EU asking Britain for more money to fund economic migrants

>Britain will face demands to pay billions more into the EU budget following a vote to Remain in Europe on June 23 as Brussels looks to set to ask for more cash from national governments to pay for the unfolding migrant crisis.

>The European Parliament has passed a resolution demanding greater spending which - if followed through- would tear a hole in David Cameron’s historic cut to the seven-year EU budget, which was capped at £847bn until 2020.

>And in moves that could see Britain asked to increase its current net contributions of £10.4bn a year, the EU vice president for budgets issued ominous warnings last week on the sidelines of an European conference that member states should be “making room for new commitments”.

>The unguarded remarks by Kristalina Georgieva to the Chinese state news agency Xinhua have raised fresh fears that Mr Cameron will face calls for big budget increases, particulary when the current settlement comes up for its mid-term review this autumn.

>"We have to make sure that our budget for next year absorbs all the commitments made so far to deal with the migration crisis, while at the same time making room for new commitments,” said Ms Georgieva.

>"We have exhausted to a great extent flexibilities offered within the budget. Member states and the European Parliament need to allow more room for flexibilities."

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/04/britain-asked-for-more-cash-as-migrant-crisis-strains-eu-budget/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BiteTheBallot/status/739453012918308864
youtube.com/watch?v=1_5MY0BZn3Q
youtu.be/7sArXw6ajNg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lmao @ Britcucks

Bye, EU.

Bye bye.

Anyone else get the impression they actually want us to Brexit? Like this is some sort of cunning plan?

>Anyone else get the impression they actually want us to Brexit? Like this is some sort of cunning plan?

The UK is probably one of the main things blocking federalisation.

Get out of the EU, then dump all your trash in Calais. Make England Great Again.

God I wish they would leave. It's not going to happen though.

Polls are swinging in favour of Brexit, people are getting sick of the insane and desperate propaganda shilling occurring

why would they release this before the vote?
it's like they want Britain to exit.

Any Nederbros here to give an idea on the situation on the exit of the Netherlands?

It's cause they're rigging it in their favour.

there is no netherland exit

Wasn't there to be a referendum, albeit a non-binding one, a month or two after the British vote?

I know a lot of people in the Netherlands are pushing for a referendum but I've heard from Dutch posters that only Geert would be willing to give a referendum. Could be wrong though.

Ours is "non-binding" too. It's their backup in the event of a narrow win for Leave.

twitter.com/BiteTheBallot/status/739453012918308864

Please vote on this, it's a marxist student show debating the EU which is extremely bias

lolno, Merkel wanted them, she can pay for them.

>having a twitter account

do brits still know how to riot?
Can't the crown dissolve parliament and force a re-election?
It would allow a huge political shift.

>not having a troll account

Come on brexit.

If we stay in the EU will fuck us over even more than they do now.

I'm concerned about getting locked up.

Could yall answer:

Have a fiver. Buh bye EU

#Brexit

We can riot but it rarely happens unless a dindu gets shot like what happened in the london riots.

The crown generally does not get involved in politics at all so it is doubtful.

Anybody who doesn't pay tax shouldn't be allowed to vote. Layabouts & students don't tend to know how much we are being screwed over.

"Economic benefits" they said.

UK =/= England

youtube.com/watch?v=1_5MY0BZn3Q

Most Britons, especially the remain crowd are clueless idiots who make decisions based on strawmen and half truths posted to facebook by other clueless idiots.

i dont think so

for the sole reason of moronic old people

they say one thing but do another, like all old fucks

>Old lady: WELL i was FOR IT but... why rock the boat eh? hahaha, besides it wont be me thats payin for it teehee

Not yet.

No, we're trying to have a referendum on TTIP which would kill freedom of speech by having the EU monitor all internet traffic.

Us leaving is going to be in 2018 at the earliest, IF geert and anti-EU parties garner enough votes. Seeing as the news is always lying about issues and everybody is too busy working to get by due to our exorbitant tax rates, I doubt they'll get far either.

Seriously, tens of millions of our tax money is spent on making propaganda every year. We should do away entirely with the public networks, they're so full of expensive trash.

And the cUcK will give them whatever they want with no questions asked. Why pretend this is news anymore

not knowing about strawmen is one of the most bluepilled thing I see.

Anyone still unsure - essential viewing youtu.be/7sArXw6ajNg

>following a vote to Remain in Europe on June 23

So it has already been decided, eh?

>EU
>Not being EFTA masterrace

Come on now

Nah the non boomer Old people absolutly despise eu