Spotify free in 2018

spotify free in 2018

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/therecord/2015/06/02/411473508/how-well-can-you-hear-audio-quality
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

are you too dumb to figure out how to block ads? I haven't seen an ad on Spotify in years. Just use blockify

Who the hell uses Spotify?

spotify more like cuckify

I do.

cuck

I ain't no fuckin cuck.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

If you can't afford $5-10 per month you're a teenager

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

ITT poor americans on minimum wage

Why would I spend this if slsk exists

this

can someone explain to me why the fuck spotify shows ads on my local (bought) music files???

use EZblocker

yer welcome, boyo

>"mute Spotify and automatically resume playing regular music when the ad is over"
>waiting for a whole ad to finish when listing to an album in order
nice dumbass

comfort

>muh dark theme
fuck off

what? I meant comfort in the sense of you just click the album and start listening. No download times. No time wasted searching for an album.

I can do the same thing with youtube and then download albums I like to play with my local music player. Guess most people are too retarded and don't know how to download music though

theres literally no ads when i use it, though, can skip songs and albums just fine my dudie
use the disable all ads option, it werks for me

Yeah but youtube is restricted in albums and quality. Spotify gives me instant access to albums in 320 kbps.

that's only if you pay monthly tho?

Most everyone.

It ain't really that good but it doesn't need to be that good when you just touch the screen a couple times and stick it in your pocket for 4 minutes.

Two pictures of Grimes is too much for one thread

what? we're talking about EZblocker, right? no i ain't paying shit lol

I don't want to pay for premium when Spotify is so obnoxious about it if I'm honest

>tfw get a uni student discount for premium

the same idiots who use Netflix, they pay for everything because "dude, is fast and comfortable" and think like this when in fact they're too accustomed in being fucking slaves

you know what else is fast and comfortable? downloading shit

stop giving money to people who don't deserve it, go buy something nice for your mom instead

are you that much of a scrub that you need to justify pirating and going out of your way to get things, instead of paying a couple bucks to get everything wrapped up and tidy for you?

Don't get me wrong, I still pirate a lot of stuff, but music and movies seems idiotic to, unless you live in a shithole that does not have a stable internet connection for streaming.

>320 kbps

Anything above is useless if your setup isn't good enough.

I do.

It's very useful when you travel a lot for work.

>Not using EZblocker

you can make changes to your hosts file so there are no ads but i guess Sup Forums is too stupid even for that

>He thinks he can hear the difference
npr.org/sections/therecord/2015/06/02/411473508/how-well-can-you-hear-audio-quality
Post results, no cheating.

Google Play Music master race

>stop giving money to people who don't deserve it

Stop giving money to the people who made the very music I'm listening to? Are you retarded, or like, what?

it's a good base platform.
If I'm super wasted and want to listen to something, I don't have to fumble with my computer. I just use easy mode with spotify.

I'll be canceling as soon as I can afford a new hard drive for music storage. lel.