Making another thread on this cos some anons are retarded

Making another thread on this cos some anons are retarded

i am a FEMALE going to the gym and i need advice on if i should/shouldnt wear underwear with my gym leggings.
countless articles say its really bad for your privates and you should go commando but i dont really wanna show the worls my parts so should i wear underwear, go commando or get a size above so its not as tight and revealing? currently size 6 so would a size 8-10 be gaggy enough to not show anything or should i wear knickers and deal with whatever irritation comes with it?

kthx

Other urls found in this thread:

womenshealthmag.com/fitness/best-underwear-for-workouts
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dont even know why im replying

You know the rules... I

instead of posting in /sp
posts on Sup Forums instead
>female
yeah ok

>countless articles
written by horny men

>FEMALE going to the gym
do you actually lack some space at home?

Tits or GTFO!

Sup Forums /fit/ take too long to reply
nufag

lack motivation at home and gym has classes like yoga and that crossfit stuff i want to get into

youtube?

show us your privates here then at the gym = profit

I mean guys are gonna stare at your ass and crotch regardless of whether you're wearing panties or not. Just go without them and be comfortable, just ignore all the guys checking you out

My anxiety rip

Are you really too stupid to work google?

womenshealthmag.com/fitness/best-underwear-for-workouts

Since you're asking about this on Sup Forums, a board on a weaboo site, here's the trick you're gonna get and what you've been looking for.

This is a stupid post. My GF never wears underwear with her leggings and you can't see her vulva at all, even when she's waxed.

Also, you're not a girl, and you've never worn leggings, so I'm stupid for responding to this.

too bad im over the age of 10 and have developed pubic hair but thats a goot idea user
tips for the suggest

can someone help me find this video

Where you at hoe?

>going to the gym
>worried about showing the people at the gym something

if you are a girl, grow the fuck up and stop living inside your own head

uk

yeah when im basically a nervous wreck, kinda like you user

K

North?

dont wear panties, have your mound on display

east, where abouts in the north?

>lack motivation at home

sounds like you don't know that at home you have:
- privacy
- no time limits/slots/precedences
- a clean shower stall reserved for you
- no dress code (yes, you CAN use those MLP yogapants)
- your stuff won't be lost/stolen/damaged/insulted

>classes like yoga etc
- sorry, but I think I need to tell you that youtube classes videos are free

>never wears underwear

yet another LARPing kissless virgin

i go to the gym. and i'm 22% bodyfat guy. with a slightly graying beard and worries about my own mortality.

you're a nervous wreck because you're worried about everything at the gym but yourself

focus on the tasks at hand and the people pushing you to be better.

i'll say it again, grow the fuck up and stop living inside your own head

Nah im south

Just trying to work out if its niggers / pakis or whites that’ll be giving you the eye whilst your hairy sweaty minge is stinking out the gaff

East is mostly white im guessing... whack the nickers on and brave it... nothing like a bit of chafing

thanks user the first real response but another reason i want to go to the gym is to get my confidence up and actually get out the because im basically a recluse at this point lol

im from norwich, theres actually a big asian/chinese population here because the university

She's 18 I swear. Unless you've got a magnificent mons pubis coupled with an ample thigh gap you're not going to show anything noticeable. You can also wear a butt plug and draw attention away from your pussy. Take the low risk of exposing something versus crotch rot, a temporary problem versus a chronic one.

Also can i ask why youre asking for advice about the gym to a bunch of 20stone neets on a Somalian Pirate Soliciting forum?

Post pic of webbed fingers pls

i wouldnt say its out of control just not bare and no to the butt plug lol
i think id rather the exposure than chronic muff rot, i never thought of it like that

lol this aint ipswich boy

Hello
Few things to start off =]
1. Yes, I'm replying to you because you're a femanon( 'tis an awesome thing to see!)
2. I'm Brian
3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not your stereotypical guy. If anything I'll be the one in the kitchen! xD

Post adams apple then

Shitty pasta or you need to be shot

Check out if there are any female-only gyms around you, might not save you from judging looks for going around commando with your unbare sans butt plug nether regions but at least there shouldn't be any dudes taking snaps of it.

im away from /soc/ for two minuites and im already getting white knighted

(Also female)
I personally always wear comfy breathable undies to the gym. I can't stand not wearing undies under pants of any type. If you're comfortable (physically and mentally) without them then it's fine not to. Also make sure you have good fitting leggings that don't slide down when you move too much.

What type of activities do you plan on focusing on at the gym? (Weights, cardio, group exercise, yoga, etc)

Im thinking about the cardio, yoga, groups and stuff like that. im way too under weight to do weight training and heavy lifting stuff

Test it at home and if it doesn't irritate your pussy give it a try, ask to someone you trust if something can be seen trough and that's it there's no need to post a thread about it here cuz you won't find someone who actually do the same thing, and if you do you won't be 100% sure that it's true. >b8 hard

Thongs are fine. You want to avoid panty lines on your buttocks. Your privates will be fine, as long as you shower and wash them afterwards.

-some guy that wears leggings to the gym because they're as comfortable as fuck and he doesn't mind showing off his ass.

If you are underweight don't try to lose weight. You can lift light weights and work your way up. It will help you gain healthy weight in the form of muscle and build strength while keeping body fat low.

Yoga and group fitness are my favorite and if the teachers are good they will give modifications to moves and poses to make them easier or more difficult.
Good luck with your fitness goals!

>-some gay

Repress much?