EPISODE 7 FUCKING WHEN

EPISODE 7 FUCKING WHEN

The young pope thread

Also, glad Javier Camara got a part into such a nice piece of media. Proud of him.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!v8ZB3RiA!vq6GEB5itWVgFA1oCivyIjlDfhHmAgnwc0tKZung8cM
subscene.com/subtitles/the-young-pope
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Any streams up with subtitles yet?

Just looked and it seems nothing until tomorrow.

>Also, glad Javier Camara got a part into such a nice piece of media. Proud of him.

He from your hometown? Cuz yeah his role in the show and his acting have been excellent, hell there really isn't a weak performance to be criticized.

That story of how he became a priest was amazing

I'm just spanish, like him. He's mostly known for a funny character he did in a sitcom in here. Everybody loves him, but he's never been big internationally.

>He's mostly known for a funny character he did in a sitcom in here. Everybody loves him, but he's never been big internationally.

That's pretty cool, never would've thought he did comedy before, he really named the part, hope next year when the show comes out proper that he gets more recognition.

Fuck yeah Javier Camara. He's going to be in Narcos next season too.

To think he was told his eyes were too small for being an actor in acting school

I'm just dropping by to say Silvio Orlando, the actor for Cardinal Voiello, is fucking excellent.

Newcomer here, so why did the show drop all humor and light-heartedness within one episode and a half? Seems like a misleading first episode to me, what's that about

Keep watching, there's still humor to be found, it was never meant to be the main focus anyway

What you on about? If anything the first episode is one of the edgiest.

Such an amazing character, he could easily have been presented as a mustache twirling evil bureaucrat but was revealed to be much much more than that.

I almost cried when he repeated Lenny's words to Sister Mary and then gave credit where it was due.

episode 5 is a perfect episode, show could have ended there.

And so it begins.

>I'm a Young Pope
What did he mean by this?

Yeah, it was weird see him there. I just started watching the show just knowing who was the director and the main actor, didn't expected to see Javier Camera which such a role here.

I really hope that after this he gets more big roles like this one. Episode 3's last scene was amazing.

can't watch episode 6 because no subs
waiting until the whole season is done with subs before i start watching again

>can't watch episode 6 because no subs

All current subs in both full subs and italian only

mega.nz/#!v8ZB3RiA!vq6GEB5itWVgFA1oCivyIjlDfhHmAgnwc0tKZung8cM

You can also find them on subscene so you don't have to rely on my dumb ass in the future

subscene.com/subtitles/the-young-pope

tx senpai

123movies

SEE:

Italian here, watchin ep 8

Pope confirmed for /r9k/ poster

>Pope confirmed for /r9k/ poster

South Korean idol shenanigans?

More like "women don't matter, sex is overrated, gtfo normie"

I should correct myself, pope confirmed /wiz/

>women don't matter, sex is overrated, gtfo normie

So Pope's gonna Pope? Nice

This is kino

How heretical is the show and how good or bad is the Church portrayed? Because if it's another church slandering tv show I'm not gooing to watch it.

I used to respond to that question in those threads, and then I realized I shouldn't because really if your most pressing question before watching a piece of art is "is it compliant with my opinions" you don't really deserve an answer.

I feel like it's the same person asking the same question just in a different way every thread.

Watch the show and judge for yourself or don't, we don't need you getting offended over a fictional TV show.

Also the word you're looking for is blasphemous, not heretical.

I didn't know Italy had Sky Atlantic, 2bh

Where do you guys watch this shit for free

This user is correct.

It is time we closed our doors. Time these threads became EXCLUSIVE again. We don't need to answer everyone's questions, they must seek them out themselves

The questions of whether the show is good, and how the church is portrayed, shall never be answered publicly. For these are the fundamentals of mystery.

Wait 12-24 hours for it to go up on torrents, I usually check rarbg

as for streams LOL

This is the best show of this year

I can see it being one of the GOATs in few years

Actually, I was conciously choosing heretical because I'm a theologian and any kind of false depiction of the doctrine would upset me greatly.

I watched the first ep and was kind of indifferent, I could tell it was laying a nice foundation for the characters in the following episodes but just didn't really get captured, should i watch a few more eps and see if it's for me?

Just watch the second and drop it if you still don't like it. 1 and 2 are meant to be watched together.

>I'm a theologian

>EPISODE 7 FUCKING WHEN
The best television I have watched this year have been the past several weeks. Been checking for uploads on Usenet and streaming sites the entire day just because last week's episodes have been two of my favorite so far.
Although I will admit, I enjoyed The Crown very much and it remains my favorite show of 2016 thus far.

In Italy we have two episodes every friday and this is probably a good thing. Things become much better in episode 2.

LMAO the confession with the nigger priest killed me
>do you even speak my language?
kek

GOAT show

PIE THE 13th HAND OVER THE 41%

Ask me a theological question.

I have no idea what to do with the friendship of the whole board, what I want is absolute love and total devotion.
Could that mean a thread only for the few?
That's a hypothesis, and a hypothesis isn't the same as reality. But even this hypothesis isn't so scandalous.

Does a created intellect that sees the divine essence come to know all things in it?

No.

But Saint Gregorius said "What won't they see, those that see the One who sees all?"

>What won't they see, those that see the One who sees all?

One thing's for sure, they won't be seeing the same things God does.

You know what he meant. The media is always putting down the church. We fuckin get it. Do something new.

You hate the question. Typical plebeian to hate when you do not understand.

Reckon this show will get the attention it deserves when it starts airing on HBO?

Link?
I can't see the episodes on that site.

no

Just take time to appreciate how white Javier Cámara is. Spain= not brown

wow this guy really is a theologian

Looks Levantine af

amen

Time for snackies Holy Father.

For such a bit character the story of her and her dead sister really struck a chord.