How the fuck do i flirt with women?

How the fuck do i flirt with women?
I can make a woman laugh no problem but i don't know where to touch her or how to imply anything sexual.
What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologicalscience.org/observer/how-many-seconds-to-a-first-impression
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

grab her by the pussy

Arm/Shoulders are a good place to touch to get a read on how into you they are. If they're cool with that you can move your hands to her hip over the course of the evening - but don't take it any lower till you've kissed her. Make a dirty joke and again gauge the reaction. Watch how close they walk to you, how much eye contact are they giving you? Are they walking with their hands down near you like they want to hold hands? How close is she? Is she leaving her body open or closed? Is she adjusting her hair a lot?

90% of flirting is non-verbal. Its all in the eyes and body language, so if you don't know how to read it you need to learn motherfucker. Google is right there in the other tab. Also perfect the sexy smile. If you don't know how to do a sexy smile? Imagine yourself giving her the roughest, dirtiest sex she's ever had, while giving eye contact.

There are no women anymore so your out of luck there brochacho.

lost

moar?

As a Dad myself, let me tell you how tp deal with this shot. Look his nsme up on your best background check site. Its worth knowong all you csn about this prick. Pront it all up. Make a file on this fucker.

When he comes to the bbw, ask to speak to hom alone. Show him this file. Tell him assertively he is done dating your Daughter. Assure him you know every vullshit thing hes done. Remind hom if you can do this, you can find him anyplace he hides from you.

Cement the point home with a backhand across his sissy ass face. He should get the point. Tell him he isnt eating any of your food. Make him hand you the steaks you bought. Cook them for your dogs or cat.

Have good steaks for the rest of you. Cook and serve those while he sits in shame. On the way out tbe door, remind him your serious, and you want him away from your Daughter today. Problem solved.

Google will have more about this kind of thing than I could ever fit into one post. The best advice I can give though is get out there and get experience in reading these signs. Practise in public places - sit in the park and watch how couples interact, or pay attention to specific people and try to deduce things about them from a short glance.

While men and women have minor variations in how they flirt, ultimately we're all human and have the same kinds of tells. The hair adjusting one I mentioned is a common one. Clothing also plays a HUGE role - what kind of clothes is she wearing when she's meeting you? Colour also plays a role - studies show that women is more likely to wear red or pink when she's in the "fertile" stage of the menstrual cycle - which is also the stage she's mostly likely to want to sleep with you.

While conversation is only 10% of the flirting, its also very important. As a general tip to get people to like you - mirror their statements and use the same kinds of words they do. They drop a new word into the mix which is clearly their "catchphrase" of the week - think about how you can use it in the right situation later. Remember its okay to mess up, just always own it. We all say dorky stupid shit - we can't always be suave motherfuckers. But when it happens laugh about it. People find all sorts of laughs cute, so if you have a stupid laugh don't be concerned about it. Have a couple of funny stories prepared for if things get quiet. Practise telling them with friends.

Also if its getting to the stage of the night and you're walking home in the cold - put your coat on her. Don't ask, don't make a big deal out of it. Just put it on her and smile.

Oh and the number one rule is confidence. Be confident in every single move you make. Don't be afraid to make mistakes - we all do and one tiny misplaced word or phrase won't ruin your chances.

Good luck anons!

A women decides within 30 seconds of meeting you if she is going to fuck you. There is literally nothing you can do to change her mind once it is made up.

From the other end of the spectrum this is how women become stalkers. They decide they want to fuck someone and do not give up.

wasnt there a study that said i takes 0.8 seconds for somone to get a general impression of you?
so unless the situation "forces" her to engage in conversation with you, ur done before you even open your mouth.

lol wut?

While this is true to a degree, this thread isn't about changing a woman's mind to sleep with you. If she didn't want you in the first place its all the more satisfying to shut her down when she sees what prime real estate your cock is. What self-respecting man would want to waste his time, energy and finances chasing a single uninterested woman when there are so many women out there just waiting for him to call?

No, this thread is about seeing the signs when a woman DOES want to sleep with you, and how you can encourage those that are on the fence and want to get to know you better before moving things forward.

Thanks brah, appreciate it.

This is bullshit

Found it:

"A series of experiments by Princeton psychologists Janine Willis and Alexander Todorov reveal that all it takes is a tenth of a second to form an impression of a stranger from their face, and that longer exposures don’t significantly alter those impressions (although they might boost your confidence in your judgments). Their research is presented in their article “First Impressions,” in the July issue of Psychological Science."

psychologicalscience.org/observer/how-many-seconds-to-a-first-impression

Psychology, and specifically the social aspect of psychology, is a very fickle subject. While its subject to the same conditions as a regular sciences, a lot of the results are unrepeatable (not too long ago 2/3's of all psychology papers were removed from British Medical Journal for this very reason).

So while there is element of truth to take away from this paper, ALWAYS take it with a healthy dose of scepticism. Personally in my experience, my perception of people has changed MASSIVELY after knowing them for a period of time. Some people I thought were the coolest people around turned out to be assholes, and people I overlooked initially became close confidants later on. I'm sure many people here can relate - over time you see people in lots of different situations and how they react will change your opinion of them.

To elaborate - yes the first impression will matter a lot for cold approaches on girls you've just met, so be sure to look sharp and move confidently to give you the best chance. But the long game matters too - her watching you give money to a homeless guy or talk about how cool your 5 year old nephew is can most certainly impact how she views you.

tl;dr First impressions DO matter, but its not the only impression that does.

put it in her butt, liek wat?!

bump

wat