So when can we expect a season 2?

So when can we expect a season 2?

WORK YOUR FUCKING LEGS SAM you genetic fucking reject

Not everybody can get bowling balls for calves buddy

you gotta squat 400+ lbs to look like you lift if you're over 6'2 cut him some slack.

he should go to the face gym

he's 6'2, dude.

Hopefully never. Adult swim's viral marketting team has ensured im going to go out of my way to avoid this horse shit.

Jesus he's the Lena Dunham of comedy. Nothing is funny about having a disgusting body. Still looks better than mine though. I haven't lifted in months.

More totes ramdom laughs i hope haha

6'4

This is Sam Hyde you're talking about. This man has literally changed my life. There's no "lol so random XD" unfunny shit without purpose, consequence or even a second of thought dedicated to the current deplorable state of Western society. He only pumps out consistently deep, refined, poignant and well-thought out red pills for the uneducated masses who should be thankful they're getting their ignorant eyes open without even knowing it, and in a lighthearted manner.

Maybe one day you can be as enlightened as I and other MDE fans are. I doubt it, though.

It was confirmed the other day that they're currently writing for it so 6-12 months

no, he's not

watch any of his videos where he's in crowds of people, hes the tallest around by far. 6'3 absolute minimum

Relax guys, hes 4'7

hi Sam. do you know that you owe your entire "career" to Tim & Eric? you plagiarized them

same kind of trite message "humor" but with more gloating because the "tide is turning"

so provocative
so in your face
so subversive and cutting

/thread

who, in turn, plagiarized the two norwegian avant-garde comedians palle ramstedt & åke skogvemparen

its a good show. no idea why people get so butthurt over 6 10 minute episodes.

Because their fans are insufferable. MDEfags are the comedy equivalent of Tool fans.

>Because their fans are insufferable
so you hate everything then?

>anime fans are annoying so its all queer weebshit little girls
>cartoon fans are annoying so that shits for kids
>hipsters are annoying so indie music is bad
>sopranos fans force memes so it isnt one of the greatest shows ever made

it's just a dumb arguement

wow you guys are so above-it-all and woke. damn. stay woke.

what's a good tv show for a left-leaning liberal vegan?

thanks brother. take this meaningful passage with you:

Oh, I don't hate the show, I forgot to add that. I don't really like it, but I don't actually hate it.
I just meant to say that I can totally see why some people might hate it though, and its annoying fans might have a role in that.

thanks user. i try my best, but unfortunately i cant be as woke as you. one day, though. i just need to watch more mde.

He's got about 1 more season until the shtick runs out.

America is going to be far more conservative now and his apocalyptic sjw scenario is going

Just like Jon Stewart whining about republicans deporting all minorities to camps ran out when Obama was elected.

24 9 seasons + movie

>no u

wow nice one. sorry that your hipster contrarian brain cant enjoy anything that anyone else likes, ur just too smart for that

Wife Swap

:(

>America is going to be far more conservative now and his apocalyptic sjw scenario is going
yeah as soon as the left saw "president trump" they realized the error of their ways and turned into traditionalist aryan supermen. they were a good party.

>He thinks the other side freaking out is a new thing

Yeah when the tea party started protesting that shut down the SJW movement deadcenter

>implying weird comedy didn't exist before Tim & Eric

there wont be a second season

can someone post the proof that he abused an underaged girl?

He squats more than you, little man

my point had nothing to do with their freakout. it has everything to do with their doubling down on their narrative and rhetoric. it's about to hit the peak but we haven't quite gotten there. MDE will be relevant for a while yet.

rip his back

damn you owned that guy

>what is body weight?

A fat fuck could be squatting 3p easily in a few months.

nah his form good

Jesus, that form is painful.

what is wrong with it user

It really isn't

>fucking 315

Thats like 1st year squatting PR in highschool

I hit that shit in 10th grade

Are you saying that what he is doing at 7 seconds is good for your back?

How do you know that it's harmful, retard?

Somebody post the image that proved he fucked an underaged girl

tell me whats wrong with it

spine neutral, back braced and reinforced via breathing technique, knees tracking over toes,
lats tight... not seeing where this is bad... unless you think he's hyperextending his back there

Calm down sam

This?

Im pro life now

No not that, the collage

Im pro choice now

I know this feeling. I just tell everyone I don't lift.

why do wasps always dress their kids in white Polo shirts ?

Shame about the hairline

Kek then he takes the belt off like he's accomplished something

When will they learn?

PAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sam Hyde is he Doug Walker of comedy.

but who is the linkara of comedy?

Paul Latza.

lol