I saw this as I was searching up Push Gifts for my partner who is a F2M. I am not happy to see this...

I saw this as I was searching up Push Gifts for my partner who is a F2M. I am not happy to see this. New science proves gender is not binary. Why is this so hard to understand?

Is... Is this bait?

I don't understand why it's so hard to use the proper pronoun of "hir" in these contexts. I showed my partner and ze wasn't happy about how google isn't as progressive as we thought.

Bait? are you joking??

and just because you meant it as a joke doesn’t mean you didn’t do something wrong. i teach preschool and i can’t believe six year olds understand this concept better than adults. if you say something hurtful, you’re the bully, not the person who gets upset. it might feel icky to realize that you do have bigoted beliefs; but when you blow off apologizing with “people who know me know i don’t mean it,” you’re not helping the people you hurt and you’re not changing the way it sounded. why in the heck is it so hard for grown people to just admit they were wrong and apologize for it.

freedom of speech isn’t freedom from consequence and i’ll say it until my blood runs dry. hate speech is also not covered under the first amendment. and again, a concept preschoolers understand: your words are not more important than the safety or comfort of another person.

yes. legally i can’t stop you from printing and screaming whatever you want. but legally you can’t stop me from being angry and responding to it. and if you expect others to just “not get offended” by what you say, you must also expect others not to take you seriously at all! listen. if you understand i can send a child into the hallway for calling another child names, you can wrap your head around the fact you don’t have the right to do and say whatever you want without somebody reacting. this isnt your world, it’s all of ours, and we’re allowed to ask you to leave the classroom. grow up, realize you actually might have done something bigoted - even by “accident” - and change yourself for the better.

and if you’re the type who just throws a hissy fit every time somebody points out you’re being a bully… congratulations. you’re acting like a four-year-old.

>kill hirself

how to be cancer to the max

You don't know what you're talking about. How can you compare one of the most horrible diseases to people like us trying to move the world forward???

I bet you hate MLK as well, you potato.

keep typing out long posts about how humiliating it is when you're referred to as her. It really gets my dick hard you whiny pathetic faggot. teach yourself some psychology and dig yourself out of that idiot-hole you're trapped in. If you have a Y chromosome and no penis, you're just a shell of a man. XD

Honestly I’m so done with shitposters like you dissing me for wanting to be a housewife and take care of children.
With my current living conditions, it is not something I am able to do at the very moment but I plan on settling down once my partner gives birth and catering to housework and children. It’s just in my personality. I like cleaning, I like nursing, I like cooking, etc.
I’m honestly just so done with fuckers like you trashing me about it and saying shit like “you’re just being controlled by patriarchy” or i am supposed to live how you think i should identify as.
Like, fuck you. you know what I don’t care what you think, I honestly love that my partner goes out and work and care for me while I stay at home taking care of the children and doing chores. It’s something I’m good at, it’s something I love doing. I don’t care about your imaginary patiarchy. Go fuck yourself.

Damn, seriosuly... A tranny here, wtf is wrong with the ones like you, op? If this is bait, then it's giving us a bad image. If this is not, then zir hir ze blab blub ka makp blargh ke poop. Kablow ka dishsex metroid? I don't even k'choox geg...

sorry to hear you hate yourself and that u hate everything and everyone but not as much as u hate urself. u dont want to be happy u dont want to be good. u just want to suffer for being a piece of worthless shit.If only there was some way u could turn to dust and cease to exist. why? Why did u have to choose to suffer so much? WHY?

>small kids understand this better than adults
>congrats, ur acting like a small kid
>this isn't your world, it's all of ours
>we're allowed to ask you to leave
Damn, did you even read this before posting?

I love myself. I'm a happy person. Just because I'm a tranny and refuse to live in your tumblrized, loud, 150pronounsperminute world isn't making me a suicidal. But you, you are pushing some real conditions to make it look like a made up thing and try to make the world revolve around it. By the way, that's wrong and you are sick.

Is this the latest pasta? Seems amazing someone would even bother to write something so unconvincing

any of yall niggas know where i can find this vid

Woah! I clicked on a Sup Forums link and somehow ended up in Tumblr or Reddit

>New science proves gender is not binary
Is that the "new science" that uses "alternative facts"?

Your job as an ally is to step aside and give the mic to a member of an oppressed community, because they have first hand experience with the oppression they face. You're not helping by trying to silence me.

Your job is not to run across stage with sparklers screaming shit like “not all [privileged group]” “I don’t see color/gender” “we’re all just human” and “all lives matter.”

You are helping no one and you don’t get a gold star for taking up our stage.

Are you... fkin serious right now?
1. Don't fkin call me an ally. We're not friends and probably won't be.
2. I experienced oppression, and I wouldn't consider somebody not referring to a child-birthing person in general as hir oppressive.
3. I'm not helping? Damn, I'm not even trying to help. I know 3 ftms personally and not a single one of them would agree with your point, I can guarantee that.
4. Isn't assuming my 'job' as a tranny something you hate yourself?
5. taking up your stage? By trying to live a life I want without warping everyone else's mind to fit mine?
You are ridiculous.

Go suck a dick, you don't know what oppression is you privileged fucking trannie with your made up problems.
You brought it all on yourself so go end it.