Sup Sup Forums

sup Sup Forums

ever fantasize about being inside your sister's womb while a bunch of guys take turns fucking her, then she gives birth to you and you slide out covered in strangers' cum, then she licks you clean and breastfeeds you?

No, i don't have a sister

Multiple levels of no.

paid 40 bucks for this

Doesn't everybody?

what

faggot

yes, but instead of penises it's tentacles and eggs

You're weird. Even for Sup Forums standards.

Quais has spoken, faggot OP.

Yes, but I prefer the version of the fantasy where I'm also pregnant and my unborn baby in my womb is getting impregnated while I'm in my sister's womb.

And then I keep adding recursions to the fantasy until I finally cum at around the 10th layer.

is this a real fetish

She wouldn`t be your sister. She'd be your mother

I love these seethru pictures..

*sister/mother

I can honestly say I have not. Godspeed user.

im 12 and what is this

Art

When you are born you are covered in blood.

only if I get fucked inside the womb too

I have not fantasized about this OP

It's weird that I'm not even surprised that this is a thing.

>ever wish you were from Arkansas
FTFY

what the fuck

Nope, can't say I have.

lul

How did they all get hairbands?

No, you should see a doctor

Nope. Thats sick.

But i have often fantasized about fucking a woman in the ass while shes giving birth, then cuming on the child.

I imagine the childs passage would squeeze my cock hard enough to do actual damage, both to me and the woman.

That's fucking hot

can someone help me find this vid

this

Doesn't everyone fantasize the delivery doctor fucking the birthing pussy through the mom's huffing, puffing anxiousness, complementing her contractions on his stroking dick? With the surrounding midwives nursing her lactation and licking the mom's clit, forcing her into orgasm on the doctors dick?

That'd be kind of hot if there wasn't so much blood all over the place. I'll pass on this one.

Nah. Too unrealistic.

The doctor wouldnt usually be present, just the midwives. Also, most obstetricians are female.

There's something wrong with this picture...

He's not ass fucking her... yet it looks like she has a second womb? That can't be her bladder.

HAHAHAHAHA

fucking what

wtf did I just read??

Either mentally immature or troll

god damn summer

The anatomy of this girl is suspect.