a GF first and foremost.
You dont find love online. You find people to have sex with. Its kind of like going to a hooker for a hug

Guys will fuck anything.

>I'm after a GF first and foremost.
>Tinder
pick one, ameriturd.

also, Tinder is a Jewish firm worldwide monetizing horny faggots

This. Its the slut/player double standard. Men can cum in anything, and will do so because evolution tells us we should. Women have to spend 9 months in hell if they want to have sex, so have to be a lot more careful with their partner selection.

Of course we've evolved past all that now, but its so ingrained into our society on a subconscious level that it still holds true. If you're attractive enough that 9/100 women a day will want you match you, then pretty much any gay man will want your ass too.

Women have standards when they're looking for men. They are the only group to have standards but only when they want men.

I know I'm no top model, far from it, but I'm no ogre either, am I?

Funny thing is that I seem to have an easier time IRL. Girls approach me sometimes but my assburgers make me drop spaghettios hard so I screw my chances so many times when I'm not prepared.

That's why I prefer online dating, because I can stop and think about what to say in my own speed.

another, with beard.
Also, the squint is (thank god) not as noticeable in motion, but it always appears worse than it is on photos.

You look like Shrek had a baby with Quasimodo.

Up your /fa/ game. Do it well enough and you'll get action.

You look like a wimpy criminal, which nobody wants

As a Dad myself, let me tell you how tp deal with this shot. Look his nsme up on your best background check site. Its worth knowong all you csn about this prick. Pront it all up. Make a file on this fucker.

When he comes to the bbw, ask to speak to hom alone. Show him this file. Tell him assertively he is done dating your Daughter. Assure him you know every vullshit thing hes done. Remind hom if you can do this, you can find him anyplace he hides from you.

Cement the point home with a backhand across his sissy ass face. He should get the point. Tell him he isnt eating any of your food. Make him hand you the steaks you bought. Cook them for your dogs or cat.

Have good steaks for the rest of you. Cook and serve those while he sits in shame. On the way out tbe door, remind him your serious, and you want him away from your Daughter today. Problem solved.

>vullshit

kek'd at this niggerspeak

pretty sure youre a fag