14 days until we completely, utterly...

14 days until we completely, utterly, assuredly annihilate and wipe Mexico (los Estados Unidos Mexicanos) off the face of the Earth (The only planet known to contain sentient life that is part of the Sol system located in the Milky Way galaxy of the Orion arm, which in turn is located in the Local Group Clusters which in turn is in the Virgo Supercluster) with the United States of America's weapons of mass destruction - in the form of Christian "the American Messi" PulisGOD first of his name (PBUH), John "the Berlin Wall" Brooks and Bobby "Beaner Killer" Wood - in the historic Azteca stadium and regain our old testament based Abrahamic Judeo-Christian non-Islamic God given, constitutionally interpreted and endowed, U.S Supreme court ruled, American military, Nato and U.N favored, philosophically and morally inclined, Eternal God Emperor President Donald John Trump (PBUH) backed right as number 1 of the Concacaf federation.

>topped the u20 wc group
We going far

Fuck chicanos

>bunch of mediocre faggots getting called up
Its ogre before it even began

FUCK CHANDLER
FUCK ARENA FOR CALLING UP CHANDLER
FUCK ANYONE WHO THINKS CALLING UP CHANDLER IS NOTHING BUT A SHITTY IDEA

The USA will literally not qualify for next year's World Cup. It's shameful

they lost to croatia's c team. think bruceball can net us the tie.

All we need to do is win the home games and the game in Trinidad and we're fine

Fuck off pink skin invaders

Reminder that there are only FIVE days remaining until Ireland frustrates the Mexicans by holding them to a classic 0-0.

Take your pills, Doyle.

I forgot about this friendly. Please break Shitaritos legs

EAT YOUR YUROCUM, YUROKEK

Good luck, hope it's a great match and we can have fun

Same. I just want a comfy memeful game.

The match is in New Jersey. You had better be there to support our brave boys in green. And boo the Mexican boys in green.

I will watch :3

CHI

Top kek

I'm as much a hibernophile as the next guy but isn't it shoneen as fuck to care about soccer?

I

I BELIEVE

I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN

>right down the road from me
Should I go? I'm of neither Mexican nor Irish descent, but tickets are relatively inexpensive

Did you already get tickets?