Supernatural 12x05

Did you like the episode? What did you like and what did you hate about it? Does anyone else agree Hitler's portrayal was cringy as hell? Does anyone else think Christoph is really fucking cute?

are there reeeeally no spn fans on Sup Forums? that's depressing...

Anything in the episode worth webm'ing? just realized I've never seen a single Supernatural webm.

Also was this really the first time they ever did a story with Nazis?

>Also was this really the first time they ever did a story with Nazis?
No. They travel back in time into 1940s, they fought alongside with jewish hunters against nazi occult organisation, and IIRC they met nazi frankenstein family.

I stopped watching about two years ago, last thing I saw was them killing Death.

Considering we used to get 300 post threads I don't think I'm alone in this.

Will he ever comeback ?

Personally I stopped watching when they killed Charlie off. What a blunder, she brought so much to the show

I stopped when Season 5 finished. They defeated the big baddy, it felt like an ending, everything was solved. Everything that comes after just feels cheap.

eric kripke did intend for season 5 to be the last one. the first 5 were the best ones indeed, but that ending would've left me a freaking mess, lol

maybe she'll come back someday, you never know with supernatural

This was easily the most retarded episode I've ever seen.
They have literally just given up.
>Muh 6 gorillion
>muh hitler was the worst monster who ever lived and the biggest genocider in history even though he wasn't
Yeah see, at least in those there was an attempt at an spn story with nazi themes.
This shit was just fucking painful.

Very, VERY bad episode.
And I say this as a supernatural fan.
Even Hitler deserved better.

See? This episode went to shit at the end because the "villiany" of Hitler and Nazis is the mistique of what they represent, occultism mixed with racism, world domination and an absent leader.
Bring the leader back as badly as they did and it just ends being the wost episode on par with the Oz one, and others my mind has already erased from existance already.

Yeah how come nobody ever fights Robot Zombie Mao Zedong?

That guy killed ten times as many people as Hitler. Only nigga in history to run up a NINE digit kill count

Hitler wasn't even responsible for the largest number of deaths in world war 2.

Cringey shit that was so bad it wasnt even reddit-tier, it was 9gag-tier.

KYS pl0x.

It was pretty obvious that the episode was made to air around the elections. Why would they bring that global warming quote? It felt so out of place. Like they tried to make a relation between the nazis and trump.
Fortunately like South Park, they got btfo too and this episode will pass as one of the worst of the entire show.

How is this show still alive? It should've ended after season 5. They milk this show more than fucking Dexter.

12 years.
12 fucking years

This is stupid.

Why didn't Hitler with his posse just leave when Sam and Dean showed up? They appeared to be leaving, but in the next scene they were still in the hangar.

The whole episode was stupid.
Don't think too much about it.

>last thing I saw was them killing Death.

How the fuck do you kill Death? I stopped watching this show like five years ago. How is this show still going?

first time i've missed a new episode since season 4! i'm going to watch it later

>Your generation, you millennials are to veak to zteward ze future, it needs a stronger hand. Ze verld is divided und inflamed. Zis falling of empires, ze flailing of economies is precisely vi zer has never been a better time for ze Führer's return

>Zis like having a tiny Gobbles in my pocket!

>I sold 10 millions wis Mein Kampf, imagine vat I can do wis Twitter!

>*cocks gun*
>Heil this.

9/10 episode

abstractly stupid

the Thu'l had guns on them twice, instead of just ending them they took them to see the fuhrer and none of his guards were armed.

I wish hitler hadn't been used as comedic relief. as soon as he was resurrected this episode turned from a 7/10 into a 2/10. never seen something more cringeworthy than that hitler portrayal. also he was dead after like 5 seconds.

>I sold 10 millions wis Mein Kampf, imagine vat I can do wis Twitter!
Literally, the only good joke.

that ridiculous recoil ruins it

>not "He sent a guy named Fritz to kill me"

kept thinking that guy looked like Nacho Vidal

>Nacho Vidal
haha he really does now that you mention it

>They showed fucking god

>He's kind of a bitch and not very powerful

>They give him a sister

>She almost kills him

>He makes up with lucifer

How the fuck am I supposed to care about anything anymore after that season. You can't outdo god

Also fuck them for not bringing micheal back because they couldn't hire the actor again. Fucking have him possess somebody else

only thing im disappointed in is that fruity ghost Hitler possessing the undead nazi didn't get to live to become a recurring villain.

>season 16
>Crowly, Cas, Hitler, Rowena adventures

If the writers want him to come back he'll come back. Remember Death,War,Faminie, & Pestilence human bodies can be killed but eventually they'll reform.

The stronger their form of existance in the universe is the faster they respawn into physical form.
Think it was mentioned War & Pestilence both would/could resurface in a decade or so after he was beat while Faminie could take 100+ years. Considering Death is more common than anything else.

Wow are they still making this show? Incredible.

l-lewd

it looks like you're on your knees with a gun to your head, forced to service him

this shouldn't be as arousing as it is

>The worst genocidal maniac of all time.
That's not fair.
Stalin or Pot don't even get a mention?

Can I get a summary of the season so far?

pointless mom arc
british men of letters seem less threatening than a fucking god
some dude of a motorbike (just a human dude) will eventually do something bad, presumably
cas and crowley might as well be a spin-off show

Wasn't Death reformed into some superfit looking amazon type black woman? Can't remember the episode, but it was recent, but before the God/Chuck thing

That's a reaper
their lore got butchered too
they were deaths servants but now they're a class of angel

Oh please! And YOU've never let one go loosely? That just means you haven't fired enough rounds. I HATE .45's. I've fired some of the oldest, worst pieces of crap ever.
TLDR: You're full of shit

Yeah, I'd rather see Hitler popping up every now & then rather than rick Springfield. Then again, he hasn't shown up yet....

Oh, okay. thanks. It sucks being old and forgetting shit.

I sure wish Bobby would come back. I really liked seeing him in that one episode (300th? like I said, I'm old & can't remember things)

was sam dying from the trials and gadreel (under the guise of another angel) possessed him?

I really enjoyed that episode. It really alllowed them to let down their hair.
I also liked the God & his sister story arc.
Some other stuff I liked:

-- Their car, even though it shoulda been a '67 Mustang Fastback. If it was going to be a Chevelle, It shoulda been a 73 Chevelle Malibu 396, but that's okay. Or maybe a '69 GTO Judge. But i digress.

Other things I like about Supernatural:
-- How the brothers relate to each other, especially the comedy. I don't need every episode to put me on the edge of my seat. Sure, Cass is funny in his naivete. Crowley is funny in his asshole persona. But a practical joke btwn brothers as a sub story (or whatever the writers call it) might lighten the mood. Kinda like when Hitler jumped into that guys body, NOBODY saw that coming.

The only good moment this season and solely because of the guy wasting whole September VFX-ing the shit out of this.

Thus speaketh the utmost and absolute Arbiter of 'What The Only Good Moment' is.
Kill yourself, and DONT leave a note.

You seem like a humongous faggot.

This will be my only warning to you:

LIGHTEN the FUCK UP.
It's just a TV show, dammit! It's just a TV show!
--- William Shatner

Take the cucumber OUT of your ASSholes for 55min and watch the fucking television show. If you DONT like it, switch over to MEtv and watch a rerun of fucking Happy Days and SHUT the FUCK UP.

When did this shithole get so heavily reddit infested?
I mean, I know it's been years since we became reddit central but this cancerous shit has just run rampant lately.
Kill oyurself.