On my way to grandparents house and my sister wont stop looking at me, wat do?

on my way to grandparents house and my sister wont stop looking at me, wat do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wyyFotQ2RWU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sniff her farts

Lick her face.

I recognize this gay blowjob

Your sister seems like the kind of girl who worships Mac DeMarco and has sardonic and dry social media posts.

WHITE TRASH

omg is that dyed hair? personality disorder detected

what gave it away? the Adams apple?

ask about her political views

pull dick out

Pull out your cock

link

post her on /r9k/ everyday

Grow up a little?

Tell her to put a seat belt on

Sex her anus

give her my snapchat bruh

Pull out your dick

Whip your cock out op
Do it

No tits lol what an ugly cunt

she should come on the backseat and choke on your cock.

tell your parents to buy a vehicle made this century

Quit projecting, you insignificant, Horacio Sanz looking mother humper.

You should kys

Check. Trips speak the truth

Man, I always laugh at these kind of threads that come even more often than a Good Steamy Andy Sixx Log Thread

Jack off like a zoo monkey while maintaining unbroken eye contact.

Shes so cute I didn't even notice she was wearing a hat

She wants you dude. Ride the tiger.

lean in as close as you possibly can and whisper in her ear "...tonight"

Cut her forelock

lots of regular people dye their hair

no no no, it has to be a really menacing
"Tonight.... you..."

girls have those too retard

Lean over back seat, pull down pants, spread cheeks, let her look into your balloon knot for a while.

Bring your chin down to protect your neck while continuing to stare into her eyes. Bring up your hands and say "i dont want no trouble, ya hear". Flex your traps and your core. Slightly bend your knees. Here comes the important part: in a low voice, begin to say wolowolowolowolo slowly increasing in volume, she should be surprised by now. Begin to sway side to side and loosen all facial muscles and your anal sphincter and your kegel muscle. By now you shoulb be pretty loud and your opponent will have stepped back and will appear visibly shaken. Begin to piss and shit yourself and let your eyes roll into the back of your head. By now you are chanting WOLOWOLOWOLOWOLO at the top of your lungs. She will run away. Everyone within a one mile radius wll feel a terrifying presence within their soul. Marvel as you ascend into your planar form.

LMAO

SMASH

youtu.be/wyyFotQ2RWU

DID I LOOK COOL MOM??

Didn't see this bait for some time

Lost

Are you going to seriously spam 40 different versions of this faggot shit? No wonder you never get laid faggot

Fuck her op fuck her now

It's simple: Ignore it. She's trying to get your attention, which is what Brocon Imouto's are all about. The easiest way to deal with this is to ask her if she wants something, and, if she does, give it to her. If not, tell her she's weirding you out.

Look, man, if you're trying to avoid giving in to your Brother Complex Little Sister, I can give you a lot of advice. My resolve is strong, and not once have I even come close to giving in to my sisters advances. I haven't shut her down, either. It's more interesting this way.