So my mother is getting stalker by her ex-husband (my ex-stepdad)...

So my mother is getting stalker by her ex-husband (my ex-stepdad), how can I make his life worse without knowing it was me? All suggestions are welcome

put dead animals in and around his house

blast him with piss while wearing a mask

Cant get in his house, he lives in an apartment

He can't know it was me

that's what the mask is for dummy

It has to be something like fucking up his car or something

So fuck up his car. While wearing a mask.

Accuse him of rape.
>He can't know it was me
Too bad. Accuse him of rape.

Don't do this OP. The initial charges will go through without a hitch due to police needing the numbers for their stats. It will even cause some immediate life issues for him. But once it comes down the courts and its evidence time, you won't have a lick of it and he'll have lawyered up to get plenty - and then YOU get so fucked over its unreal.

Yeah that's what I thought.. Do you know something? He has hurt my family so much.. I need a payback

Holy fuck I d cum in that pussy everyday hoping to make her babies, shit I d make hef babies everyday

Best case scenario is gather intel and evidence of the stalking and keep it somewhere safe, then move to prosecute or at least get a restraining order. Photos/videos will be best, but keeping a journal of times, places and what he does will also work.

Work above board and you'll be fine. Try to play the same underhand games he is? You could land yourself in some serious trouble and risk losing everything, and then who will protect your mum?

kek'd

It's an older game, but a good one. Ask her if you can play it if she doesn't want it.

Make a new Amazon account using a random name, a post office box, and prepaid debit cards. Use it to send him embarrassing shit at work.

Get a funnel and a bag of sand. Go to his house late at night and pour the sand in his gas tank. This will ruin his car.

Create fake facebook msg logs of him admitting to some horrible shit, then leak the chatlogs to all of his friends from a sock puppet facebook account.

Set up a GoPro session on the back of his car, and record him going about his daily business. Get about 7 days worth of footage and put it on an SD card and tape it to his front door.

In the days after christmas, use a magnifying glass to focus light through his window onto his Christmas tree. They are extremely flammable and will burn his house down.

get tire spikes and wedge them under the tires of his car, so when he backs up, they will pop.

Call into his work as an HR rep and ask for updated employee info. Say you need to "Verify your current employee records" and grab his SSN from the manager.

Spoof emails from him to his boss, ranting about how much he hates his job. Make it look like he sent them to his boss by mistake.

Kill him.

Grow a pair, go to him directly and choke on his cock. Make that mother fucker question his sexuality and concerned that he enjoys little boys now. Then tell your mom she tastes like slut.

Age/location? I can help but be honest

Also need your full name, and you mom's and stepdad's names.

Tell me there is something more about this girl, anything

How can you help?

any of yall niggas know where i can find this vid

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP